Poll: Did you find this Guide Useful?

Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    ... for the ptr. Check it: http://ptr.wowdb.com/npcs/70125-green-flame-infernal

"Green Flame Infernal
    Test Realm Inhabitant"

No telling if this is how it goes live.
    Yea I know what is on the PTR. Given that we know it's going to be rare when it goes live it's likely going to be a rare drop considering that the items original drop was a rare drop off mobs in Krasarang.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2013-02-06 at 04:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Janglybits View Post
    Now that you've got it, does it change your Meta to be like Kanrethad's, and does it change your Dread/Felsteed?
    Meta/Hellfire/Soul Fire changed, Mounts and Immolation Aura didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dalec View Post
    Immolation aura sounds like a bug, as it is the same exact spell animation as hellfire

No green immolation aura ?! Omg that's so weak
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

woah so warlocks get to turn into green meta O_O my blood elf warlock is gonna look awesome
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dalec View Post
    Green Meta? I am pleased, I figured it'd just be the Boss himself.

damn it didn't effect our dreadsteed?.....awwwww dangit i was really hoping it would. oh well i still am ultra stoked about getting it for my lock

Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    damn it didn't effect our dreadsteed?.....awwwww dangit i was really hoping it would. oh well i still am ultra stoked about getting it for my lock
    There's a spell effect for the glyph of nightmares so it's possible the Dreadsteed may be altered. But given that the Dreadsteed is a demon it's probably a bit harder to explain why you creating green fire changes the composition of the demon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    There's a spell effect for the glyph of nightmares so it's possible the Dreadsteed may be altered. But given that the Dreadsteed is a demon it's probably a bit harder to explain why you creating green fire changes the composition of the demon.
    That aside, the green effect the felsteed/dreadsteed would use exists with the Fiery Warhorse from Atunmen in Karazhan.
    Crimson and Archerus Deathcharger have blue glowy hooves.
    Fiery Warhorse has green.
    Felsteed/dreadsteed has the more traditional fire coloured hooves.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    His fel hunters are what are causing me the most problems currently. Lost my demon during his chaos bolt cast and didn't notice it in time

Can we get some story spoils here along with some SS of the new effects?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    the dreadsteed being a demon really shouldn't matter when it comes to it being altered by the fel fire. many demons have a "fel fire" version of themselves, the imp and the doomguard are good examples of this, it would still be considered a demon just the look changed.

So for the few that managed to defeat Kanrethad. Did the questline just end there and give you the green fire? Since everything pointed to there being more to the questline and BT just being the start. Really too bad if they ended up cutting the story to the bare bones.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2013-02-06 at 07:02 AM.

Deleted
    So, I finally killed the guy. Wow.

If you take your eye off the ball for one second, you're dead. Simple as that. Disappointed there wasn't more afterwards to be honest...

Quote Originally Posted by madindehead View Post
    If you take your eye off the ball for one second, you're dead. Simple as that.
    Hallelujah, I've been waiting for difficulty like that for ages!
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

so how long is the quest exactly? is it a pretty long quest or somewhat short?

Depends on how many wipes you'll have on Kanrethad, it can be very time consuming if you end up wiping on him.

If not.. then the whole thing takes about 30-45mins or so.
    Warlocks get buffed ONE TIME and suddenly developers are getting fired over it...

I forsee the come back of illidan, look at the video of memories part 1.5, when they ask why are the observers are still here, since the legion is gone, and the answer is that they serve illidan (perhaps he wasnt defetead and BT was mearly a setback?)

Deleted
    Yeah, probably just short of an hour. Wiped for hours on final boss though.

As for the quest, you don't exactly get the green fire from the quest itself, you need to click on something...but I won't give it away. Sadly, the quest does just simply end there from what I can see. There you have it, green fire.