Deleted

[Music] Lindsey Stirling WoW Movie Audio

So, I know we all have heard somewhere in time that a WoW movie was in the works. So, with the great work of Russell Brower and the rest of the audio team. I think we should have Lindsey Stirling and her violin work be in the audio of the film. With over 1.4 million subscribers and 200+ million video views, and her fantastic violin work. Lindsey and the WoW audio team would make a great pair for the audio of the film. Take a look at her work below

http://www.youtube.com/user/lindseystomp

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes... a WoW movie has been in the works for like the past 5-6 years, but still nothing has really happened. Forgive me if I sound cynical or pessimistic, but... I doubt it will ever happen.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't tell if this a spambot advertising or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Lindsey is a talented violinist, spambot or not it's worth advertising if you ask me! :P That's if it's called advertising, the OP is just simply linking the artist he wants Blizzard to collaborate with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Lindsey is a talented violinist, spambot or not it's worth advertising if you ask me! :P That's if it's called advertising, the OP is just simply linking the artist he wants Blizzard to collaborate with.
    She's not talented, she's beyond talented. She's transcended talented and now there needs to be a word invented for what she is.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    She's not talented, she's beyond talented. She's transcended talented and now there needs to be a word invented for what she is.
    Goddess of Violin for sure.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The WoW movie is never going to happen, but I wouldn't be opposed to her and her violin being in the movie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    LOL spambot really you go that low?

Deleted
    And here I thought there would be some leaked audio from the movie...

I would also think she would make a good addition to some WoW soundtracks Either in game or in the WoW movie that they keep from happening :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I like her music. But I'm not sure why she should contribute to the WoW movie (assuming that ever happens). I can't imagine a scene where a dubstep/violion combo might fit in.
    But if we simply want people we like playing for it, I'd take Korpiklaani or something similar for the battle scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    I like her music. But I'm not sure why she should contribute to the WoW movie (assuming that ever happens). I can't imagine a scene where a dubstep/violion combo might fit in.
    But if we simply want people we like playing for it, I'd take Korpiklaani or something similar for the battle scenes.
    She's done a lot more than just dubstep violin. Look up some of her covers of things like LOTR music, she's amazing at that as well. I have no doubt she could write fantasy music if given the chance (if she'd even be the one doing the composition, I dunno).

Deleted
    I also want skrillex and just bieber on the wow audio team! I like them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    There's only one song that's been remixed with dubstep (that I've heard anyways)

I agreee though I dont really see where she would really fit in. She is definately talented though.

Quote Originally Posted by frostburnshoes View Post
    I also want skrillex and just bieber on the wow audio team! I like them.
    Oh god now I have the image of orcs and humans fighting to a dubstep'd version of Baby. Kill me please. @_@

10+ Year Old Account
    /thinking about what she did about LOTR

YES.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 08:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    There's only one song that's been remixed with dubstep (that I've heard anyways)

I agreee though I dont really see where she would really fit in. She is definately talented though.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQiNV...9FBCD&index=11

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    She's done a lot more than just dubstep violin. Look up some of her covers of things like LOTR music, she's amazing at that as well. I have no doubt she could write fantasy music if given the chance (if she'd even be the one doing the composition, I dunno).
    She's done Skyrim, A Game of Thrones, Mission Impossible, Legend of Zelda and numerous other things.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    She's done Skyrim, A Game of Thrones, Mission Impossible, Legend of Zelda and numerous other things.
    Believe me, I know. My phone has a ton of her music and covers on it. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    She is highly overrated.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

I really enjoy her work, I'd love to see her in concert, and I'd like to see her get more exposure as much as the next fan. But (and maybe it's just my lack of imagination) I don't really see what particularly she would bring to something like that.

Now, if they were making a Zelda movie and they needed a happy, violin-playing, elf character, she'd be a lock...