10+ Year Old Account

What do you want to see in Patch 5.X/Expansion 5?

Was looking through an old thread of mine and I was surprised by how accurate some of the guesses/wishes were.

So, let's do it again! What additions, features, reworks and changes do you want to see in:

A) Future Mists of Pandaria patches

and

B) Expansion 5

I see character models being a feature of Expansion 5, and possibly more cross-server compatibility. Things like transferable heirlooms, true account wide achieves; A thinning of the lines that servers have drawn. Future patches, I expect to see a lot of time-saving concessions and timeframe acceptable altoholic & offspec forms of progression. Also, extreme pet battle and scenario encouragement, possibly because anyone who's trying to be optimal isn't utilizing either that much.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

N'zoth raid in 5.4 and Azshara for next expansion.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I would like to see an accumulation of things we've been given before but in a huge awesome expansion package.

One new Horde exclusive race. (Ogress, Naga?)
    One new Alliance exclusive race. (High Elves, Furbolgs, Ethernals?)
    One new Neutral race. (Drakonid?)
    One new class. (Demon Hunter? Dragonsworn?)
    One new profession. (Wood working & Lumbering - cutting down tree nods - goes with player/ guild housing? build mounts? requires lumber mill much like a forge, and shields, cross bows, bows, chairs, instruments lol)
    One new secondary profession. (Music/ Bard)

Expanding the players farm, into player housing as well. Make ur own house decorate it, furnish it, etc.
    Guild housing as well.

Class specific Paladin & Warlock flying mounts.

Tabards to be treated like pets and mounts.

Able to put gems in BS bags.

A bunch of new content... raids, dungeons, zones, quests, mounts, gear, pets, etc.

Maybe something new and game changing, some classes getting a fourth spec?

A third faction? Traitor faction or races? IDK kinda far out there.

Rexxar.

Flying in the bloodelf zones.

Naming ur Warlock's pet.

Being able to change your face and skin colour like the hair dresser.

Dance studio.

Maybe something for RP like interactive restaurants npc's give u food when u sit down at a table, able to host weddings you enter and it just places players into roles/ clothing. Make the role playing less imaginary. (No I don't role play but it gives players an option)
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-01-21 at 08:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    I would like to see an accumulation of things we've been given before but in a huge awesome expansion package.

One new Horde exclusive race. (Ogress, Naga?)
    One new Alliance exclusive race. (High Elves, Furbolgs, Ethernals?)
    One new Neutral race. (Drakonid?)
    One new class. (Demon Hunter? Dragonsworn?)
    One new profession. (Wood working & Lumbering - cutting down tree nods - goes with player/ guild housing? build mounts? requires lumber mill much like a forge, and shields, cross bows, bows, chairs lol)
    One new secondary profession. (Music/ Bard)

Expanding the players farm, into player housing as well. Make ur own house decorate it, furnish it, etc.
    Guild housing as well.

Class specific Paladin & Warlock flying mounts.

Tabards to be treated like pets and mounts.

Able to put gems in BS bags.

A bunch of new content... raids, dungeons, zones, quests, mounts, gear, pets, etc.

Maybe something new and game changing, some classes getting a fourth spec?

A third faction? Traitor faction or races? IDK kinda far out there.

Rexxar.

Flying in the bloodelf zones.

Naming ur Warlock's pet.

Being able to change your face and skin colour like the hair dresser.

Dance studio.
    Haha, I think you've covered pretty much everything here. At least one of these will come true!
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Naming ur Warlock's pet.
    Sort of relating, but didn't blizz say at one point they wanted to add a second version of each demon with the opposite gender?
    IE male "succubus" female felguard

I've had an idea for something they could do if the horde/ally conflict ends with hugs and smiles.

Rather than have your faction matter, make your guild matter. Have things like players are friendly if they are in your guild or an allied guild, but if they are in an unaligned guild they'd be like nonflagged opposing faction members. You'd be able to grind rep with different guilds, just like factions, and guilds would have perk slots, things like special patterns, special crafting locations to make those patterns,etc. Each guild wouldn't have enough perk slots to have all of the perks, so you would need rep with a bunch of guilds to be able to get everything the guilds have to offer.

Adding onto this, rather than have a new city in the new zones, we would have instanced guild halls, which would have portals based on the perks chosen to lead to special rooms and locations to use the perk.

An example would be a farm where herbs are grown, or a mine where there are nodes that spawn faster than in the world. This would allow guilds in alliances to have access to cheap crafting mats to trade, allowing a new global level to the social aspect of the game. This won't actively hinder unguilded players, but it will help players in guilds.

Finally this would allow PvP to happen, despite the loss of a faction war. Rather than serving the Alliance or Horde on the battle line, you're working to forward the cause of your guild.

The addition of special perks based on guild achievements would be interesting too. Your guild is super good at pvp? Well you get PvP vendors in your guild hall! Your guild into progression raiding? Have portals into the raids you've already cleared!

Anyway, that's what I'd like to see added in 6.0

Thanks for listening,
    Sin.

Something I'm pretty sure we might even see during MoP: Removal of dual spec, so that you can have every spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reckoner04 View Post
    Something I'm pretty sure we might even see during MoP: Removal of dual spec, so that you can have every spec.
    See, this would be amazing if each spec had it's own talents, then you could mix and match.
    [/url]

Deleted
    Lots of scourge and Arthas leading probably forsaken after their current useless leader gets killed dured the siege of orgrimmar.

Deleted
    What i want for 5.X WHERE IS MY GOD DAMN DANCE STUDIO!. it is not like they said it would come in WOLK....
    Last edited by mmoc679fbf879f; 2013-01-21 at 09:18 AM.