Diablo III Free Trial
Since there is a free trial for Diablo III, im tempted to download it, But i got a few questions about it.
1) Is there enough available vs full game to get a good impresion of the game?
2) What features are available/Not available?
3) Is there a limit on how long you can play the trial?
The Unstoppable Force
2) I believe you can not chat nor trade in addition the max level is 13?
3) You can only go up to the Skeleton king which is a small % of act 1 so you can play forever just can't go pass it.
Don't bother. The game is fundamentally flawed and isn't going to get any better.
Why do you continue to drag your knuckles around the diablo forums, then?
Originally Posted by
The game is fine, it's had some major improvements since launch. I'd suggest you try it.
The demo is definitely worth trying if u are interested. U can only lvl to 13, but in that time you propably can easily make decision whether to buy it or not. It's not like the game is costing a fortune anyway.