What your time played in wow.

As the title say, what is your /played in wow across your account(s)?

I thought it be fun to see how much time I invested(wasted?) in wow up till today.
    I downloaded Altoholic to keep track of my chars and what they have, it also tracks your time played ( must log in to that char to it to be registered)

On my main account, I have 666 days played, tho have 3 accounts , 2 on EU and 1 on US servers. When i saw this number I was a bit shocked.

so what about you ? Ashamed of your massive /played in wow ?
    - Thanks Axalicious for this awesome sig.

My old account I had since 2005 was hacked and locked, so I couldn't really say. All I know is that the ammount of played time is around 2 years.
    Not ashamed about it, but it's kind of crazy to have spent 7-8% of my life in a single game lol.

When I began playing WoW me and my friends would brag about who had the most played x] However, when most friends quit and I got burned out (early wotlk) I've been very casual ever since.. played time: 270 days. Around 100 days each on the two mains I've had, and the rest spread amongst alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    notice the lack of ass groping and milk

Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    I never look at mine since it makes me feel bad . I started in Vanilla so i have a depressing amount.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard