Poll: Did you find this Guide Useful?

Page 23 of 119 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Spent the whole night farming rares, I think I had way over 40 kills, way way over 40 kills.
    3 pets, 2 suicidesticks, key, stone, dozens of tome of valors... yet no green fire tome... I'm getting frustrated...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Does anyone know what the enrage is?
    Curse of Ultimate Doom. Deals 500,000,000 damage after seven minutes. He's got 31.4m health, if you wanted that, too.

He doesn't cast it at any set time in the encounter, but it's usually within the first several seconds after the Pit Lord is enslaved. You can dispel it with a Purification Potion, but he recasts it shortly after. With a last moment Purification Potion you'll probably have 15 minutes tops to clear the encounter, but if it take that long you're probably not going to be geared enough to survive the encounter.

Holy shit, just got it off Ku'lai. Get to abandon my ticket about Progenitus now
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

same here Einonmies, over 40 kills and all valor tomes, with 3 rares never even dropping loot for me at all, even with a relog and waiting a few mins, or the aoe loot trick. i know my tome was on one of those 3 rares!

can someone plz tell me how to make the pitlord macros plz? I used /cast [@player] Fel Flame Breath and the other abilities but it doesn't seem to work

Fel Flame breath is a /use. Go to the top of page 22 and copy paste them. Have to be a bit more careful.

Quote Originally Posted by kissmonster View Post
    Fel Flame breath is a /use. Go to the top of page 22 and copy paste them. Have to be a bit more careful.
    thanks that helped alot.....now if only i could kill him lol

Deleted
    Killed alot of rares yesterday, got nothing, gonna be another long evening/weekend i suppose..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Does anyone know what the enrage is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Curse of Ultimate Doom. Deals 500,000,000 damage after seven minutes. He's got 31.4m health, if you wanted that, too.

He doesn't cast it at any set time in the encounter, but it's usually within the first several seconds after the Pit Lord is enslaved. You can dispel it with a Purification Potion, but he recasts it shortly after. With a last moment Purification Potion you'll probably have 15 minutes tops to clear the encounter, but if it take that long you're probably not going to be geared enough to survive the encounter.
    Another thing to note is it can bug too. I've had him double cast doom on me and push it up to 14min duration instead of 7. Not sure how i did it though, and i wiped on that try anyways since I was still learning felpups.

One tip for the felpups if you're sending the pit lord off behind a pillar to LoS them. Send the pit lord away as soon as you after the cataclysm that comes before the summon. The pit lord takes ages to waddle away, so half my learnign attempts with learnign how to get his slow buttocks out of sight before the pups nommed on him.

Deleted
    So what is this supposed to mean?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/92426#page=2

According to armory it drops of most mobs in Krassang Wilds (Non-elites included)

Has anyone recieved a tome from non-rares yet?
    I killed arround 250-300 mobs on the island inbetween rare spawns.

Well atleast im exalted with prince now...

Got the drop at 5am this morning and did the quest chain this afternoon. Only took me about 20 trys to kill him in the end, but it was as affliction. Just couldnt get the Fel Hunters down fast enough as destro. Plus the CoEx glyph makes kiting the 3 Fel Hunters easy. Just put your Pitlord on passive before he run to portal to summon them, use your gateway and move your Pitlord far away so it doesnt get dispelled.

Deleted
    about 10 rares but no tome yet

if no loot running far far away and coming back worked every time.
    Last edited by mmoca54f789dce; 2013-03-07 at 07:33 AM.

Just killed him using a combination of tips in this thread. ilvl 491. It is possible as destro if you use two chaos bolts every time you stun him(double damage) to get him down to 20% as the 2nd wave of imps come out. The macros are a must, and using Sac pet for at least one of the chaos bolts to stay out there dpsing as long as possible helps. I also abused the Gateway debuff to allow my pet to tank for the majority of the fight so I had to spend very little time debuffing myself.

If you get to this point it is pretty much a guarnteed kill as you can spam Shadowburn while you generate nearly infinite Burning Embers from RoF'ing the imps.

At the end of the fight I had 104k dps and the pet had 34k
    Last edited by kissmonster; 2013-03-07 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    So what is this supposed to mean?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/92426#page=2

According to armory it drops of most mobs in Krassang Wilds (Non-elites included)

Has anyone recieved a tome from non-rares yet?
    I killed arround 250-300 mobs on the island inbetween rare spawns.

Well atleast im exalted with prince now...
    I am with you, I have farmed a whole ton of normal mobs, no tome but I am also exalted now to give you an idea of how many mobs I have killed.
    Before I start massacring Lions Landing, do we have any form of confirmation on this?
    Last edited by Drakile; 2013-03-07 at 07:36 AM.

Armory^

How many rare spawn kills are people averaging for the sealed tome drop? I'm up to 30 now.....

Also killed enough rares to max out my valor for the week...

Some rough estimates puts myself at 66 rare kills with no tome.
    Last edited by Drakile; 2013-03-07 at 02:16 PM.

Armory^

Had some problems last night when the felhunters spawn. Was thinking of maybe banishing the pitlord as the enslave gets removed, anyone tried that?

Some retarded warlock with healing trinkets got it last night from a rare and he didnt even know what it was for...

Mongoloid players in this game are so carried by luck he probably won't be able to do the solo scenario.

Infracted for flaming
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-03-07 at 12:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menlol2 View Post
    Had some problems last night when the felhunters spawn. Was thinking of maybe banishing the pitlord as the enslave gets removed, anyone tried that?
    immune to banish, tried that already. can fear the pit lord however

kanrethad really does need to be nerfed a little bit. He's far too difficult to take down for about probably 80% of the warlock community. good luck if your a pvp'er...probably won't be getting green fire for awhile