Movie - IoC Enhancement PvP (multiboxing)

A compilation of a few IoC's this morning where my shaman team defended the keep against bombers and killed demos. I tried to only select clips where I was outnumbered (at least initially) or I didn't have a distinct advantage.

I hope you enjoy! Some good clips of burst.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85L7-...ature=youtu.be

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate you, just because i am a horde player.

I saw EB on the screen so I didnt even watch it.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    I saw EB on the screen so I didnt even watch it.
    Did it ever occur to you that multiboxers have different strengths and weaknesses than solo toons and must use the available tools in different ways? A round of 4 EB can do some serious burst damage - much better than trying to micromanage UF with four different toons. Not to mention that with having one toon have Frozen Power, the other three are better off using flametongue weapon for the harder hitting EB, instead of wasting their offhand with frostband.

But, it's cool - live in your world and don't try to understand how different strategies/approaches impact choices.