Crafting Dreadful.. Mats?

Any word on what the Mats will be to craft the Dreadful PvP sets? Currently leveling a new toon strictly for pvp, want to get a head start on collecting the mats on my main.

Mats will be the same as the current set. The recipes upgrade automatically just like in Cata, but the mats stay the same.

Deleted
    Lol crafted pvp gear.

Dude, don't waste your gold on that crap. Might as well go in pve blues in bgs and it won't make much of a difference. Crafted pvp gear is really bad. Take my advice and afk in AV for a few days to get the honor for some decent pvp gear, THEN pvp for real. It's what Blizzard wants us to do.

Deleted
    afking instead of cc enemy healers?

Quote Originally Posted by Khronius View Post
    Lol crafted pvp gear.

Dude, don't waste your gold on that crap. Might as well go in pve blues in bgs and it won't make much of a difference. Crafted pvp gear is really bad. Take my advice and afk in AV for a few days to get the honor for some decent pvp gear, THEN pvp for real. It's what Blizzard wants us to do.
    Yeah, crafted pvp gear is pretty bad, but that wasn't his question.

Also, you might want to read the new blizzard blog post on how pvp gear works from now on. The crafted gear won't be as bad as it was in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take my advice and afk in AV for a few days to get the honor for some decent pvp gear, THEN pvp for real. It's what Blizzard wants us to do.
    This is why we can't have nice things ...

Deleted
    Lol crafted pvp gear.

If your advice is for him to be and ass and do everything the community is fighting (botting and AFk players in PvP) then I really think you're a jerk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things ...
    Don't blame the player, blame the game.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 10:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vejovis View Post
    If your advice is for him to be and ass and do everything the community is fighting (botting and AFk players in PvP) then I really think you're a jerk.
    Yes, lots of heroes come out after the war is over.

Deleted
    Or players like you rather

10+ Year Old Account
    I blame the player for not wanting to play the game. If someone thinks he needs gear before being able to do something like:
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonija View Post
    afking instead of cc enemy healers?
    or even trying to put pressure on them by simply DPSing ... then yes ... we can simply blame the player.

But we are getting off-topic now.

lol, well thanks for the constructive posts, for those that gave them.. I wouldn't be wasting any money due to me farming the mats myself before the patch. Just a base set to pvp with for melev. Thanks =)