Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Sorry if this is some kind of rude - but what on earth is the point in having two of the same class?
    I just leveled my first DK to max lvl, tried it so many times in previous expansions, but grew tired of them everytime x] This time I decieded to lvl one up and try one out, and I find it more fun than ret pvp atleast. So at the moment - playing one, my first!
    People use them for different purposes, one might be a pve and other pvp toon. For me I just want a spare tank in case my guild needs it for alt runs and stuff like that.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    People use them for different purposes, one might be a pve and other pvp toon. For me I just want a spare tank in case my guild needs it for alt runs and stuff like that.
    Well then again, respeccing now from PvP to PvE takes about 2 seconds, 3 if you change glyphs. And in my eyes atleast, gearing up two is harded than one. Even though it's two aspects of the game.
    But I'm not here to start any argue or anything, just curious. I'm one of those that have stuck with my main since Vanilla, and got a total of 4 chars on my server (3 90 and one 85), so yeah - I hate lvling ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I have umm 5(?) DKs. Got few of them in same realm and account and some on diff account.

Simply because i like DKs! diff racials, professions etc. Great solo class and i mostly use my alt DKs for farming purposes especially now when mounts are account wide... And with my main i simply raid.

And no, i don't PvP at all.

p.s i love leveling as blood. Blood boil is so powerful.
    Last edited by Stava; 2013-01-21 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    I had 3 level 85 DK's in Cata, one being my main and another being my somewhat active alt. Now in MoP I've bothered leveling only two so far, my main whom I play 2H Frost with, and a DW alt. Probably going to level a third one at some point and play Blood/Unholy on that one.

Deleted
    Got 3 but playing playing 1 of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had 3 in Cata, deleted one for server space (I got it back via a character restore while I had a DK on the server already) and left one on the Outland realm at 85.

I want an 80 twink DK atm, but ONLY on Bladefist, so I guess I have to wait till 5.2, if it's decided to remove the limit
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Well then again, respeccing now from PvP to PvE takes about 2 seconds, 3 if you change glyphs. And in my eyes atleast, gearing up two is harded than one. Even though it's two aspects of the game.
    But I'm not here to start any argue or anything, just curious. I'm one of those that have stuck with my main since Vanilla, and got a total of 4 chars on my server (3 90 and one 85), so yeah - I hate lvling ^^
    It's not the respeccing, for me anyway. Thing is my main raid team clears raids quite easily, but we have a shortage of tanks when it comes to alt runs, so the second would be exclusively for when the second/alt team need a tank.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I have two I play. I raid main DK and last tier I raided with both 85 DKs when DS was on farm. Haven't had the time to get the second one up to 90 yet this tier, I had to level up my Hunter from 85 and Monk to 90. Now I should have time, but it will be interesting to see how long it will take me to get him ready for 5.2 LFR prior to raiding again.

Deleted
    Playing 2 right now
    1 ally
    1 horde
    And I have another one ready to be a level 85 twink
    All on the same server same account

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have two on different realms, neither of them at max level (86 & 85).

To be honest, I just don't like them. I am sure people feel the same about other classes. I can't put my finger on what it is though.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    It's not the respeccing, for me anyway. Thing is my main raid team clears raids quite easily, but we have a shortage of tanks when it comes to alt runs, so the second would be exclusively for when the second/alt team need a tank.
    That I can understand, when you need a DK for your alt run aswell. But when people have 2-3 of the same char, for no other reason but one for PvP and one PvE and one blood to solo old raids (all examples ofc), when you can easly do it all on one, imo :P Well, nothing to argue/wonder about as it's their choice ofc ^^ So sorry for bringing it up
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's pointless. Now you can reslec for free all the times you want with no time waste (specially as a DK due to DG)

And yeah, for free, because two daily quests or selling bit of grey crap will get you the costs of it back.

Deleted
    Sorry if this is some kind of rude - but what on earth is the point in having two of the same class?
    It's very common for top pvp'ers to have 2+ max level characters of their main class (often on different servers), because the arena system limits you to only 1 arena team per bracket.

You forgot how tedious setting up your bars is.

They should just give us tri-spec and be done with it.

I have 3 dk lol. orc ud and bloodelf. To be honest its really a bad idea to roll 3 dks, now i wanna kill myself

Since Wrath I have had 7 max level DKs. But that was across 3 different accounts and before faction and server transfers.