View Poll Results: What do you think of cross-realm zones?

Voters
858. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it

    346 40.33%
  • I hate it

    339 39.51%
  • I don't care.

    173 20.16%
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ...
12
20
21
22
23
24
... LastLast
  1. #421
    Brewmaster Salech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,342
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Thank you for your opinion.

    Let me offer a counter opinion:

    "I'm completely flabbergasted by the concept of liking lonely, empty realms. Once again we are back to the days of it being near impossible for anyone to feel like they are playing a single player game and unable to find help for anything. And then you have people like me, who plow through the zone at 90 doing Loremaster stuff, not really changing anything for the low level players. (I try to help lowbies by letting them tag things and finishing it off for them if I'm bored) So...my question is, WHY in satan's name wouldn't you want cross realm zones added to the game? They say it has to do with encouraging player interaction and the social aspect of the game... and it perfectly works this way. They may as well not have REMOVED ALL GROUP QUESTS from the game, basically. Am i the only one thinking that they may as well bring them back because there's plenty of people there now?"

    I have 1 question, being on a extremely low population server, sharing everything with other servers, how does this help anything?, you can not raid with those from another server, they can "steal" your mats which in turn makes the AH on your own server even worse, and so on.

    the only thing it has been good for so for is Gankers, and no i don't play on PvP server at all, but so far not much good has come from it, except boosting high op servers and killing low pop servers even more.

  2. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Zone scaling like gw2 would fix the problem. I love crz because it does what it is ment to. Make it an mmo. And no I never gank low levels. 5.2 they are adding bg scaling so it shows they have the tech to do it.
    off topic - Really looking forward to the bg scaling coming, this is long overdue imo.

  3. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    My sarcasm wasn't obvious enough. My own fault, really.
    I'm just chuckling at all the posters suggesting that all pros and cons are equal, no matter how minor or obscure the issue.
    Case in point: Reporting CRZ players which at worst takes an extra click or two as some sort of major CRZ con.
    Sorry I was trying to go along with your sarcasm. Doesn't go well in text format I guess. I agree. While I have been a taxi for friends sometimes, and I have had the bug happen, I don't rage about it... I really doubt/hope our whole experience in WoW isn't revolved around using that 2 seater.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    ugh great more bug "FIXES" like having my daily's and everything else reset at 6 EST... rather have the bug back.

    **and bugs are still cons till they are fixed anyway.
    No, bugs are not cons. The daily reset was a conscious change on their part. I'm sorry it inconvenienced you, but thats all it is, an inconvenience.

  4. #424
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Sorry I was trying to go along with your sarcasm. Doesn't go well in text format I guess. I agree. While I have been a taxi for friends sometimes, and I have had the bug happen, I don't rage about it... I really doubt/hope our whole experience in WoW isn't revolved around using that 2 seater.



    No, bugs are not cons. The daily reset was a conscious change on their part. I'm sorry it inconvenienced you, but thats all it is, an inconvenience.
    Really being inconvenienced is not a con, interesting????

    **I believe I'm allowed to have my OWN opinion on what is a con and what is not...

  5. #425
    Feels like BC again when all servers were jam packed. I'm fine with it. Then again, people are also whining about PvP on PvP servers nowadays (which is just flat out funny), so it's hard to take anything people say seriously anymore. Things sure have changed that's for sure.

  6. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Really being inconvenienced is not a con, interesting????
    When you are trying to debate about the core/essence of something, no. The 2 seater mount problem is a bug they are working on. When its fixed, there will be no reason to discuss it. In essence, it has nothing to do with CRZ's were implemented for, and do. It is a problem with software/coding causing a bug.

  7. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    When you are trying to debate about the core/essence of something, no. The 2 seater mount problem is a bug they are working on. When its fixed, there will be no reason to discuss it. In essence, it has nothing to do with CRZ's were implemented for, and do. It is a problem with software/coding causing a bug.
    Really what if the FIX is taking it out of the game..

    *add* and FYI a inconvenience is a con no matter what you say.... (no and's if's or but's about it.)
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2013-01-22 at 11:55 PM.

  8. #428
    Immortal Granyala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkon-III
    Posts
    7,073
    Really what if the FIX is taking it out of the game..
    No, the fix is making it work with CRZ. They are already on it, just a matter of time now.

    Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

  9. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    No, the fix is making it work with CRZ. They are already on it, just a matter of time now.
    really where is that posted or do you work for blizzard?

    All I've seen is it's "complicated"...

  10. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Really what if the FIX is taking it out of the game..

    *add* and FYI a inconvenience is a con no matter what you say.... (no and's if's or but's about it.)
    No, they are working on it. How about this instead: We should take 2 seater mounts out of the game, because there is a bug that causes a dismount.

    If you want to talk about the bugs of something, you can report them in game, or on the WoW forums. If you just want to make them known to this community, I believe there is a sub forum specifically for bugs.

    And no, bugs do not count as a con.

  11. #431
    CRZ is a marvellous piece of tech, it is good that Blizz made it.
    Now there are only some unimportant tweeks left for it to satisfy whinies, who, of course, want THEIR mobs, THEIR pets, THEIR nodes and THEIR fair pvp on pvp server.
    The only thing that needs tuning, imo, is battle pets spawn rates. For minigame as it is in WoW, collecting sone idiotic Minfernal etc becomes a real curse and takes too much effort and time. Of course, rare is called rare for a reason, but to be honest, it is much simplier nowadays to catch Lost Proto/Eonaxx than to find some crappy Minfernal to tame, so it is not Rare now, it is much closer to Uber-Legendary or Artifact quality, lol. Must have fixed spawn or something, forcing a player to camp spawn point sitting afk-online 24/7 is a plain dumb game design.

  12. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    really where is that posted or do you work for blizzard?

    All I've seen is it's "complicated"...
    Its been in multiple tweets/forum posts than have been posted in this thread.

  13. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Ganking is not bullying, that is ridiculous.
    Yeah lets just leave that discussion for the thread with the fat lock on it.

    Also, Halaa didn't have a 10v10 option. It was most certainly unbalanced for either faction most of the time.
    I am talking about organized premade battles here where PvP players of both factions would meet. You never heard of those now, did you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    [...]
    And no, bugs do not count as a con.
    Who the hell are you to decide what counts as a con?

    As the great philosopher once told "silence, paladin."
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  14. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Yeah lets just leave that discussion for the thread with the fat lock on it.

    I am talking about organized premade battles here where PvP players of both factions would meet. You never heard of those now, did you?

    Who the hell are you to decide what counts as a con?

    As the great philosopher once told "silence, paladin."
    No, ganking is not bullying.

    You were referencing Halaa, I was only stating there is no way to make that "fair" at all.

    If you want to discuss the bugs, do it on a bugs forums. Its not a con. You can reverse that to yourself: Who are you to decide what is a con?

    Again, its not a con because its an accident and unintended. Should we take out 2 seater mounts, because its involved in the bug?
    Last edited by Lemonpartyfan; 2013-01-23 at 12:16 AM.

  15. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    No, they are working on it. How about this instead: We should take 2 seater mounts out of the game, because there is a bug that causes a dismount.

    If you want to talk about the bugs of something, you can report them in game, or on the WoW forums. If you just want to make them known to this community, I believe there is a sub forum specifically for bugs.

    And no, bugs do not count as a con.
    this is getting us no where, I 'm allowed my opinion and you yours , even if it's wrong.

  16. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    this is getting us no where, I 'm allowed my opinion and you yours , even if it's wrong.
    The problem is, you aren;t even really responding to what I say. Answer some simple questions:

    1) WoW launched with many bugs, should we have called it a bad game and scrapped it because of these bugs?

    2)LFD was also launched with bugs, should we now, or have at its launch taken it out of the game?

  17. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Who the hell are you to decide what counts as a con?
    glad I'm not the only one to notice that..

  18. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    glad I'm not the only one to notice that..
    So, not going to answer my questions? If you want to talk about bugs, go to the bug forum.

  19. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    So, not going to answer my questions? If you want to talk about bugs, go to the bug forum.

    Now he's telling people what they can post and can't post here, wow..

    this thread is about CRZ and and the bugs are part of it

  20. #440
    Immortal Granyala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkon-III
    Posts
    7,073
    Who the hell are you to decide what counts as a con?
    Bugs are most certainly a con.
    BUT usually they are TEMPORARY downsides of new stuff that eventually get rectified.

    I guess that's why Lemon doesn't count bugs as cons.

    Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •