Deleted

What is your favorite questing gear?

As the title says. What is your favorite questing gear in terms of looks from any expansion?

I would have to go with the Northrend plate gear.

The plate gear from vanilla and TBC wasn't that good looking, there are exceptions of course. Pretty much all plate gear you encounter during quests in Cataclysm and MoP are all horrible in my opinion. Hurray for transmog!

Deleted
    heirlooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked Cataclysm mail chest, which look nice on Draenei.

But generally speaking, Quest gear is pretty boring and unimaginative since WotLK came out. Back in TBC it was just recolored Tier pieces of old, which made you look like a slutty clown at times.

Early Vanilla has some nice and unique armor though.

EG the Hyperion armor: revealing, but not too slutty.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Northrend gear in general, it feels like it has a certain theme to it and it looks cool as you can make cool looking sets with the gear. Compared to Cata high level zones questing gear which looks quite dull to me. I went as far and transmogged my warlocks Cata gear to look like quest rewards from WotLK
    Same here. I use mostly Northrend leveling gear on my dwarf hunter:

Some of the low level Cataclysm sets are quite nice, though. I use this one on my monk: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1092

Deleted
    I agree, I really liked the gothic and dark theme of Northrend gear. It all fits undead/worgen suprisingly well, IMO! Not mention I joined in wrath, so it all has the nostalgia factor of seeing pretty much everyone wearing them also.

Silver-thread Regalia cloth set (classic) and Darkcrest plate set (tbc) are 2 of my favorite sets. Both made up by greens
    Also, sets like Master's cloth set, Hyperion armor etc really cuts way above recent xpacks questing gear. Buuuut, Im sure thats a matter of opinion haha.
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the old Brutish armor from back in vanilla as well as the leather armor from say Dread Wastes.

But yeah Northrend armor is just badass in general LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the Northrend Plate armour is definitely my favourite. I'd go as far as to say it's better than many raid sets

I liked Northrend plate armor as well. I also like the new plate armor in MoP, minus the helm.

Heh, I remember people complained about the Northrend leveling gear being "all the same", and now people are loving it. I never thought it looked too bad though, at least better than spacey TBC, but I really like the Cata leveling gear, so might go with that.