Before you start complaing read this!
Unlike normal auction house players can only post:
*green quality gear or weapons / epic quality gear or weapons / (and blue)
*raid crafting materials
You cant post:
*Flasks or any kind of food
*Herbs / ore / leather /cloth
*quest items (like darkmoon deck)
Pretty much anything that could *destroy* the economy.
Unlike normal auction house it would work like this:
Player posts Tebu blazing sword for 200k gold, the BAH makes it worth 600k gold.
Players bid on the sword till it reaches a gold cap or it runs out of time. Unlike normal AH items can be on for only 8 hours.
When the player sells a sword he gets 100k gold (BAH cut is 50%) and BAH gets 400+100k gold removing it out of economy.
There can only be 1 of the same item on the ah (so yeah.. you cant post it if its already). This fixes the problem with undercutting and dumped items.
The limit you can put you item on the BAH is 500k gold (gold goes over the limit-- 1.st person who bids gets it instant)
Reason why the ah cap is soo high?
Gold sellers--- losing 80% gold in process is just not worth it.
Removing loads of gold from the economy
Good things abauth BAH:
* Allows you too transver your gold from a dead server (with a high penalty) without transvering and allowing you too start all over on new server with enogh gold
* You can get rare transmog sets that you were unlucky farming for XXX years*
* You can make cross server deals with rare items (that you cant sell on your server) --- a lot of ppl transver their alts on other servers too get those items
* You can get better offer on BAH than normal ah.... for example.. 1 player is selling a epic for 99999gold when on BAH you can get it for 50000g
* Horde and alliace can trade bouth on same ah
Outside of SW and OG.... on a hidden spot in hidden cave.
There are lvl 100 guards protecting the zone (and they will also kill any player that gets too close too auction house npcs).
If they player is killed by a guard he is banned from bmah for 7 days (they get a debuff). This will reduce pointless ganking and make lvl 1 alts safe.
Because its outside Crz is enabled and you can make deals with other players. In other words you tell them you will place this item on ah.
Players can post a request for a XXX items and their price. Gold will be held for 7 days then it will come back too this player if the item was not avaible.
Player 1 requests a rare pet from AQ 40 for 6000g
On black market the price will be 2000g.
Player 2 has a pet and he sells it for request.
Player 1 gets a pet-- he is happy
BAH takes 4000g
Player 2 gets 2000g
Prices stil need tweeking.