Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Name a pure DPS class that has 3 specs which are all viable and very close to each other in terms of output.
    warlocks are actually really close when played right

Quote Originally Posted by Ashroot View Post
    Mage /10 chars
    No.

chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    And you never thought that maybe with all the work he does on each class that maybe, just maybe he may have misspoken on the first post? Or do you believe that humans other than yourself are not capable of making mistakes?
    reading ur posts like cancer in brain
    all the time u defending blizzard or u r skilled guy u don't care about bugs u can deal with it because u r skilled MR.>number 1 hunter in thr world
    so "hunter is weak,hunter have so many bugs" its not big deal for u ? is that what y trying to say
    all ppl around here are wrong and u r right ?
    i cant understand , do u hate hunter class ?

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 04:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Hunter's are fine
    tell me how hunter is fine ? pls

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    reading ur posts like cancer in brain
    all the time u defending blizzard or u r skilled guy u don't care about bugs u can deal with it because u r skilled MR.>number 1 hunter in thr world
    so "hunter is weak,hunter have so many bugs" its not big deal for u ? is that what y trying to say
    all ppl around here are wrong and u r right ?
    i cant understand , do u hate hunter class ?

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 04:52 AM ----------

We are capable of topping the meters on several fights, some as BM, some as SV. You can choose to play either spec and the only fight we don't excel on is Will of the Emperor. We have solid PvP abilities, and despite powershot being bad we can bring solid damage along with our control. Things are not perfect but they are nothing like some people around here make them sound.

What are all the bugs? I hate to sound like a jerk but all I'm seeing on these hunter forums right now are a few players complaining about abstract troubles that they aren't even describing.

Where are you having trouble? Perhaps there's something you can tell us your struggling with and we can help you do it better.

If you want a buff to AOE damage as a hunter spec survival and be a 1 button hero. Stop crying about things that are more or less fine overall. BM hunters do great damage on most fights especially if its a burn. Survival hunters do very well on pretty much any AOE type of fight. MM isn't completely broken, you have to do a bit more to make things work properly but historically MM scales very well with gear so just be patient and wait for the next tier.

Odds are if you feel like hunter damage is low compared to most classes you need to learn how to play your hunter.

We're fine.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

alls good at the min

Not much going on the hunter front right now apart from one Data mined change on the set bonus to account for AiS. Seems blizz are happy with us being middle/top of the pack and bottom on cleave/multi dot encounters.

Where is that Powershot fix? Or does it still have that retarded 'moving players may dodge' line on the PTR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    If by Hunters you mean 'BM and Survival' then okay. But MM is certainly not fine. It doesn't even exist.
    only bored ppl and or ppl that can't get over the glory days of MM. I only use it for questing or dailies, on my non raiding alt hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehstool View Post
    we're fine.
    looooooooool

looooooooool
    Instead of asking us to make up reasons to prove hunters are fine, when anyone can see they are, what are your reasons that they are not? Because they dont top every single meter ever on every progression fight?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We're not sure 5.2 is the right time to convert any of the active buttons to passive procs. While we would like to slim down the number of buttons hunters need to manage overall, changes like this are controversial and I'm sure it would feel like a nerf (even a nerf to fun) to many hunters.

OK hard to take that line seriously.

We still plan on rebuilding Power Shot. We have not done so yet.

For the love of all that is hunter-y, will someone please tell me what's wrong with hunters?

Apparently I'm raiding with success and holding my own in PvP, blissfully ignorant of a host of major issues that I should be mad about. Someone please go into more detail beyond "no hunter changes, GC sucks, hunters are terrible and buggy QQ!"

Quote Originally Posted by Karamok View Post
    For the love of all that is hunter-y, will someone please tell me what's wrong with hunters?

Apparently I'm raiding with success and holding my own in PvP, blissfully ignorant of a host of major issues that I should be mad about. Someone please go into more detail beyond "no hunter changes, GC sucks, hunters are terrible and buggy QQ!"
    We're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    We're fine.
    you keep forgetting the part where raid mechanics that buff everyone else don't buff hunters properly. thats a pretty big deal and far from fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    you keep forgetting the part where raid mechanics that buff everyone else don't buff hunters properly. thats a pretty big deal and far from fine.
    Just because we're low on one fight doesn't make us far from fine.

Just because we're low on one fight doesn't make us far from fine.
    the buff issue is not just one fight....

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    the buff issue is not just one fight....
    We're still not low on those other fights regardless.

We're still not low on those other fights regardless.
    doesn't make it not broken... the mechanics are incorrect. you think it would take a tier or more if it was mages not getting the buff right???