Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    now that does look like bad binned tesla cards imo.
    In essence, the same could be said for the titan :P But they have to cut away extra stuff, otherwise it could end up like the 670 vs 680.

And google translate doesnt do a valuta transversion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    In essence, the same could be said for the titan :P But they have to cut away extra stuff, otherwise it could end up like the 670 vs 680.

And google translate doesnt do a valuta transversion
    else i'd resell it in a hearbeat (and go quad titan instead mwuahahaha)
    true titan is a 1 cuda cluster disabled, this however lacks 1gb memory, smaller membus and 2 cuda clusters less compared to the original tesla card?
    still what are the odds of a titan killer coming from camp AMD? (i for one think they are pretty much nihil, single chip PoV ofc)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    else i'd resell it in a hearbeat (and go quad titan instead mwuahahaha)
    true titan is a 1 cuda cluster disabled, this however lacks 1gb memory, smaller membus and 2 cuda clusters less compared to the original tesla card?
    still what are the odds of a titan killer coming from camp AMD? (i for one think they are pretty much nihil, single chip PoV ofc)
    I think the one thing that will really matter for gaming performance is the cluster, and to a lesser extent the 1 gb vram less. But 5 will still be plenty.

Im not seeing anything coming from AMD. But I dont see the point for them. Let titan be what it is They still sorta have the fastest gpu (be it dual) with the ARES. Who knows, maybe Asus will come with a dual titan card :P They have the cooling solution for it :P