Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Frankly OP ...

The QQ and whining since MoP is far less than the average over the last 5 years.

I don't know why exactly, but I guess it is due to the fact there are just a few things left to even complain about and they are certainly not "huge".

I guess MoP is a great expansion compared to the previous one according to most people.

A LOT of older whines were adressed (everyone back in the world, renewed world PvP, renewed world bosses, Pokemon, farms instead of housing, ...).

You know Blizzard does it ok when the REAL professional whiners start talking about cross realm play...

SO Perhaps it is due to MoP being good, perhaps it is because the last batch of these so called WOW killers have come and gone, perhaps D3 took all the blows instead of WOW this time around.

But present day WOW has a LOT less whiners and the few ones still here have very odd and even trivial complaints (like I can't pick flowers because of too many people around me) or like the dude below "I am bored". Sure: so leave. Those are not even arguments ...
    Last edited by BenBos; 2013-01-19 at 10:59 PM.

Straight off, 2nd paragraph i stopped reading where your logic stated to 'Put in a couple of hours each day for a few weeks and you are exalted with all.' (regarding reputation).

I'm terribly sorry to all of you big WoW fans, but a few even 2 hours a day of rep farming is too much, that's days of your life not even really enjoying the game, I'm not falling for WoW's 'do lots of boring stuff in order to enjoy a couple of hours of fun raiding or whatever' which of course to most people raiding etc is still a chore, wiping over and over until a boss is defeated, even for those 1 shotting the bosses, doing it all again next week.

I went back to read about LFR and loot, 2 things I'm sick of seeing in a sentence together, all I'm going to say is that I'd rather not share my chances of an item with some guy who is: doing no damage/healing/poor tanking/trolling/afking, I find it all elaborate to say LFR is for showing the raid to players, it's not, it is raiding for the casual people who don't want to sit on vent listening to some guy with a poor english accent trying to explain what to do in a fight for half an hour, then perhaps get kicked for having the wrong enchant on his bracers, this game has become life for too many people and the level of seriousness is too damn high.

Reading this made me realise even more so how boring this game is, I haven't played for much more than an hour over the last few weeks and I only recently purchased MoP after having quit mid cata, I think its time to unsub for me.

Before anyone tries to tell me i'll be back, I can assure you, I most definitely will not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nsira View Post
    I went back to read about LFR and loot, 2 things I'm sick of seeing in a sentence together, all I'm going to say is that I'd rather not share my chances of an item with some guy who is: doing no damage/healing/poor tanking/trolling/afking, I find it all elaborate to say LFR is for showing the raid to players, it's not, it is raiding for the casual people who don't want to sit on vent listening to some guy with a poor english accent trying to explain what to do in a fight for half an hour, then perhaps get kicked for having the wrong enchant on his bracers, this game has become life for too many people and the level of seriousness is too damn high.
    This is actually a good point, and much more constructive than "All I get is a failbag, and not all of my loot each week".

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    There is no logic in removing flying mounts. Those that don't want them simply shouldn't use them, now that is logic.
    There's plenty of logic in removing flying mounts. It makes WoW feel bigger, and more fun. Those that can't handle being in danger should be on a PvE server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you address a post on mmo-champ's forums directly to Blizzard themselves?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zeekphreak View Post
    That's always bothered me. This makes the most sense. WHY didn't he do exactly this?!
    Basically the eagles only ever helped Gandalf because they owed him a favor. The reason why the eagles couldn't just be used as a taxi service is because they're a very proud race, they don't really meddle with the business of men because they were designed that way by the Eru. This can also be set in correlation with Gandalf not facing Sauron head-on, because I'm pretty sure Tolkien at one point said that White Gandalf would be able to pwn the fuck out of Sauron 1v1, but he was instructed not to do it, sort of like the eagles.

If you don't acknowledge the problems within the game, you keep making bad decisions and produce bad content. Imagine what kind of state the games industry would in if all criticism was just ignored and signed off as "complaining" and "entitlement" Oh wait that's whats it's in right now. I wonder if warriors would be still in the same state as they were in when MoP launched if all threads discussing it were instantly locked.