Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New Chinese themed skins

There are some new awesome Chinese themed skins coming to League of Legends.

The Christmas skins felt a bit half arsed compared to these but that's just my opinion.

Deleted
    These were already discussed in the big LoL thread, not sure if we needed another thread for it :P

Buuuut, I don't know, I agree they're very nice, but I liked Dark Candy Fiddle and Bad Santa Veigar

10+ Year Old Account
    awesome skins. Still kinda wish they'd changed Jarvan's taunt to "Can anybody provide me with a DECENT challenge?" But I guess that's a little TOO much of a reference, since they seem to have changed the names to avoid directly stating what they're from.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    These were already discussed in the big LoL thread, not sure if we needed another thread for it :P
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a thread for topics that have been discussed. If you weren't there for the discussion in the thread and you bring the topic back up, you are just going to be told that it has already been discussed and maybe it will be discussed again, but I doubt it. So having a separate thread is good.

Ot: I really do like the skins. I think that they are much better than the christmas ones. Jarvan and maybe Xin are going to be insta buys but i'm not sure. I play Jarvan enough to enjoy the skin, but idk if I play Xin that much. The j4 and xin skins also seem kind of unfinished. Really only in the recall animations since the cass and the annie ones have different recall animations. Maybe they are going to leave it that way, maybe not. On the topic of Cass though, her ult looks unfinished as well. Doesn't look bad, but it's just kinda a green glowing wave thing.

Total lack of support skins again :<

They all look awesome though...

I just kinda dislike the big horns on Cass' skin, they look really weird and out of place o_O
    They are snakes :P
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-01-21 at 11:39 PM.

Deleted
    I just kinda dislike the big horns on Cass' skin, they look really weird and out of place o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, they look really odd.

Deleted
    I know...

But meh, I think it's not really that bad tbh. I think this skin is better than the latest one, she Greek one, but meh, I actually don't think this one is that bad.

Deleted
    I think Jarvan and Xin will be insta buys for me. I use Jarvan quite a lot and Xin also seems more play in the new jungle so I can justify giving him his first skin. I should have had one for Jarvan already but I could never decide which one would be the best, good thing the new one settles it.

corki skin looks very very good.

cass skin on the otherhand is just very poorly done :/
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

How is the Cassiopeia skin "poorly done"?

I'm sorry, but when you people say "her HORNS look weird" when they're obviously snakes, I don't know if I can take the complaints seriously.

Deleted
    Only champion i actually have out of those is Annie. Have to say i like that skin for her though so i might just get it. Might also have to pick up xin, that skin doesnt look bad.

As for cass, im not really a fan of those snakes on her head either. Quite damn awesome recall animation though, but i wont buy something just so i can spam recall.

Deleted
    I am really dissapointed the only Japanese skin I know of is Sakura Karma. She is just a terrible champion. I wish there were more Japanese style skins.

Deleted
    Definitely buying Xin, J4 and Annie's... here's hoping they're permanent so I don't pull my hair out spending all that money in pixels altogether.

This game is so free, guys!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Jarvan one. I feel like some of these were wasted potential though. I mean, Corki and Cass? Why? They aren't terrible skins, but other champions could have worked so much better...

It's kind of odd that there isn't a Diana skin on a LUNAR event, to be honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    How is the Cassiopeia skin "poorly done"?

I'm sorry, but when you people say "her HORNS look weird" when they're obviously snakes, I don't know if I can take the complaints seriously.
    Probably u can't

Deleted
    I love the cass skin :O instabuy for me together with the jarv one :3

Tbh, the Corki skin effects looks damn cool with fireworks and stuffs. Sadly i don't play corki nor the adc role.

Having said that, i think xin zhao and J4 is quite alright, although i still prefer the viceroy xin zhao which is the equivalent of a trojan soldier.

Just as well that my server is having a RP conversion bonus. Might be a good time to invest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I like the Jarvan one. I feel like some of these were wasted potential though. I mean, Corki and Cass? Why? They aren't terrible skins, but other champions could have worked so much better...
    I think Corki's isn't bad at all. Cass' though, I think it's pretty unnecessary, especially because she got a skin some time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It's kind of odd that there isn't a Diana skin on a LUNAR event, to be honest.
    Agreed.