Page 2 of 263 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
52
102
... LastLast
  1. #21
    You marked whole MoP content was soloed. Mistake?

  2. #22
    Firelands stuff: i killed beth from 30% when she went down

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Balvan View Post
    You marked whole MoP content was soloed. Mistake?
    Check the note, it says by level 80 Paladins. It's a mistake alright, but not with the guide... >.>

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiqjaq View Post
    Check the note, it says by level 80 Paladins. It's a mistake alright, but not with the guide... >.>
    Yes, but whole table is marked in green as its all soloed. There is legend down saying green is killed. Not big deal, its obvious mistake, but i can't rly say what is killed and what is not killed from that table. So paladin soloed whole MV? is anything from HoF and ToES killed?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Balvan View Post
    Yes, but whole table is marked in green as its all soloed. There is legend down saying green is killed. Not big deal, its obvious mistake, but i can't rly say what is killed and what is not killed from that table. So paladin soloed whole MV? is anything from HoF and ToES killed?
    I believe it was a joke lol... Level 80 twinks who can't be hit, but requires so much skill! (lol), aka, they will never be hit in enrage, or they'll absorb 1billion damage which basically is the same as not being hit.. pallys could solo everything and anything because blizzard let them. I doubt T14 Hc 10/25 was solo'd but it was probably possible at the time of the broken twinks entering mop raids.

  6. #26
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Look behind you, and into the distance
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Balvan View Post
    Yes, but whole table is marked in green as its all soloed. There is legend down saying green is killed. Not big deal, its obvious mistake, but i can't rly say what is killed and what is not killed from that table. So paladin soloed whole MV? is anything from HoF and ToES killed?
    Only 2 bosses I believe (Stone Guard and Elegon). No other MoP raid bosses.

  7. #27
    Wow, this is a lot of information, but in a nice format (no more 86 page threads).

    I like to solo old raids for transmog and gold off transmog drops/pets, are the non battle pet raids worth doing from a gold standpoint? I.E MC(lol, they don't sell for much at all IIRC)/BWL/AQ40/Naxx are the obvious ones, especially AQ40 with the obscure greens, but I'd imagine something with a lot of cloth and green drops with some random BoE epics (Firelands if RNG loves you with trash/BoE drops) would be good as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    “When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, 'It's not the days that are old, it's you that's old.' I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good.”
    ― Karl Lagerfeld
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

  8. #28
    Stood in the Fire Kraeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Northern Finland
    Posts
    606
    AQ20 is decent for gold since the now-obsolete class books vendor for 10g and each boss drops two, last one three. Add to that the vendor stuff + actual gold drop and the fact that it takes less than 15 minutes to clear it it's pretty solid if you really need the cash.

  9. #29
    I've recently decided to try and solo the rest of my Shadowfrost shards in ICC but am having some trouble with Lady Deathwhisper - more specifically the adds that drop Curse of Torpar on you.
    Does anyone have any tips for dealing with this? I'm using the pillars to try and LoS them but more often than not I get hit with one or two per round of adds and it's pretty tough to make a come back after that. My gear isn't great and I'm doing it in full dps (ilvl 462). Any tricks/hints would be much appreciated.

  10. #30
    Toravon 25 was orange. He's not orange anymore, he's green.

    Went in there with no consumables except for a double pot. He died after a while. 507 item level. Probably suboptimal cooldown usage.

    Also, Smoldering Egg of Millagazor is no longer a 100% drop chance from heroic Rag.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2013-01-22 at 04:08 PM.
    Vereesa of Paragon, formerly of Depraved
    WCL

  11. #31
    Bloodsail Admiral Splosion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The armory
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Has anyone tried doing Valithria Dreamwalker using Captain Arnath? He runs out of mana when I try .
    He has a very low mana pool and extremely expensive heals. Use control undead on a paladin/priest severed essence.

  12. #32
    Not specifically about the topic, but to fight lich king 25H you have to clear the entire raid in 25H too? I'm currently 495, and I'm gonna try that guy to get my flying pony.

