Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I agree, it's hard to take logs seriously. WoL should split asian servers from the US/EU ones, but they're WAY too stupid to do that.
    Why would you say that ? This is not something you can do by snapping fingers, they already said they are working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Why would you say that ? This is not something you can do by snapping fingers, they already said they are working on it.
    Knowing WoL they'll probably force asian players to buy premium accounts to use the asian log feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Knowing WoL they'll probably force asian players to buy premium accounts to use the asian log feature.
    Spice must flow (c) .
    Let's just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Wait wait.. WoL rankings.. matter? I thought that with all the potential bugs, glitches, exploits, and meter padding, WoL is NOT meant to be a measurement of e-peen, but rather a tool to analyze a raid's preformance.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 08:38 PM ----------

10/25 man have seperate lockouts, 25 man has 8 higher ilvl gear.
    But isn't their game client capped at a certain amount of play time? In WOTLK they had to reskin a mojority of the art to not show bones or something and they also had to cap the amount of time a person could play. the xpack came out a year late in china becuase of this. The bosses have a lot more hp and do a lot more dmg. something around 205 increased from what the rest of the world gets. I'm starting ot think they have a seperate dev team for the asian market.

People not being responsible an ruining their lives is bad PR for Activision / blizzard, they are doing our lockouts for a good reason. But, sadly it effects everyone.

I remember reading the interview after the asian guild got world first heroic ds clear and him saying they all had multiple alt duplicates. I'm sure its on separate accounts to get around the account lockouts.

Some Asians can perform more precise action per minute then some nubs do in LFR over and hour.
    Last edited by kennyisnotdead; 2013-01-22 at 03:45 PM.

Deleted
    The dedicated thread on worldoflogs : http://forums.worldoflogs.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3769

And in another thread :
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzum
    you could just add a checkbox "Hide Asian rankings" on the page, that filters out TW- KR- CN- rankings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maihem
    I suppose that could work :-)
    So.... stop yelling, it'll come in due time, just be patient.

Deleted
    I don't know if they will do that now, it would have been a very temporary solution since in a few weeks there will be 200 asians in the top200 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Wait wait.. WoL rankings.. matter? I thought that with all the potential bugs, glitches, exploits, and meter padding, WoL is NOT meant to be a measurement of e-peen, but rather a tool to analyze a raid's preformance.

Some people who don't speak Korean have trouble reading Korean. Some people who don't speak Chinese have trouble reading Chinese. Understand how it's hard to analyze the logs of top players to see what they're doing different now?