Thread: Riggnaros

Deleted

Riggnaros

There's been a lot of people talking about this guy and how amazing he is. I haven't seen him play at all earlier (I'd rather watch sc2 than wow for entertainment:P) but going through some footage for Council of Elders (I was unable to get on the ptr for this test) I viewed this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAqRV3dxDUY . I guess I'm simply wondering why he's getting so much credit or why he's playing like this, considering that this video looks like a 12 year old randomly mashing the buttons that light up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    There's been a lot of people talking about this guy and how amazing he is. I haven't seen him play at all earlier (I'd rather watch sc2 than wow for entertainment:P) but going through some footage for Council of Elders (I was unable to get on the ptr for this test) I viewed this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAqRV3dxDUY . I guess I'm simply wondering why he's getting so much credit or why he's playing like this, considering that this video looks like a 12 year old randomly mashing the buttons that light up?
    And you decided to make a thread why?

Deleted
    Since you watch Sc2: for the same reason people still give a shit about Incontrol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    And you decided to make a thread why?
    A combination of slightly drunk, bored and genuinely curious if there's any reason for the hype.

Since you watch Sc2: for the same reason people still give a shit about Incontrol.
    Well I can see some players being mediocre even in top guilds/teams (even the worst of the competitive sc2 players are still amazing compared to the average player though), but this play is genuinly awful, and he's raidleading one of the best guilds in the world.
    Last edited by mmoc321e539296; 2013-01-19 at 03:11 PM.

Cuz apparently he knows his shit, he's good at what he does and his way of getting people to do their shit right is effective on the rest of the group.

Personally, I can't take him seriously or respect him with how he leads, too big of an ass imo.

Deleted
    Rigg knows his stuff, must of the time, got some hilarious rage vids.

Not really much to discus here, let's leave it.
    Closed