A Noob's Journey

A thrilling tale of adventure, heroism, and thinly-veiled commentary on the state of WoW's leveling game.

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39UyBYzQMsg

Made my night!
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Haha that was awesome. I can only imagine how confusing it must be for a complete newbie, who interested in the lore, to level through all of those shifting times.

Additionally, a bit off-topic, but it's crazy (expected of course) how much more expressive the female Pandarian is compared to the Night elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Verrari View Post
    Haha that was awesome. I can only imagine how confusing it must be for a complete newbie, who interested in the lore, to level through all of those shifting times.
    Yeah, I guess there's not much they can do about it at this point, but it's rather odd to play through if you read quest text. They could do something about low level PVP balance, though, and I really think they should.

Deleted
    This is why i'm hoping blizzard will use the LFR technology to make it an alternate way of levelling, so those players do get to experience the fall of the Illidan, the lich king etc.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Very nice OP. I got a good lol out of it... but then I awkwardly had a realization that's it's real...

Loved the heirloom jokes though. Kinda wish that joke would have poped up a few more times.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    Heirlooms.

Haha, loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuel View Post
    This is why i'm hoping blizzard will use the LFR technology to make it an alternate way of levelling, so those players do get to experience the fall of the Illidan, the lich king etc.
    I wish they would do this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuel View Post
    The only way to do that is to turn those old raids into 5 man dungeons players can run at 67 and 77 respectively. No one leveling is going to want to sit in LFR queues. It's faster to just have a level 90 friend run them through BT at 70.