Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Anyone Play More Than 1 DK?

Been thinking about making an alt DK to go along with my main DK, and have him as Blood mainspec to offset my main being DPS. Also kind of inspired from Riggnaros from Blood Legion having like 40 DK alts lol.

Anyone the same?

I do random alt raiding on Saturdays on my second DK.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    I don't even my play my only dk anymore, let alone 2 or more lol. My dk died in wotlk. Ofcourse since I enjoy 1v1 pvp. For dragon slaying purposes and group pvp facerolling with 3 healers up your bum, dks are fine indeed.

Not personally, but I do know people who have 2+ DK's on the same server(different accounts).
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Not personally, but I do know people who have 2+ DK's on the same server(different accounts).
    I did that too except same account and same server. Funny how you can make a dk on another server and then transfer it to the server you already have your main dk on. But I guess this must be a well guarded secret since so many fools buy more accounts to play more dks on the same server.

Deleted
    I play 2 DKs. One tank specced and I just leveled one with a friend to PvP.

Deleted
    Im rocking 7 80+ DKs. Mostly for pvp. only 4 90s atm because i couldn't force myself to level more DKs shortly after launch but planning to gear all 7 for next season.. Some on same realms some different. Played 3 85s season 11 too

Quote Originally Posted by Khronius View Post
    I did that too except same account and same server. Funny how you can make a dk on another server and then transfer it to the server you already have your main dk on. But I guess this must be a well guarded secret since so many fools buy more accounts to play more dks on the same server.
    I did not know that, I may have to do so :P
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    I did not know that, I may have to do so :P
    Check out the front page post:
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...63340090716160
    Can I have more than 1 dk per server since they aren't a hero class anymore?
    We agree that limitation probably isn't necessary any longer.
    So i would wait a bit before spending money on transfers..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorc View Post

Considering Blizzard moves slower than glaciers, it may be months before they actually do that,

Quote Originally Posted by Thorc View Post

Hmm, very interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 DK's on my main realm (Same account) and another one on my "alt" realm. I only really play one DK though, so, eh.

I have an Alliance DK on a PVP server and a Horde DK on a PVE server.
    I play the Ally one rather seriously. The Horde one is mostly for farming Ony and pet battles; but it has seen some raid action.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Sorry if this is some kind of rude - but what on earth is the point in having two of the same class?
    I just leveled my first DK to max lvl, tried it so many times in previous expansions, but grew tired of them everytime x] This time I decieded to lvl one up and try one out, and I find it more fun than ret pvp atleast. So at the moment - playing one, my first!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Sorry if this is some kind of rude - but what on earth is the point in having two of the same class?
    I just leveled my first DK to max lvl, tried it so many times in previous expansions, but grew tired of them everytime x] This time I decieded to lvl one up and try one out, and I find it more fun than ret pvp atleast. So at the moment - playing one, my first!
    Many people enjoy it due to the fact that you are limited to two specs, most of the time.
    Also, it happens due to class revamps. So for example, I really like my warlock. In MoP, locks (especially leveling) changed quite a bit so I thought I'd give it a try. Additionally, I made a 2nd hunter in cata. This was because I enjoyed hunters at that time and wanted to try out the revamped leveling zones so I did it with a class I enjoy.

off topic but still @Nonslid: Should fix the English in your signature. I'm sure English isn't your first language so this is just a friendly correction: Your current signature says "Norwegian and proud if it, not realy. But I am. To bad beer and tobaco is so damn expensive here." Here's a fixed version: "Norwegian and proud if it, not really. But I am. Too bad beer and tobaco is so damn expensive here."
    Not 100% grammar perfect but you can't fix the grammar on there without rewording or changing the signature and I didn't want to be a dictator

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play 3 one for tanking, one for arena, twink.

Yeah I played 2 DKs full time in Cata, they both had full BiS but currently my 2nd DK is my farming toon.

No. If there were more character slots allowed, I might be inclined to do this. As it is, Ive already deleted a 65 hunter and 70 Warlock to accommodate 1 of each class. (When server transfers were allowed, I transferred my old Vanilla characters over, due to the old PVP titles - if that makes sense.)
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

15+ Year Old Account
    Have a Orc DK on Kazzak and a Gnome DK on Ravencrest > so yea have 2 DKs

Dont play them anymore though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripox View Post
    Many people enjoy it due to the fact that you are limited to two specs, most of the time.
    Also, it happens due to class revamps. So for example, I really like my warlock. In MoP, locks (especially leveling) changed quite a bit so I thought I'd give it a try. Additionally, I made a 2nd hunter in cata. This was because I enjoyed hunters at that time and wanted to try out the revamped leveling zones so I did it with a class I enjoy.

off topic but still @Nonslid: Should fix the English in your signature. I'm sure English isn't your first language so this is just a friendly correction: Your current signature says "Norwegian and proud if it, not realy. But I am. To bad beer and tobaco is so damn expensive here." Here's a fixed version: "Norwegian and proud if it, not really. But I am. Too bad beer and tobaco is so damn expensive here."
    Not 100% grammar perfect but you can't fix the grammar on there without rewording or changing the signature and I didn't want to be a dictator
    Never been a fan of leveling, so I guess thats the reason I never seen the point of more than one of each class ^^
    And hehe, grammar police ;D When I saw what you correced there, I saw it was some pretty obvious mistakes.. And I should have learned those ages ago, thanks Fixing it right away!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore