1. #1

    Best DPS professions for Min/Maxing?

    As the title says. Just wanted to find out what the best professions for min/maxing DPS in Raid Progression would be. Leveling a Warlock atm for some hardcore progression. Tips appreciated

  2. #2
    This is probably written in every single Warlock guide out there.

  3. #3
    Well, the one stickied Warlock thread for Affliction doesn't have anything written about proffesions.

  4. #4
    Quite a basic guide, but it does include professions and, when I raided atleast, I always found it useful to compare multiple different guides.

    http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/warloc...ts-professions

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vydrax View Post
    As the title says. Just wanted to find out what the best professions for min/maxing DPS in Raid Progression would be. Leveling a Warlock atm for some hardcore progression. Tips appreciated
    Engineering for sure.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  6. #6
    Casters+Healers: Blacksmithing+Tailoring
    Non-caster DPS: Blacksmithing+Engineering

    Tanks have a bit more leeway profession-wise, especially Guardian and Brewmaster. But again, Blacksmithing is still a great choice to have as it will get stronger with Epic-quality gems.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Casters+Healers: Blacksmithing+Tailoring
    Non-caster DPS: Blacksmithing+Engineering

    Tanks have a bit more leeway profession-wise, especially Guardian and Brewmaster. But again, Blacksmithing is still a great choice to have as it will get stronger with Epic-quality gems.
    BS + eng/tailoring since he's min maxing. Blacksmith for the 640 mastery and engineering for the frag belt/synapse springs or tailoring for the cloak enchant.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  8. #8
    Yeah even as a caster synapse it's quite useful. Go BS with either tailoring/engineering
    Error 404: Signature not found.

  9. #9
    Engineering(on use>proc>passive, for many reasons)+BS. Tailoring (the cloak enchant) and leatherworking (drums) are also slightly better than the rest. Since it was mentioned I might as well say that tailoring is quite bad for healers, for the spirit proc you sacrifice the standard int enchant which makes the net-gain quite bad, and output procs are generally bad for healers.

  10. #10
    Just take BS or LW, its greeeeeeeat!

  11. #11
    alchemy will benefit u good since u can make a ilvl 359 trinket that gives 301 Agi. plus it goes good with herb.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by robertwm View Post
    alchemy will benefit u good since u can make a ilvl 359 trinket that gives 301 Agi. plus it goes good with herb.
    This thread is about min/maxing, not which professions synergize well. And your information is from last expansion.

  13. #13
    I'd say go Engineering and Tailoring, it's awzum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •