ShadowUI + Healbot clashing

I'm hoping someone here has had this issue and found a work around..

I've been trying to clean up my UI and shadowUI helps with it, however healbot is clashing with it as far as the target frame goes. This is a SS from someone else but it shows the issue i'm having:

http://hostpix.de/out.php?i=250784_W...2912005516.jpg

I even tried using move anything addon to just hide the frame all together but it keeps coming back

edit: forgot to add this only happens upon entering combat, if out of combat the target frame never shows
    Last edited by oAllElseFailo; 2013-01-21 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oAllElseFailo View Post
    I'm hoping someone here has had this issue and found a work around..

I've been trying to clean up my UI and shadowUI helps with it, however healbot is clashing with it as far as the target frame goes. This is a SS from someone else but it shows the issue i'm having:

http://hostpix.de/out.php?i=250784_W...2912005516.jpg

I even tried using move anything addon to just hide the frame all together but it keeps coming back

edit: forgot to add this only happens upon entering combat, if out of combat the target frame never shows

Assuming you mean that you use Shadowed unit frames (SuF) and not something called shadowUI. There should be an option to turn off default blizzard frames. I don't or ever have I used healbot but I highly doubt it's the issue cause healbot is raid frames, not unit frames.

Which leads be to believe you've missed an option in Shadowed unit frames to disable the default Blizz frames.
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2013-01-21 at 12:56 AM.

Yeah sorry i meant shadow unit frames. But by default its turning off my frame and party frames, its the target frame that just stays there. There's no option in shadow unit frames to enable or disable the blizzard frames. If i disable healbot then the target frame goes away like I want. So I can't figure out if it's healbot that has the issue or its the 2 addons having a problem together just because this wouldn't happen with xperl

edit: In shadow unit frames I do have all the blizz frames disabled but the target one still persist through it
    Last edited by oAllElseFailo; 2013-01-21 at 01:04 AM.

Perhaps healbot has an option then. Usually raid frame addons only can hide Blizzard party and raid frames and never handles unit, but maybe it does and reversing any setting made within healbot (if there is one) may fix it.

Cause if shadowed hides them and then healbot is trying to hide also it could cause an issue.

See I don't think healbot is trying to hide anything. There's no settings in it since all healbot does it just add bars for you to heal from (like grid or vuhdo). It's getting pretty frustrating though ><

Both grid and vuhdo hide the default frames they replace (which are party and raid frames) no reason assume healbot doesn't as well. Again I've never used healbot as the other alternatives are better IMO, so maybe someone else uses healbot can chime in with better help.

k i actually just found another addon called hideblizzard. So i pretty much have 3 things enabled telling it to hide the target frame and now it's doing it.. so i guess that settles my problem lol.. thanks for your help though boourns

I'll install both addons in a bit (watching some NHL right now) and I'll see if I get the same issue and find a fix. Seems pretty silly to add another addon just to do something that should already be handled. I also think the addon you found can cause taints that will block you from swapping glyphs/talents I've tried it ages ago and found that to be the case at least.

I will report back in a bit with my findings.

Bah well it appears if i log out it comes back and it forces me to go back into that addon (HideBlizzard) to check then uncheck the option to hide target to make it go away again.. /facepalm... such a mess

Ok. I installed both Shadowed unit frames and Healbot. Launched Wow with only those two addons enabled, nothing else.

I did not have the issue you are having, but i do think i know what it is that is causing you to have it.

type /suf
    In SuF's options you'll see on the left side in the list 5th one down "hide blizzard"
    Make sure you have "hide target frames" enabled.
    /reload ui after you have enabled it for it to take effect.

Disabling this was the only way i could produce the same issue you have.

well f... See what I did was disable every addon then turned one on at a time to track which one was having the issue and healbot was the only one that was doing it. In SuF i do have the hide target frames enabled but it still shows. Now even with that new addon of HideBlizzard eventually the target comes back somehow.. so frustrated with all this

List all your addons. Because I had only SuF and Healbot enabled and the ONLY way i could recreate the issue was to turn off the hide target frame in SuF's hide blizzard options. I had no problems with Healbot conflicting with SuF. What versions of the two are you using? maybe they are out of date?

Atlast
    Auctioneer
    Bartender
    Healbot
    IceHUD
    Quartz
    ShadowUF
    Titanpanel
    TidyPlates
    DBM

I've had them all enabled except healbot and the target frame doesn't show up.. only when i turn healbot on the problem comes up

Ok. Not sure why you have TWO unit frame addons(Shadowed unit frames and iceHUD), but that's besides the point atm. I found where Healbot can hide default frames.

Try this.
    On the left select the "skins" option
    In there the "general" tab you will see below the scale slider "Hide party frames" and "include player and target" enable the player and target.

I think you have WAY too many addons that hides the default frames (at least 3 that i can see, 4 if you include the hideblizzard addon you recently DL'd)

**edit** in Healbot "Hide party frames" also has to be enabled.
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2013-01-21 at 02:26 AM.

I just use icehud for the holy power tracker - its the only one i like, everything else on it is disabled ><

So I removed the addons to delete the frames and did what you said and it works! I only had "hide party frames" enabled but i never had "include player/target" clicked as well. So far in combat/out of combat it's not coming back! Woot! Really appreciate your help with this bOOURNS