Will of Emporer 10 man setup (no hunter in setup)

Hey guys,

i was wondering if you could help me out .. we just made it with a kill on spirit kings and started to focus abit on Will .. but we did hit a wall on the fact of our setup and the rotation of the soaking ..

Setup:

Tanks:
    Blood DK
    Prot Paladin

Healers:
    Rshaman - can go Ele
    MW Monk
    Disc Priest

Dps:

Feral/boomkin Druid
    Rogue
    Warlock
    Mage
    Mage
    Elemental Shaman

im still wondering on what we could do ..

i my mind it should be:

Druid Feral tanking Strength (soaking every second - rogue taking the others)

Warlock Soaking Courage

Rage soaking:

1st Monk
    2nd Mage
    3rd Mage
    4th Mage

Bye

Eíe

Deleted
    In 10man you dont actually need some 1 to dance all the time, so your rogue could take rages and strenght and then lock could take courages?

Warlock soak courages

Rogue solo kill, tank and soak strengths

MW Monk (Diffuse Magic and Zen mediation) and feral druid (Symbiosis dispersion off the priest) for rages

Mages can back up soak or get sparks that people miss

is 3 enough for the soaking rotation considering the Cd´s ?

Your rogue should be able to soak nearly all the sparks.

Deleted
    Have one mage soak courages, the other soak strength, feral could go tank for the strengths as feral sucks when you can't get behind targets. Rogue should have no problem soaking Rage sparks.

Deleted
    Your warlock can be used to take anything that anyone misses as well.

They have their cooldowns (40% dmg reduction - 30% health increase - 50% over 8 seconds dmg shield)
    And they also have their portal (teleport the instant you see the spark flash)

Just make sure people call out if they don't think they can get their 2nd spark before their immunity runs out.

Deleted
    your setup is great, you have a lot of soakers. if the other suggestions don't work well for you, try this:

rogue can soak every rager spark
    feral goes tank and tanks and soaks all strengths (alternatively your blood dk does this and the feral/guardian tanks one boss)
    monk and warlock soak courages

whenever you have to switch dps to courage your mages should CC any ragers
    Last edited by mmocc23bbb0a5f; 2013-01-21 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Munklemonk View Post
    Your rogue should be able to soak nearly all the sparks.
    This is your best option. Have the Feral 'tank' the strengths in cat form and the Warlock should be able to multi-dot them to kill them in time. Rogue should soak everything except fixates that are ideal for the fixated person to snag. (ie if more than one spark are out at that time, the mage or lock could call out that they will soak their spark)

Deleted
    Feral has dispersion, as well as survival instincts/barkskin/Might of Ursoc to soak when stuff goes bad. Alternatively he can displacer beast the explosion and use server lag to not get hit. I have heard it is very scetchy so you may not want to try it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Feral has dispersion, as well as survival instincts/barkskin/Might of Ursoc to soak when stuff goes bad. Alternatively he can displacer beast the explosion and use server lag to not get hit. I have heard it is very scetchy so you may not want to try it.
    It's not server lag. The spark explosion just triggers delayed. It's not that hard. Our mage does it all the time and I tried it aswell last week when we tried will hc in our alt raid.

Deleted
    you have quite a nice setup there, rogue can tank,kill and soak from strenghts, mages can take sparks aswell with greater invisibility(a bit tricky tho), even the warlock can soak... not to mention the druid wich you can get him into guardian spec and soak most of the sparks. Also you can take sparks with the monk aswell. So i'd say you have more than enough options... all you have to do is test them and see wich is the easiest way to do it for your group. gl