Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Not a dps class but BrM monks seem to scale very well with gear being by far the worst tanks at low gear levels and amazing at high.
    This. Brewmaster is terrible until you get to a certain gear level.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceships View Post
    This. Brewmaster is terrible until you get to a certain gear level.
    I'm going to just assume the BrM that you play with is horrible.

Deleted
    All specs are gear dependent but i'd say fury is one of the most.

Moonkin, no doubt.

Deleted
    I have kinda different question: how much DPS i'm losing on Hunter by having really bad weapon?
    I'm 498 item level geared (4x 510 HC MV, 1x 502 HC MV, rest is 496 some upgraded to 500/504) but I still wield 471 blue weapon cos my RNG is extremely assonite on this slot. Wasted about 75 rolls already, for nothing but gold and dupes. If I'd knew that not even one ranged wep will show up for 3,5 months I'd grinded 2,2k for 498 elite PvP wep but...cba at this point.

I'm missing:
    -damage on weapon
    -whatever stats this weapon has (more agil / secondary's)
    -660 agil from wrathion stuff

So how much I can miss by wielding this shit instead, say 504 ilvl upgraded Taoren /w Wrathion stuff?
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2013-01-22 at 12:49 AM.

Fury warriors and Ret paladins are pretty gear dependent.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

Hunters are the WORST gear scaling class. Not one of the best @_o

gear dependent?? fire mages

scales very well with gear??? boomkin (haste increases casting speed+next dot tick, crit gives them x2 damage+chance for starsurge proc, mastery is just flat increase in damage)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Anything that scales with "weapon damage". I'm still waiting for an epic weapon and my theoretical DPS increase without gems/enchants is already roughly 10k. It's really f'd up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Boomkin druid
    QFT. Balance is all gear related. The "rotation", if you can even call it that anymore, is so simple. It only requires gear. I mean, there are a few exceptional boomkins but for the most part it's simple to do decent as balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    The traditional big three: Fire, Balance, Fury
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

Deleted
    any spec that requires a 2 handed weapon, aside from monk/feral.

Deleted
    Specs that require certain amount of crit for a proper rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Not a dps class but BrM monks seem to scale very well with gear being by far the worst tanks at low gear levels and amazing at high.
    vouch. so so so squishy... need a good amount of hit expertise crit and haste to start not being squishy, fresh 90 brm won't be able to keep shuffle up, along with good uptime on elusive brew, god so strong with better gear, i only have 1 heroic piece and not even full 493's and already powerhouse through heroics, compared to going in them fresh, huge difference.

other than that i'd say hunters as well, but even ones with good gear don't seem to be doing that well(only encountered 2 hunters in all the heroics i've done that have outdps'd me either aoe or single target, its that bad) even when i was a fresh 90(brm is my main got him up fast before people were getting geared out)
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    properly fire mages after the critical mass nerf

Deleted
    Subtlety Rogue. Starts very, very low with each expansion and finishes like no other. The only exception has been WotLK with ArPen Combat.