10+ Year Old Account

Mistweaver needs a sac mechanic for pvp

Most healers have a way to avoid cc, but mistweavers dont. Chi torpedo roll isn't reliable to los because it doesnt register your position until the roll is over.

Paladins have
    Bop
    Bubble
    Sac

Priests have fade guise phantasm (w.e) and a stronger aura mastery

Shamans have tremor and grounding and other mechanics

Most of these classes can preemptively use these to avoid cc. Mistweaver doesn't have anything like this.

For those that don't understand what I mean by sac

A pally can use sac on his partner to avoid break on damage cc's such as freezing trap, poly, blind etc because when their partner takes damage, they also take damage, breaking them from the cc.

Now the reason I think sac would be great for mistweavers is because we dont have anything like this to avoid cc other then our trinket.
    The second reason we need it is because our mana is so hard to maintain in pvp especially when the game is revolved around burst currently. 26k surging mist cost with the 30% healing nerf and mortal wounds 25% healing reduction is too much.. You have to spam 5-6 of them to keep your partner up against spellsteal/purge comps because EM is instantly dispelled and you cant benefit from the 30% soothing mist bonus from EM.

Now a little off topic but why cant surging mist have a lower mana cast in pvp situations? 26k is absurd especially for the amount of healing it puts out without thunder focus.

Thoughts?

And sorry for my grammatical errors just typed this really fast.

Another dissapointment to me is the high cost of renewing mists and the fact it heals less then a SHADOW PRIESTS renew.

I think Mistweavers would be fine from CC (much like Druids have very few protections or none at all) if our hots couldn't just be dispelled all the time. It takes a lot of time to build up enough Chi to EM, so much so that it can be dispelled almost every time you use it, which is quite irritating. Druids have built-in dispel protection in Lifebloom and the fact that they have multiple instant hots whereas ours NEED to be cast (no NS equivalent) which opens us up to interrupts or just any other form of CC to stop the EM or Soothing Mist cast. Every arena strategy I've seen when a team has a MW is just "CC and burst down MW" because there's nothing else you can do. Sac specifically is kind of a gimmicky way to break CCs, personally I'd rather have some dispel protection, CC of our own, or an actual CC break (cough Nimble Brew cough).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    I think Mistweavers would be fine from CC (much like Druids have very few protections or none at all) if our hots couldn't just be dispelled all the time. It takes a lot of time to build up enough Chi to EM, so much so that it can be dispelled almost every time you use it, which is quite irritating. Druids have built-in dispel protection in Lifebloom and the fact that they have multiple instant hots whereas ours NEED to be cast (no NS equivalent) which opens us up to interrupts or just any other form of CC to stop the EM or Soothing Mist cast. Every arena strategy I've seen when a team has a MW is just "CC and burst down MW" because there's nothing else you can do. Sac specifically is kind of a gimmicky way to break CCs, personally I'd rather have some dispel protection, CC of our own, or an actual CC break (cough Nimble Brew cough).
    Yes, I don't understand why we cant have nimble brew.