Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Stood in the Fire Bloodfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hell Land, You Don't Want to Know
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    As said numerous times, your guild's problems are obviously not a class issue, but a player skill issue.
    Sad but true.
    Ofc I'm not the best warlock (I admit I suck) but at least I'm trying to improve myself. It just pisses me off when RL keeps mocking me for low dps when we have BM hunter (500 ilvl) and Spriest (497 ilvl) who aren't able to pull more than I do.

    P.S.: Hard to express level of rage after 130 wipes on Spirit Kings H for 3 days.
    Last edited by Bloodfire; 2013-01-22 at 11:52 AM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    Sad but true.
    Ofc I'm not the best warlock (I admit I suck) but at least I'm trying to improve myself. It just pisses me off when RL keeps mocking me for low dps when we have BM hunter (500 ilvl) and Spriest (497 ilvl) who aren't able to pull more than I do.

    P.S.: Hard to express level of rage after 130 wipes on Spirit Kings H for 3 days.
    Will say it again...

    Your part of the problem judging by your attitude....

    Fact that you start to point fingers after a few wipes (yes this is a few wipes) is clear proof, also it doesn't help that you first started to blame the tanks and now the hunter and priest.

    Your doing heroic modes....your going to wipe and your going to wipe allot. If you can't accept that fact then I suggest you find another guild but that is farming the content. Also just so you know all of the top guilds in the world wipe waaaay more then 130 times even though they wiped a thousand times after practising the bosses on PTR.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    2x warrior shouldnt give more loot issues then 1x warrior and 1x paladin (or a warrior and a DK, since they share loot except shield).
    nope. In war-pal case, pala gets dps gear (without crit), so they doesn't intersect that much like double war.
    And to note - when tank damage is high, warriors can't push any decent dps numbers. So your dps gotta work harder.

  4. #24
    Pandaren Monk Freia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    They're not super mobile
    Warrior tanks are not mobile?!

    Warriors have some of the lowest(if not the lowest) tank dps, so that will not help you on enrage timers.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-01-22 at 02:28 PM.

  5. #25
    Stood in the Fire Bloodfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hell Land, You Don't Want to Know
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Will say it again...

    Your part of the problem judging by your attitude....

    Fact that you start to point fingers after a few wipes (yes this is a few wipes) is clear proof, also it doesn't help that you first started to blame the tanks and now the hunter and priest.

    Your doing heroic modes....your going to wipe and your going to wipe allot. If you can't accept that fact then I suggest you find another guild but that is farming the content. Also just so you know all of the top guilds in the world wipe waaaay more then 130 times even though they wiped a thousand times after practising the bosses on PTR.
    Perhaps.
    But it's really pissing off moment when you're doing everything right and smb else is not, (truly it's really hard to open a guide and check what' you're doing wrong).
    About pointing fingers you're wrong. I'm just sick when RL accuses me for my dps although I do everything right (or at least trying to do so).
    It's just...
    I don't know how to say it in censored way.
    I know heroics cause a lot of wipes, but when you don't see any progress at all (for example smb keeps falling down during Annihilation >_<). I would've not kept whining if we'd been wiping on Meng for example most of the time.

  6. #26
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    Thank you for your opinions.
    Btw, I would like to ask also, are there any fights on Heroic where warrior suffers more than other tanks?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 11:55 PM ----------


    This is about stacking.
    Problems in current static, plans to leave and create our own by having 2 warriors as tanks.
    The 25man heroic 15/16 guild I'm in has 5-6 mages on roster, often with most of them in raids. We also have 3 rets, 3 resto druids, 3-4 locks. It's not that we chose to stack some specs or classes but those players carry themselves which makes them get a raidspot. Unless you actually run into a situation where the player can't do his shit replace the player, has little to nothing to do with "class stacking".
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    Perhaps.
    But it's really pissing off moment when you're doing everything right and smb else is not, (truly it's really hard to open a guide and check what' you're doing wrong).
    About pointing fingers you're wrong. I'm just sick when RL accuses me for my dps although I do everything right (or at least trying to do so).
    It's just...
    I don't know how to say it in censored way.
    I know heroics cause a lot of wipes, but when you don't see any progress at all (for example smb keeps falling down during Annihilation >_<). I would've not kept whining if we'd been wiping on Meng for example most of the time.
    In your opinion your doing it right....however wipes rarely happen because 1 person screws up because even then it mostly a team effort (multiply people makes tiny mistakes which adds up)....

