Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

44 25.29%
  • No

130 74.71%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The current tier wouldnt be so bad if wasn't for the giant pope hat - Yes I know we are priests, but c'mon...

People saying we've had shit sets for the last 2 expansions are exagurating, our T13 was easily one of the best sets of that tier (IMO) and the WOTLK sets (apart from the dreaded T9) were also pretty decent.

With regards to T15: I like the style of the gloves (with the sleeve) and I like the new direction of the burning candles on the shoulders - the libram on the waist is also a nice touch. However to echo most of the comments above, the colour and textures just don't work - they are all pretty dull - I guess the bottom one does firt in best with the style of the expansion (jade, azure) but it could do with some jazzing up! Make the the colours more radiant.

In shadow form this set will probably look worse, although the smoke from the burning candles might be it's saving grace... Might look out a Xmog to work around them.

I don't really like the set with the colors. But luckily there are no kobolds in pandaria, otherwise we'd have to watch out for our candles.

This time around its not awful but I haven't like a tier set since 8, I'm thankful for transmog.
    Unsubscribed
    10 Kibblet 66 Infectionate 79 Serenades 29 Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    26 Kibble 85 Taxiporte 10 Restofarian 36 Fisticuffs 86 Blesshu 90 Sinnocence 60 Shoctologist 90 Ellipsis 85 Hiddenfee 54 Teddiursa

I'm personally partial to brighter colors (D2 and Tier 3 for example) It's been a long time since blizzard has done a tier set using colors as bright as those, well, ever since wrath almost every piece of gear in the game hasn't been past half brightness color-wise. Most the gear in wrath was very dark, but the tier sets were still nice (well, I didn't really like TOC). I just want something that doesn't have to be half black / very dark colors for once.

I do like the book-belt from the T15 though, wish the belt would be just the book, might actually use that part then.

Stood in the Fire
    It looks like cata leveling gear
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

i like the design really but the colours are uninspiring. if that set had a cream/gold type colour i think it could look decent
    Redsparowe#2548 <Crayola Inc>, Lightbringer EU

In just happy we have transmog. The set has potential but the colors blow.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryelulz

No I think this might be my least favorite set out of any tier/class. Thank god for Transmog!

I'm not a big fan.

Can't do any worse than next season's Paladin PvP set on a Blood Elf male;

http://goo.gl/hfrCL

Still, I like the thinking behind it with those Pandaria grave/funeral candles and the bells; a sham the colours are so bland though.
    "Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you." - Grand Admiral Proudmoore

Field Marshal
    Priests never get good looking gear sets these days. Don't know why but we've been given by far the most dull and boring gear set designs compared to any other class.

absolutely disgusting.

I like it -- but mostly because T14 was the ugliest priest tier EVER. I like the candles and bells. T14 was just hideous all around.

I am personally not a huge fan of it but at least it is better than the shaman set.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Thus far seems like a pretty clear 30/70 split not in favor, guess this one's a miss for blizzard.

No, its ugly. Guess we'll have to transmog yet another tier :<

the old set of clothes is much more beautiful

Shoulders remind me of t4 warlock shoulders. I don't understand the helm at all its a cloth hood with some metal hook things, how the hell would that work doesn't make sense to me. The robes are just way to dull like other said they look like a updated version of what a tailor would make. Not really creative at all, like others will transmog this...q

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Let's say... thank you blizzard for transmog

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 01:24 PM ----------

Priests used to have the best tier looks... but oh man, the last 2 expansions have been so damn sad :/
    Agreed, when the class you can count on to look good looks like this, you know the art team has gone somewhere...
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

It's boring, imho. I don't really like it.

I don't *dislike* it though. But I'll be transmogging as usual.

S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)