Poll: Your dailies from these four

10+ Year Old Account

Your favorite dailies from these four

Hey everyone, what is your favorite dailies from the list?

The reason I mentioned these four because Blizzard added them later in each expansion and weren't up durning expansions launch.

My personal favorite is the shattered sun Quel'danas not because blood elves are my favorite race in Warcraft but also because of the awesome world pvp involved there. Domination point (Horde version) is also awesome close second for me because of the awesome storyline specially the purge of Dalaran is just beyond amazing.

Argent Tournament was very good too specially with the storyline involved the black knight and stuff.

Molton Front was nice but to be honest I never liked the Cataclysm Hyjal area it's kinda like an abomination to it's former self.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2013-01-21 at 12:29 AM.

Pretty much 50/50 for me for Quel'Danas/Argent Tournament.

Argent Tournament was nice because there was always some little pet/mount you could go for.

Molten Front wasn't too bad because they were fast at least.

Deleted
    In terms of story and meaning to the overall plot, 5.1 ones just blow everything out of the water. In terms of gameplay, Argent tournament was most fun, hands down. But just in terms of not being frustrated, annoyed and pissed of, Firelands were the best. So it's a tough call.

I would still go with dominance point, simply because it's something I will remember years from now, unlike for example, Firelands.
    Last edited by mmoc485edc1e5f; 2013-01-21 at 12:38 AM.

IQD. Just about everything was in a tidy little space, portals to get to and from the hub were convenient. The few dailies that sent you back to Outland added a little travel time but nothing too demanding

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The actual DAILIES for the Argent Tourney were fine, and often had a decent amount of variety, although I know some people despise the vehicle/jousting. (I personally loved those ones)

However, the TRAVEL for the Argent Tourney dailies was horrible. Even at 90, a full round of Crusader level AT dailies takes ~20-25 minutes simply because of all of the travel to hit all the spots. And woe to the ones still fetching the damn sword before making full Crusader.

The rest seemed to be about the same, more or less, although for whatever reason, I definitely preferred the Molten Front dailies at 85 over the Tol Barad dailies at 85.

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    In terms of story and meaning to the overall plot, 5.2 ones just blow everything out of the water.
    Are we playing on the same PTR? :P

However, the TRAVEL for the Argent Tourney dailies was horrible. Even at 90, a full round of Crusader level AT dailies takes ~20-25 minutes simply because of all of the travel to hit all the spots. And woe to the ones still fetching the damn sword before making full Crusader.
    Yeah travel time was a pain. At least the tabard helped a bit...

I can't say I suffered as much as everyone else though, during that xpac I played my mage who had the tabard and the wormhole generator: Northrend from engineering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Are we playing on the same PTR? :P

Meant 5.1, derp >_<

5.1 dailies , due to them being tied to an epic lore quest chain.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quel'Danas Dailies we fun you progressed the island and hoping it will be the same with the Isle of Thunder. I also really enjoyed the Shield-Wall - Dominance Offensive Storyline aswell.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Pretty much 50/50 for me for Quel'Danas/Argent Tournament.

Argent Tournament was nice because there was always some little pet/mount you could go for.

Molten Front wasn't too bad because they were fast at least.
    The poll isn't about the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    The poll isn't about the rewards.
    No, really? :P

It's about which dailies I enjoy the most; getting a new pet every week and a new mount every other week gave me some short term goals to look forward to and upped my enjoyment of said dailies immensely.

I am sorry that I had to spell that out for you in an additional post. Please let me know if you aren't clear on this issue or if you would like me to list additional reasons why Quel'Danas/Argent Tournament dailies are my favorite. I am very sharing and am happy to share with you.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Molten front dailys.

I got the Molten Front mount for my elemental shaman.

Deleted
    Molten front was a Pita! Only one of thoose 4 that I like is Argent Tournament

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the Domination Offensive hub, but mostly for the storyline surrounding the Bell, not the dailies specifically.

Molten Front was somewhat fun, but forgettable. I stopped going the moment I got all the rewards.

Argent Tournament... I hated jousting, as well as getting groups for the Frostwyrm, but everything else was okay. I ended up getting Crusader on three characters, and made a lot of money selling cross-faction pets. It's probably thanks to the Argent Tournament that I got the 10,000 daily quests achievement before MoP came out.

I never did Isle while it was current, but it sure was an easy rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    REALLY tough call... See on the one hand, I LOVE the story and the "non daily" quests from the Dominance offensive... But the actual dailies themselves are a little bland...

On the other hand, even though the overarching story was fucking weak, the Argent Tournament dailies were (IMO) the best dailes we've ever had. I loved the Jousting ones and I loved the idea that you trained on the dummies, then moved to practice jousts against your own faction, then moved on to real, but non leathal jousting against the other faction and finally ended up with true, only one left standing jousting against the Scourge. Also I love the "Crusader" title and the Argent Gruntling I actually might do them again on my Panda, so that I can get the Bridle back and use my Gruntling as a shop again.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I honestly prefer Shieldwall. I got bad memorys from Tournament(bloody Sword quest) and the firelands one was just ANNOYING(and honestly it was really lackluster, for me).
    never did Isle when it was current.