Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clam stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    is that why BG's were full the world was full of PVP raids and ppl had fun and not just achievement whoring in capitals ? Arena is the biggest shit to happen to wow ...

OT: Crossrealm... oh the ganking... I love it... it feels like I'm in a living world again ... staying in stormgarde on my lvl 30 rogue and owning hordes is so much fun
    You probably say that only because you just can't play arena..

Deleted
    Transmog/ Pet battles <3

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arena, AKA the implementation of PvP endgame.

Transmog would be the biggest feature I use, though.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR, and my signature explains why.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Transmog, Achievements, account wide mounts and pets, CRZ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Reforging > Arena > Transmog > Daily Quests > LFG > CRZ > Accounts wide pets and achievements > Pet battles > Everything that I haven't mentioned > LFR
    Good format...

LFG > Account wide pets and achievements > Pet Battles > Daily Quests > Arena > Transmog > LFR > Reforging > CRZ

I think something like that. LFG was good as it made dungeons much less of a chore. It meant that you could do runs consecutively a lot easier and also meant that someone leaving half way through didn't force you to wait another half hour. I didn't mind the idea of forming a group in General or Trade chat, having to run to the instance, using the Meeting Stone to summon slackers, all of that was fine, but the implications of one person leaving (even for reasons out of their control) were just too much.

The rest of my choices were mostly based on what actually added to the game. Reforging was a quality of life improvement and a very useful one, especially if you play a class that has to work around haste points, but losing out on an item due to it's lack of hit is nothing compared to having an entirely extra thing to do in the game.

Arena I rated so far down just because it never really interested me too much. If my list was from a designer perspective, Arena would be much higher, as I imagine it contributes massively towards subscription numbers. I would also presume that less Arena players unsubscribe towards the end of a season, compared to Raiders that unsubscribe to wards the end of a Raiding tier, making Arena players a much more consistent source of income. With the same principals, in the mind of a developer, LFR would be much higher on the list too.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 12:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    You probably say that only because you just can't play arena..
    Or he just doesn't enjoy them.

Not necessarily better than the other features already mentioned but I'd just like to give some praise to the Guild bank.
    Before it was implemented managing mats for flasks, pots, enchants, food etc was a pain. Slowed down raid starting as we all would bring our mats and have our alchemists make our flasks in the raid. We had our raid leader have a bank alt solely for all the various mats and BoEs and keeping track was problematic. Needing to wait for raid leader to come online to get access to those items was also a problem. Many of our raiders would have an excess of mats but sharing them was difficult.
    Now it's easier to share what we don't need, save what we will need and supply our crafters.

Also an honourable mention to the UI, both what is implemented in the default UI and what is available through the API.

Deleted
    Not sure if transmog, account wide mounts/achievements/pets or pet battles, i guess LFD was pretty great but i started playing right before it was implemented so didn't really see any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    is that why BG's were full the world was full of PVP raids and ppl had fun and not just achievement whoring in capitals ? Arena is the biggest shit to happen to wow ...

OT: Crossrealm... oh the ganking... I love it... it feels like I'm in a living world again ... staying in stormgarde on my lvl 30 rogue and owning hordes is so much fun
    You're why I'm ready to quit the game and not miss it. (and I hate the horde even though I'm stuck playing as one now.)

LFR definitely. Even though I don't use it.

You have to look outside the box to understand the meaning of LFR. It means harder Normal and Heroic modes since now they don't have to really answer the "I'm a casual and I want to see the content" anymore.

Also it doesn't matter how hard the content is for the very very top end guilds(Top 10 world). They will clear the content in 1-2 weeks regardless. Even DPS check bosses can't hold them up really, people will figure out shit that will get them the kill.
    This was seen on Ultraxion 25m HC, they used a Hunter pet to tank the boss and most recently on Gara'jal, where Mages spellstole a buff from the caster mobs inside the shadow realm to gain the necessary tiny bit DPS for the kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    the Dungeon Finder/Raid Finder tool
    Worst thing ever. Those thing just kill realms community. Maybe you enjoy playing with people from others realms who don't give a fudge about you.. I don't.

They can't even says Hi..

Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    Worst thing ever. Those thing just kill realms community. Maybe you enjoy playing with people from others realms who don't give a fudge about you.. I don't.

They can't even says Hi..
    I used to think this way, and then I played launch SWTOR when they had no dungeon finder. And never got a group for any instances because I would have to stop questing, head to the Fleet, and spam trade for a group.

After that I really appreciated how important the dungeon finder is to WoW, even if it did have negative consequences regarding realm communities.

EDIT: As for what I think is the best post-launch feature... I'd have to say probably the dungeon finder, that was what I missed most when I played SWTOR, which reminded me a lot of classic WoW. Also, DKs were a good addition, though I might be biased.

Arena & transmog i would say

Deleted
    Transmog^!

Transmog best

Account wide stuff worst

Connected flight points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chef's Hat is OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmogrification. Though I have equally enjoyed and been frustrated over the feature, for me it is still the best feature thus far. Having the option to customize your character's appearance to a greater degree beyond the creation screen. It also gave a whole new meaning to rewards. Such as you might work towards one reward for it's usefulness but now almost all available gear have another bonus, appearance, factor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volrath50 View Post
    I used to think this way, and then I played launch SWTOR when they had no dungeon finder. And never got a group for any instances because I would have to stop questing, head to the Fleet, and spam trade for a group.
    That's only because they were just stupid. Having no LFD is perfectly fine, IF you have a chat channel cross planet/serverwide. Not having both was the problem.

Oh how I miss server wide lfg chat.