Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Sylvanas was felled by a disgrunted forsaken with a shotgun, I guess she's a worthless tart?
    she took an unexpected bullet on her back. she didn't guess godfrey would betray her. she was stupid, but not weak.

vancleff fought the adventurers with 4 guys to help him. it was also a frontal attack, from tired guys who had fought against all of the defias to get there. he had all the advantage he could have had. he was just weak.
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-01-21 at 09:40 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    she took an unexpected bullet on her back. she didn't guess godfrey would betray her. she was stupid, but not weak.

vancleff fought the adventurers with more than 5 guys to help him. it was also a frontal attack, from tired guys who had fought against all of the defias to get there. he had all the advantage he could have had. he was just weak.
    She was felled by a shotgun blast to the face, and it took like 3 valkyr to bring her back. You are bringing up "low level adventurers" as if level was a factor in anything deciding lore power, so a level 20 something npc fell a boss with a single gunshot. I'd say she's good for nothing, by your own criteria.

Deleted

vancleff fought the adventurers with 4 guys to help him. it was also a frontal attack, from tired guys who had fought against all of the defias to get there. he had all the advantage he could have had. he was just weak.
    Yes... Because what happens in the game directly correlates to their power in the Lore... I'm guessing that means that Ragnaros is both weaker than Illidan, yet stronger than Illidan. Because that's what happened in this game.

Druid=Malfurion
    Warlock=Gul'dan,Medivh
    Mage=Medivh
    Hunter=Shandris
    Rogue=Maeiv
    Warrior=Varian
    Shaman=Thrall
    Monk=Taran Zhu
    Paladin=Turalyon
    Priest=Tyrande
    Death Knight=Darion

I count people who are alive only and I don't count the like of titans and Kil'jaeden.

Deleted
    For a rogue, i'd say Garona Halforcen or Valeera Sanguinar.

Druid=Malfurion
    Warlock= no notable warlocks left alive -.-
    Mage=Azshara
    Hunter=Shandris/ Windrunner sisters
    Rogue=Garona
    Warrior=Varian
    Shaman=Thrall
    Monk=Taran Zhu
    Paladin=Tyrion
    Priest=Velen
    Death Knight=Darion

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Druid=Malfurion
    Warlock=Gul'dan,Medivh
    Mage=Medivh
    Hunter=Shandris
    Rogue=Maeiv
    Warrior=Varian
    Shaman=Thrall
    Monk=Taran Zhu
    Paladin=Turalyon
    Priest=Tyrande
    Death Knight=Darion

I count people who are alive only and I don't count the like of titans and Kil'jaeden.
    Best replace those guys then. Possibly with Azshara. (I don't know any other significant, alive warlock that isn't KJ off the top of my head)

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    She was felled by a shotgun blast to the face, and it took like 3 valkyr to bring her back. You are bringing up "low level adventurers" as if level was a factor in anything deciding lore power, so a level 20 something npc fell a boss with a single gunshot. I'd say she's good for nothing, by your own criteria.
    it's not about levels. I never said anything about levels. did you read the word "level" in my post?

sylvanas almost killed arthas in WC3, and she held off the lich king in WotLK. she has proven she is strong. the guy who killed her was a seasoned worgen hunter, and the only reason he got to kill her was because he betrayed her with a surprise attack.

vancleef was killed by 5 nobodies: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=42701 ; http://www.wowhead.com/npc=42702 ; http://www.wowhead.com/npc=42703 ; http://www.wowhead.com/npc=42700 ; http://www.wowhead.com/npc=42699

that includes a warrior on mail and a hunter on leather. it was not a surprise attack. those guys had to fight against all of the defias to get to vancleef, and he still lost. he's pathetic.

but of course, "lalalalala I don't care about evidence, vancleef is storng!"

Deleted
    it's not about levels. I never said anything about levels. did you read the word "level" in my post?

sylvanas almost killed arthas in WC3, and she held off the lich king in WotLK. she has proven she is strong. the guy who killed her was a seasoned worgen hunter, and the only reason he got to kill her was because he betrayed her with a surprise attack.

vancleef was killed by 5 nobodies: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=42701 ; http://www.wowhead.com/npc=42702 ; http://www.wowhead.com/npc=42703 ; http://www.wowhead.com/npc=42700 ; http://www.wowhead.com/npc=42699

that includes a warrior on mail and a hunter on leather. it was not a surprise attack. those guys had to fight against all of the defias to get to vancleef, and he still lost. he's pathetic.

but of course, "lalalalala I don't care about evidence, vancleef is storng!"
    Good to know that Ragnaros was stronger in Molten Core than he was in Firelands, because he was defeated by 40 nobodies in MC, but only 25 in Firelands!

rogue- i guess you could take wrathion into that part he leads a guild of assasins, is cunning, exploits, cold, if he where to fight in his human form i'm pretty sure he would be a rogue + black dragon magic/enhancement.

