Some questions about playstyle

hi there, i'm new to the hunter scene, played to 90 and did my first LFR round.
    and now i got some question about some situations and how to handle them.

first i was survival but looking on world of logs there are more BM. so i swapped the spec.
    and here are the questions:
    do i stop casting cobra shot when i have enough focus to cast kill command when it's going off the CD?
    do i stop casting cobra shot when i'm able to cast kill shot?
    when there are many adds do i still use kill command or do i spend my focus for multi shot (4 adds or more) ?
    why the hell i'm only allowed to have 25 pets?

like any other new class to me i first look in some guides like icy veins, but they also do mistakes (i can tell from my monk) so i try it here.

armory is
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A4m/advanced
    13/13

Monk

1) Ideally you time your Cobra Shots so that you can cast KC the moment it comes off CD. If you're asking whether it's worth it to interrupt your Cobra to cast KC on CD, no, let the cast finish.
    2) Kill Shot has a funny mechanic where it resets when it hits a mob and doesn't kill it. Then you get to cast it again. Since this can only occur every 6 seconds, and KS has a 10 second CD, what you will end up doing is hitting two KS' back to back, then resuming your normal rotation until it is up again. KS has higher priority than all your other abilities.
    3) I'm honestly not sure about this one... the simc priority list says spam multishot at 5+ targets. I guess up till then you'd drop a trap and run your normal rotation.
    4) Because GC doesn't like the idea of us becoming pet collectors :< . He does like spawning new rares for us to tame every patch though.

Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    first i was survival but looking on world of logs there are more BM. so i swapped the spec.
    Unless you are really good at the BM opening rotation SV might end up doing more dps for you considering it's a lot easier to play. Also, it's better in fights where you can AOE or multy dot more targets since Serpent Sting does a lot more damage as SV.

Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    why the hell i'm only allowed to have 25 pets?
    You rolled a hunter, not a zoo manager.