Poll: Did you find this Guide Useful?

Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If anyone's interested in picking through and seeing what elements made it in:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...enture-Warlock

This one was a good call...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Or a maze, with invisible traps that cause instant death. But your Eye of Kilrogg can perceive them, so you have to take it on a tour of the maze first, planning out your route, and then quickly rush through before the runes are randomized again and rearranged.

Quote Originally Posted by madindehead View Post
    Yeah, probably just short of an hour. Wiped for hours on final boss though.

As for the quest, you don't exactly get the green fire from the quest itself, you need to click on something...but I won't give it away. Sadly, the quest does just simply end there from what I can see. There you have it, green fire.
    I'm kinda inbetween on how i feel about this. On one side i'm glad it won't take forever to get the green fire, on the other i was hoping the questline was really long and awesome.Either way i'm really excited about it and can't wait to do it on my warlock. also does anyone know whatever happend to that datamined warlock island place? was hoping it would be like a hub that we get or something

Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    I'm kinda inbetween on how i feel about this. On one side i'm glad it won't take forever to get the green fire, on the other i was hoping the questline was really long and awesome.Either way i'm really excited about it and can't wait to do it on my warlock. also does anyone know whatever happend to that datamined warlock island place? was hoping it would be like a hub that we get or something
    The questline originally continued after BT with you taking the crystal to Wrathion which would then lead to the other 4 council members. Right now it's more a question of why they delayed the quest till 5.2 if all they did was put in what we already had in 5.1 and cut the rest after saying we were going to get the 'full story' in 5.2.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2013-02-06 at 08:24 AM.

Here you go 11 Minutes all Part of the Azeroth and Outland Questline...

Deleted
    Jubeka and Kanrethad can be found at 'The Altar of Damnation' after finishing the BT quest, to enable/disable the green fire.

i.imgur.com/Xe9zO21.jpg

Deleted
    I'm happy with the BT stuff, just quite annoyed that after being pushed back to 5.2, this is all the quest we actually get.

Seems a real shame to have built it up, and it's one small bit in Outlands and then BT scenario. Love the lore, and it is well done. But I can't help feel that it's not been heavily worked on since the initial announcement, apart from probably getting the spell colouring to work properly.

For any demo lock interested, I present Green Meta form

Armory^

How hard was it to defeat the boss in demo?

Not too bad, just as someone mentioned earlier, if you slip up a tiny bit you are screwed. Also as Demo you kinda want to squeeze every bit of DPS you can, if it gets to the point that he summons another doom lord its over, I would almost say the same about the second wave of felhunters. My only tips would be the Pit lord's stun is a bit AoE so if you know that you wont have another cataclysm cast for 20 seconds you can Stun the pack of imps then breath for a quick wipe out, unbound will helps quite a bit as well with the black hole and annoying imps pre-dots, Also hit the breath right after you stun him out of cata for some extra damage

Armory^

I am hoping they did not scrap the warlock island.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    I am hoping they did not scrap the warlock island.
    I image they have. Not seen anything with it yet. Unless of course, there is more to add, but the end of the quest in BT gives us the passive effect for the fel fire.

Quote Originally Posted by madindehead View Post
    I image they have. Not seen anything with it yet. Unless of course, there is more to add, but the end of the quest in BT gives us the passive effect for the fel fire.
    well, they could be saving it for later. it could be a quest hub for warlock dailies next expansion (if blizz decides to give all classes dailies, like monks).
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Just had a Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion drop from a rare-elite ("Haywire Sunreaver Construct") on Isle of Thunder. I guess that is how we will be getting the drop on live then?

Edit: Yeah, another dropped from a different rare on Isle of Thunder, they seem to be shared tag/loot at the moment too.
    Last edited by mmocd0c22f27af; 2013-02-07 at 05:42 PM.

Why am I supposed to take Green Meta if I want to use green fire on Demo? I mean, cmon, is it like take the package or not? The questline is already too weak and the mechanics are too punishing for no reason. I also bet that more than half the original questline is scrapped. I cannot say anything apart from how disappointed I personally am.

So no one has finished the quest line yet?

EDIT: Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Why am I supposed to take Green Meta if I want to use green fire on Demo? I mean, cmon, is it like take the package or not? The questline is already too weak and the mechanics are too punishing for no reason. I also bet that more than half the original questline is scrapped. I cannot say anything apart from how disappointed I personally am.
    either you take fel power (that comes with fel meta + fel fire) or you don't. while the questline is nicknamed "green fire", you see at the end that the reward is not "green fire", but "fel magic" that you harvest from the banished kanrethad himself.

Deleted
    Is it possible to switch back to red fire after you have completed the quest or are you stuck with green fire forever?

Quote Originally Posted by realCool View Post
    Is it possible to switch back to red fire after you have completed the quest or are you stuck with green fire forever?
    you can talk to jubeka and she'll cleanse you. I think it has a cost, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    either you take fel power (that comes with fel meta + fel fire) or you don't. while the questline is nicknamed "green fire", you see at the end that the reward is not "green fire", but "fel magic" that you harvest from the banished kanrethad himself.
    Sad and even more sad that they decided to narrow it down to the green fire and not the Black Harvest in general. I am also disappointed that the coolest powers were used by the Essense of Order which said right in your face that these powers are not for you. They were Arcane powers.

Deleted
    <spoil spoil spoil>

Finally got the boss down today, the ending animation is cool but overall the quest felt a bit underwhelming sadly. The part with the Soulstones is just a long mount trip, the part with the path to follow was nice, as was the next boss. I didn't really get what the treasure hunting has to do with the rest oO Final boss was cool too (maybe it will be nerfed, it seems too hard or the green fire is supposed to be owned by only a part of the population )

FnB abilities don't seem to have their own icon, it would be sad to have to remove the green fire for optimal raiding :/