Feng HC as Arcane

What's the best way to deal bomb damage as Arcane?
    AE + AB when 6 stacks? Or NT Adds + Cast AM if Procc? Frostbomb or NT?

I'm kinda confused

Deleted
    Living bomb + fire blast glyph works and then arcane explosion spam

Quote Originally Posted by Algoma0 View Post
    What's the best way to deal bomb damage as Arcane?
    AE + AB when 6 stacks? Or NT Adds + Cast AM if Procc? Frostbomb or NT?

I'm kinda confused
    You're confused? I'm fucking confused by trying to understand what you're asking.

If it's about AOE damage on the adds for Feng, Just spam AE and Fireblast AOE the NT Dot

Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    You're confused? I'm fucking confused by trying to understand what you're asking.

If it's about AOE damage on the adds for Feng, Just spam AE and Fireblast AOE the NT Dot
    Sorry if it was unclear but yes i wanted to know what is the best way to AOE the adds on Feng. Do you think releasing stacks with AB is worth it?( On 10-man, if that matters.)

I also thought about taking Frostbomb for that fight. There are just a lot of ways to AOE as arcane, and i wasnt sure what was the best way to do so =)

10+ Year Old Account
    If your raid needs snares, use Frost Bomb, Flamestrike, and CoC (glyphed). If not, do one of the standard Arcane AoE rotations.

From a pure damage point of view I found you want to keep NT up on feng, AE the adds, and use missiles on the boss when proc'd while keeping up 6 charges the whole time.

if adds are problematic use living bomb+FB glyph with AE aoe

if adds ARENT problematic then use NT (dont mutli dot them) spam AE
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I found Frostbomb to be pretty usefull. For us this fight was not about single target damage anyway. So I maximised my spec to get the adds down asap.