  13. #33
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezia View Post
    Not specifically about the topic, but to fight lich king 25H you have to clear the entire raid in 25H too? I'm currently 495, and I'm gonna try that guy to get my flying pony.
    You can clear it in normal 10m and switch with only LK left. But you can't do 10HC and then switch to 25HC, must be a 100% 10normal clear.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You can clear it in normal 10m and switch with only LK left. But you can't do 10HC and then switch to 25HC, must be a 100% 10normal clear.
    Oh, thanks

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Onyxia mount drop has been buffed. There has been an insane amount of drops since 5.1 hit, and by insane I mean that there has ALOT.
    *sad panda*
    Killing her since July each week two times (with my hunter and DK), never seen it drop, while a friend of mine got it at the first kill.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You can clear it in normal 10m and switch with only LK left. But you can't do 10HC and then switch to 25HC, must be a 100% 10normal clear.
    anyone knows why it bugs out if you've done something on 10man hc you can't change? or is it an unexplained bug?
    and does it bug out the other way as well, if you do something on 25man hc, can you change it to 10man again?
    I don't really understand the bug, and want to know exactly what it does, but I think it would be nice knowing whats up with it ^^

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by daluur View Post
    anyone knows why it bugs out if you've done something on 10man hc you can't change? or is it an unexplained bug?
    and does it bug out the other way as well, if you do something on 25man hc, can you change it to 10man again?
    I don't really understand the bug, and want to know exactly what it does, but I think it would be nice knowing whats up with it ^^
    Its not a bug, heroic lockouts just dont mix. A bit like how if you get in at for example 2/6 cleared and attempt a boss on heroic, you're instantly saved. On normal you'd have to kill the boss to get saved.

  18. #38
    Immortal Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    7,002
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    *sad panda*
    Killing her since July each week two times (with my hunter and DK), never seen it drop, while a friend of mine got it at the first kill.
    I know the pain. I've been killing her since mid-cata and the only time I saw the drake drop was in a guild raid.. Well as you can imagine I lost the roll and havent seen it since.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorhelm View Post
    I've recently decided to try and solo the rest of my Shadowfrost shards in ICC but am having some trouble with Lady Deathwhisper - more specifically the adds that drop Curse of Torpar on you.
    Does anyone have any tips for dealing with this? I'm using the pillars to try and LoS them but more often than not I get hit with one or two per round of adds and it's pretty tough to make a come back after that. My gear isn't great and I'm doing it in full dps (ilvl 462). Any tricks/hints would be much appreciated.
    First thing - MC the Reanimated Fanatic.

    About the adds themselves, looking from the boss to the entrance of the room, DG the further add on the left, LoS the ones on the right so they come closer, use GG and spam the shit out of Blood Boil while keeping Adherent as your target to interrupt the Curse. It also helps to place DnD next to the pillar + I'm using AMS there but not sure if it does anything. Sometimes (especially when DRW is up) you burn through the adds so fast that they don't get to cast the Curse, sometimes you get lucky and the Curse gets resisted and sometimes rng shits on you and you get Curse or 2 in a row. In that case, it's important to remember o kill Deformed Fanatics (the ones looking like transformed ghoul) cause they pack 100k per punch and with DS on 15s cd, it gets nasty.

    Good thing is, the MC'd guy sits on boss pretty much all the time and he hits like a motherfucker so you can burn through the shield relatively fast and once the shield is gone, p2 is a faceroll provided you still grip and burn down the Adherents asap.

    The fight can be tricky but it gets easier once you get the hang of it.

    PS. Try working on your gear, with 504 ilvl and MCing the add, I stil end up ~a minute before the berserk, sometimes more, sometimes less depending on how many Curses I get.
    Last edited by Grimsdott; 2013-01-23 at 10:12 AM.

    credits: Supernerd

  20. #40
    Dreadlord vmagik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Acherus
    Posts
    861
    Hello all! Just had a question about ICC.

    I haven't really had any trouble until I tried Prof Putricide on 25man normal, I hit enrage every time... Is there some sort of mechanic I should be using to beat the enrage timer?

    I've been attempting it as Blood in DPS (497) gear o.O

    Ta!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •