Poll: I

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Red face Farting, Yes we all do it!

But how discreet are you with it?

This may seem like a weird topic and it is But i'm wondering why this natural occurence is such tabboo.
    I know it doesen't smell nice and its coming from that area but should we be so reserved about it? (If thats the correct word)
    I havent really heard any of my long time friends doing it, Male or female, Not that its nessecary.
    But people aren't really as shy with belching, While the smell is on average i think less bad and it makes a diffrent noise isn't it just as bad?

How do you handle it? Are you the person that just lets one rip whenever wherever and whoever is near should just get away if it bothers them.
    Or do you walk away to some place where you're alone or go to the toilet and deal with it there?
    Or does it depend on who you're with? Like you not minding your little brother or sister being around, But when its your girlfriend/boyfriend you would never?
    Last edited by mmoc0efa2cff2a; 2013-01-21 at 11:17 PM.

Deleted
    Because it's not fun when other people smell you from a distance? There is no taboo around it as far as I know, I live in Belgium

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    In germany you can hear the people fart on the streets lol, but I mostly do it only in the bathroom and try to keep it discreet

Because when you fart you are basically spraying faecal matter into the air. When you smell a fart, you're actually breathing in poo-particles. Sure, there's other nasty stuff in the air, but if you can hold it in around other people then it's less rude and not too bad.

I still do it around people I know well, such as family and friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    In germany you can hear the people fart on the streets lol, but I mostly do it only in the bathroom and try to keep it discreet
    Maybe in Bavaria

Deleted
    Mostly very discreet. The moment you hear me fart you'll know you're in my innermost trusted circle of bloodbrothers and sisters. It's more exclusive than the Illuminati.

Around family = Fart normally
    Around guy friends = try to make farts as loud as possible
    Around girl friends = Silence the farts
    At the bars/parties = Fart in the bathroom when I'm taking a piss
    If I see someone else fart = Don't care at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Sounds accurate.

Deleted
    I just let em rip.
    in public, in private, with friends, with family. I do not care.
    Hell we all do it so why should I hide it ?

Deleted
    "Yes we all do it!"

sorry but no you are wrong because I can't remember the last time I did it. I'm dead serious, I do not fart.

and if you have to do it, go away. go outside. whatever. dont make the rest of the people smell your disgusting farts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alidie View Post
    "Yes we all do it!"

sorry but no you are wrong because I can't remember the last time I did it. I'm dead serious, I do not fart.

and if you have to do it, go away. go outside. whatever. dont make the rest of the people smell your disgusting farts.
    Theres a disorder with that symptom, cant remember the name though.

I too live by these standards.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    I just let em rip.
    in public, in private, with friends, with family. I do not care.
    Hell we all do it so why should I hide it ?
    Everybody also poops, doesn't mean i should do it on the chair at the dinner table.

Deleted
    "Yes we all do it!"

Damn, your missing all those fun farting contests with your friends. Longest, loudest, smelliest...

Deleted
    "Yes we all do it!"

That's just not true. Or if it is, you have some very serious health problems and should rush to the hospital.
    Though most likely answer is that you fart like a bovine in your sleep.

Same with me

Deleted
    Maybe I should also point out that I'm a female, aka no farting contests lol.

I don't know why but I just can't do it but I don't care, better this way anyway, it's a gift! o.O

"Yes we all do it!"

I sense bs

Infracted: Please post more constructively and contribute to the discussion rather than blaming other posters of lying.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-01-22 at 12:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castiell View Post
    Maybe in Bavaria
    Wait a minute. Southern Bavaria please...... lol We Frankonians are more civilized than that.
    But I love how he created a non existent stereotype... People fart on the streets everywhere, where ever the "accident" happens. There's no country limitation.
    Apparently, it doesn't matter where you are people try to avoid that slip in public, and rather wait for a more fitting place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Mostly very discreet. The moment you hear me fart you'll know you're in my innermost trusted circle of bloodbrothers and sisters. It's more exclusive than the Illuminati.
    I long to be a part of a group so prestigious. One can dream...

OT: With my guy friends and sister, I'm pretty open about it. With other women or men I don't know I'll try to be discreet or hold it in.