Deleted

Storm, Wind and Fire

"Storm, Earth and Fire
    Instant
    Requires level 75
    The Monk splits, summoning an elemental spirit to attack the target. The Monk can split into up to 2 elemental spirits at a time.

The spirits will attack their targets and mirror your damaging abilities. However, for each elemental spirit summoned the Monk's own damage will be reduced.

1 Spirit Summoned - Monk and spirit deal 60% of the Monk's normal damage.

2 Spirits Summoned - Monk and spirits deal 40% of the Monk's normal damage.

The elemental spirits will last until the Monk cancels the effect or their target dies or is otherwise unavailable.
    "

This spell is currently bugged on the PTR. When the monk uses this ability, the monk is immune to all dmg, and targeting. The spirit he summons cannot be killed, and the fight will be a draw, unless he cancels the effect.

Thoughts?

Deleted
    It's a bug, what is there to say? They will never allow a bug that large to hit live.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    It's a bug, what is there to say? They will never allow a bug that large to hit live.
    Hasn't stopped them in the past

Deleted
    Exactly my thoughts..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Will get fixed. If they are immune to damage it means it will also affect PvE which means its a bug they actually care about.

Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Will get fixed. If they are immune to damage it means it will also affect PvE which means its a bug they actually care about.
    As bad as it sounds, that's pretty much the only reason something gets fixed in a relatively hasty fashion.

Some of you really think they'd let a bug that makes you invincible go live and stay that way... I have no words.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokatii View Post
    Some of you really think they'd let a bug that makes you invincible go live and stay that way... I have no words.
    Look how long it took them to fix the bug that made level 80 paladins invincible (almost).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Look how long it took them to fix the bug that made level 80 paladins invincible (almost).
    That was a bug with the vengeance formula and boss swing timers and how it was formulated, had nothing to do with being immune and untargetable or anything else. All they had to do for that was cap vengeance, there's no amount of capping they can do which would fix this, because this is a bug, the vengeance was just unintended abuse of a formula that could never have forseen people doing this. There's actually no comparison whatsoever if you know how and why the paladin situation happened.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    And what does that have to do with Storm, Wind and Fire?
    I thought this was about the Monk's new spell Storm, Earth and Fire.