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Best replace those guys then. Possibly with Azshara. (I don't know any other significant, alive warlock that isn't KJ off the top of my head)
    I was wrong on Gul'dan but Medivh likely achieved eternal status. He somehow came back from death to help us in WC3. He said that he would take his place amongst the legends of the past. He is likely alive somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Methias View Post
    Good to know that Ragnaros was stronger in Molten Core than he was in Firelands, because he was defeated by 40 nobodies in MC, but only 25 in Firelands!
    he was defeated by 40 "nobodies" in MC, and 25 "heroes" in firelands, plus a demi-god and the two most powerful druids in the world.

we were nobodies in classic and BC, after WotLK we started being "heroes" or "champions". it's quite funny when a pandaria NPC says I'm the elite of the horde or the best of the alliance lol

Quote Originally Posted by frostfire199 View Post
    Death Knight: Darion Mograine I'd imagine, if not Bolvar Fordragon, But I'm not sure if he's really considered a Death Knight.

imo
    He is wearing T8 how can he be the best deathknight lol LK of course is the best DK but since hes dead and bolvar may is the new LK but no deathknight its the best geared player

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frostfire199 View Post
    Mage: Jaina Proudmoore
    I'm pretty sure Khadgar is stronger. I mean, he studied under Medivh, the most powerful Guardian of Tirisfal. Later he studied with A'dal and he's been fighting the Legion for quite a while now. This dude has been in touch with the Skull of Gul'dan and closed quite a few portals on Draenor.

What has Jaina done? Grouped up with golden boy Arthas. Founded Theramore. Chased by the Lich King. And? Well, that's about it. There's nothing that backs up why Jaina should be powerful? Except that she's a character the fans have known for a long time. I guess that's a good excuse for Blizzard to suddenly make her a lot more powerful.

It's funny though, people were whining over Rhonin becoming the leader of the Kirin'Tor, but Jaina is fine? Jaina is as much a worthless piece of shit as Rhonin. Fan service, that's all it is.

Deleted
    he was defeated by 40 "nobodies" in MC, and 25 "heroes" in firelands, plus a demi-god and the two most powerful druids in the world.

we were nobodies in classic and BC, after WotLK we started being "heroes" or "champions". it's quite funny when a pandaria NPC says I'm the elite of the horde or the best of the alliance lol
    xD - Yeah I forgot about the two druids because I'm a simpleton... Still, I don't see how something such as "Character Level" has any input on how strong or weak someone is. I'm pretty sure most people would be killed with five people smacking the crap out of them, regardless of who you are. Especially a Rogue, which isn't known for its ability to take hits... Don't get me wrong, I believe that he was just a leader of a group and nothing special, but I'd imagine us "Heroes" would suffer the same fate as Vancleef going up against such odds. The only reason he's so weak is because it was, for a long time, the first alliance dungeon. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Best living warrior is Saurfang hes fought and survived 6 wars.

The Draenei/Orc War

The First War

The Second War

The Third War

The Second War of the Shifting Sands

The Scourge War

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I don't think he is a monk, he fits more into the warrior catagory.

As for rogues: http://www.wowpedia.org/Rogue#Notable_rogues Take your pick. My money is on Garona.
    Certainly Garona for rogues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Mage=Azshara
    Oh, we're counting bad guys as well? Yeah, Azshara is a lot stronger than Khadgar.

Quote Originally Posted by Methias View Post
    xD - Yeah I forgot about the two druids because I'm a simpleton... Still, I don't see how something such as "Character Level" has any input on how strong or weak someone is.
    that's pretty much a fact, levels are merely game mechanics. as I said, it's not because the people who defeated him were "level 17", but because the people who defeated him were "5 beginners at adventuring" and he had a huge army of bandits covering his back. he had all the advantage and he just died like a dog. just look at the guys who beat him, the night elf hunter doesn't even wear mail armor lol

Deleted
    that's pretty much a fact, levels are merely game mechanics. as I said, it's not because the people who defeated him were "level 17", but because the people who defeated him were "5 beginners at adventuring" and he had a huge army of bandits covering his back. he had all the advantage and he just died like a dog. just look at the guys who beat him, the night elf hunter doesn't even wear mail armor lol
    See.. This I can agree with xD. I'm just an argumentative bastard, sorry if I irritated ya xD. But yeah, I'm leaning towards Garona for Rogues. There really isn't much to pick from, which is why I think Vancleef got his name on the T9 rogue (Horde) set.