Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Best EU-PvP Realm in your opinion

Hi fellow Mmo-Champs,

the tittle says it all.

What is in your opinion the best EU-Pvp realm!?
    Where does your favorite Pro-player(s) play and what realm would you suggest to
    players who try to make a name for themselves in PvP.
    I am interested in what realm people claim to be on top of them all when it come's to
    famous/skilled/entertaining Pvp-players.

Deleted
    Hakkar, the Italian Server.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Hakkar, the Italian Server.
    Nicknamed "Spakkar" by most of the people who have played with anyone from that realm.

OT: Stormscale Horde, Outland Alliance

Deleted
    I also would say Outland for Alliance.
    Have a few charts there.
    I rarely play there because of the queuetime after patches. Just pray you do not Dc.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is there any server with equal or close to equal faction balance? With lot of world pvp at dailys etc? Would love to roll a char there
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    This.

Outland is especially good. The downside is having queues. But the longest I ever had to wait was about 7 minutes. And btw if you disconnect, you have 5 minutes to reconnect within your session, so you dont have to wait in queue again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Is there any server with equal or close to equal faction balance? With lot of world pvp at dailys etc? Would love to roll a char there
    Over the last few years i have being searching for this.
    But there is not one realm i could suggest.
    Xrealm zones helps out but when i take my rogue to go gank in the
    opposite faction capital its like entering a ghost town.

Deleted
    Sylvanas EU is like Outland in that it's fairly balanced horde vs alliance (although alliance definitely has the advantage 60:40). The alliance side is extremely active in terms of high level pvp, horde also has some big names. Probably the best alternative to Outland, if you're looking for world pvp.

Alliance: Outland, Frostmane
    Horde: Stormscale, Kazzak

1. Stormscale, Horde
    2. Outland, Alliance
    3. Sylvanas, Alliance / Ravencrest, Alliance, Frostmane, Alliance
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Ragnaros (eu) has the closest thing to perfect faction balance you will see in Europe. It has a nice balance between active enough but still never having login queues. Migrated here 2 months ago and having a blast

<3 for Shyama for this signature!

At stormscale EU be prepared for 5-700 ppl in queue at evenings. Around 15 min wait usually.

Deleted
    im outland horde and our guild rips through alliance and we also raid stormwind when we team up with other guilds ( 3 full raids ). So to all the people saying outland only for alliance? NO

10+ Year Old Account
    Outland for alliance, stormscale for horde.
    Both realms filled with a lot of douchbags and wintraders/exploiters with a way to high epeen...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Outland for alliance, stormscale for horde.
    Both realms filled with a lot of douchbags and wintraders/exploiters with a way to high epeen...
    I can confirm, this is correct.

if your looking for famous people then go stormscale. athene,hotted.cartoonz,hobbs,bajheera all play stormscale horde.
    also outland horde got zumio.

also if your looking for skilled its hard to say/ if your looking for win traders they all named them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottlecap123 View Post
    Hi fellow Mmo-Champs,

the tittle says it all.

What is in your opinion the best EU-Pvp realm!?
    Where does your favorite Pro-player(s) play and what realm would you suggest to
    players who try to make a name for themselves in PvP.
    I am interested in what realm people claim to be on top of them all when it come's to
    famous/skilled/entertaining Pvp-players.
    It all depends on how you perceive the term of "good pvp server". If you want a populated, always full and in-demand pvp realm, Stormscale / Outland and a few others will satisfy your needs.
    On the contrary, if you wish to find a server with most "skilled" players....I don't think you'll really find one ( from obvious reasons ) If you decide to transfer / reroll on stormscale, I urge you to expect that @ 99% of the people with ( and I dare ) 2k+ rating have been boosted and are a bunch of baddies.
    There are, ofc, some amazing teams....but I don't think any of them got past 2.3k (YET) without some form of boosting ( be it regular boost, or just facing rbg teams with insane amounts of rating....@ 3k )

Deleted
    Defias Brotherhood. High pop and equal horde-alliance ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Nicknamed "Spakkar" by most of the people who have played with anyone from that realm.

This, for both the off and on-topic reply.

*shudders at the thought of Hakkar players*

> Currently levelling an alt on Outland as Horde for extra fun!

Think Ragnaros and Defias has the best balance. Stormscale, Ravencrest and Outland are awful pvp servers. Though Outland isn't as bad as the first two.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2013-01-21 at 08:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne