View Poll Results: Should I come back to WoW?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 47.37%
  • No

20 52.63%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So you quit in December and are now contemplating a return? Pretty much 0 has changed since(ok, there were some hotfixes, but that's it). You are better off waiting for 5.2 or 5.3 changes.
    Surrounded by idiots

Dude come back! So what if you end up quitting eventually, nobody is going to play this game forever. If you manage to get a few months good play out of it and achieve a few things you desire, that's money well spent. I've been playing wow for over 6 years now, and used to raid like there was nothing else more important in my life haha granted I stopped for a year and had months off here and there, but over the past 2 years I've become a lot more casual, logging to own pvp with some buddies and thats pretty much it. So yeah if I can justify paying monthly purely for pvping a few times a week I'm pretty sure you can

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    I can underline this suggestion. It is very casual friendly.

*) No grinds.
    *) Unique leveling experience per race.
    *) No subscription; pay once play forever.
    *) Cooperate with fellow players instead of compete (ie. nodes, mobs, dynamic events)
    *) Complete quests (hearts) the way you like.
    I don't understand how people say GW2 has no grind. I own the game and I do enjoy playing it occasionally but this is just not true. I suppose there is no grind if you don't want to do anything at max level. I mean, grind a dungeon ~70 times to get a set of gear. Grind mobs for drops to make a legendary. Grind karma to buy racial weapons/armor. What else is there? Map completion is easily completed in a couple days. I don't know anything about Fractals so maybe that has taken away some grind, idk.

Unique leveling experience? Maybe until around level 30 then it all becomes the same.

The rest I agree with. And I would say it is a good game but as OP said it just doesn't have enough to keep me interested for a long time.

But OT: I am enjoying MoP so I'd say if you wanna come back give it a try. What have you got to lose? $15?

Only you can make that decision. Best of luck to you.