    And you are pointing fingers by saying your doing things right while others screw up.

  8. #28
    Stood in the Fire Bloodfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hell Land, You Don't Want to Know
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    In your opinion your doing it right....however wipes rarely happen because 1 person screws up because even then it mostly a team effort (multiply people makes tiny mistakes which adds up)....

    And you are pointing fingers by saying your doing things right while others screw up.
    You don't get it *WALL*.
    I'm saying that I admit when I SUCK while these people don't.
    And about team effort.
    44k dps in 497 gear is truly a team effort (while rest is 85-87k minimum).
    Last edited by Bloodfire; 2013-01-22 at 04:02 PM.

  9. #29
    The Lightbringer judgementofantonidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    2x warrior shouldnt give more loot issues then 1x warrior and 1x paladin (or a warrior and a DK, since they share loot except shield).

    so i wouldnt worry too much about that part, as for 2x warrior mechanic wise. it shouldnt pose too much issues as far i can image.
    fights were other tanks shine will never be one were you can shine though since 2x warrior. but those fights dnt happen that often anyway,
    lol @ pallytank (stacks haste) sharing loot with dktank (stacks mastery)





    There is no bad RNG only bad L2P

  10. #30
    Scarab Lord nightfalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    4,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaskar View Post
    And to note - when tank damage is high, warriors can't push any decent dps numbers. So your dps gotta work harder.
    Are you joking...?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 04:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    You don't get it *WALL*.
    I'm saying that I admit when I SUCK while these people don't.
    Remember your original topic? It was:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    Will it work for playing on progress by having 2 exact tanks in raid?

    And the question was answered. Yes, it will work and yes, it's possible to clear 16/16H with two warriors as the main tanks. Is it the absolute best comp? Probably not. I don't see what this back-and-forth is about now.

    Do you need a different guild? Probably, but you should realize where problems arise or else you'll have similar issues in other guilds.

  11. #31
    Stood in the Fire Bloodfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hell Land, You Don't Want to Know
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Are you joking...?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 04:56 PM ----------



    Remember your original topic? It was:




    And the question was answered. Yes, it will work and yes, it's possible to clear 16/16H with two warriors as the main tanks. Is it the absolute best comp? Probably not. I don't see what this back-and-forth is about now.

    Do you need a different guild? Probably, but you should realize where problems arise or else you'll have similar issues in other guilds.
    I know.
    Thing is somebody is always moves it from main topic theme.

  12. #32
    dunno how can ppl say warriors lack mobility when they are the most mobile of tanks... do you think most flag carriers are warrs just for the looks?

    how can warriors have issues emperor? leap out of stomp and charge back in? leap to the other side of the boss? tbh for me, warrior has the easiest of all (or maybe druid... dunno, didnt try dudu)

    awn there is no issues with having 2 prot warriors... you might loose a bit in comparison to having 2 different tanks, but just in the sense of buffs or debuff and versatility. All tanks provide different utilities and have different advantages, but its the same with healers or dpsers.. bring the player not the class...

  13. #33
    Stood in the Fire Bloodfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hell Land, You Don't Want to Know
    Posts
    458
    Thx everyone.
    I dnk but please may this topic be closed .

  14. #34
    Performance wise it shouldn't matter much at all in general, as long as you have every raid buff available. But some classes will obviously do better on some fights, as mentioned above.

  15. #35
    Pandaren Monk Freia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,837
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Are you joking...?[COLOR="red"]
    Compare prot warriors damage to the damage other tanks can push out. Their damage is much lower (specifically in 10m).
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-01-22 at 08:23 PM.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Compare prot warriors damage to the damage other tanks can push out. Their damage is much lower.
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_D...00001111000000

    The actual logs disagree with you. Tank damage is pretty even.
    Moozh <vodka> - Windwalker Monk - (US-Stormrage)

  17. #37
    Check "All parses" and you'll see more realistic results.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •