Page 9 of 226 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Faction champions can be a pain.
    But Anub'Arak will surely be, with the debuffs you get by the Nerubians : physical damage recieved increased by 225% hurts. But it is doable anyway, not very hard.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    ps: any thoughts on ToGC 10 HC? Normal was very easy, can i expect some fun from hc?
    It's very simple, can be done in less than 15min Full HC yes.

I don't really know if you can consider it as being fun If you ask me, fun things to solo is hard things, not something that die by default

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Well, the only boss that can be annoying in ToGC 10 is Anub' (depending on your gear, not everyone has your gear Fnx- ), the rest is indeed very easy.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Well, the only boss that can be annoying in ToGC 10 is Anub' (depending on your gear, not everyone has your gear Fnx- ), the rest is indeed very easy.
    I think it's pretty simple with less gear as well, not that I tried.

World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Got my hands on a Brawler's Guild pass last night, so time to see what I can really do; any advice for Brawlin' effectively?
    You can do everything up to Battletron (7.3 boss) as blood, but 4.1 and 5.1 can be tough due to hp pools => enrage.
    Personally I think following fights are much easier as blood:
    3.4 - Mazhareen hits hard at the end.
    4.2&4.3 - Leona's&Dominica's adds beacame irrelevant.
    4.4 - Deekan, as blood you can faceroll through electricity fields.
    6.1 - Yikkan Izu.
    6.4 - Unguloxx, hits hard.
    7.1 - GG, blood allow you forget about gnome death ray and have several mistakes on goblin rockets.
    7.2 - with enough dps gear (I did with ~485 lfr) you can survive several ghost explosions and have enough dps to kill boss before the enrage.

Obviously this is the Blood DK thread, but I thought some of you may be interested to know I recently dropped HM LK 25 as a prot paladin (90 obviously).

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/c4pbh.../?s=104&e=1341

Not sure how common a feat it is for DK's, but it was incredibly tight for myself and I can say that Mione makes it look easy.

Avast | Signature by Pangcakes | YouTube Channel

That's actually pretty nice, didn't expect Paladins to have that kind of DPS at all. LK 25H isn't something that requires complete bis for DKs but it's somewhat tight. 500~ ilvl at the very least is necessary
    I find it cool that the margin between the different classes for soloing is now much much tighter than in Cata
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2013-02-06 at 07:40 PM.

It was completely based around vengeance stacking, p1 takes 6 minutes due to the low vengeance but since I only killed one add (a raging spirit) all fight I have plenty of vengeance to go around from that point. Running the conventional tactics I was barely able to see passed 40%

Right now its beyond brutal, had to go well passed enrage to kill it, but by mid tier 15 I reckon it won't be an uncommon sight. Just a nice feeling to get in early.

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Obviously this is the Blood DK thread, but I thought some of you may be interested to know I recently dropped HM LK 25 as a prot paladin (90 obviously).

-SNIP-

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/c4pbh.../?s=104&e=1341

Not sure how common a feat it is for DK's, but it was incredibly tight for myself and I can say that Mione makes it look easy.
    That's pretty impressive tbh as paladin.
    Gz!

Before someone whine about the log being 10man, it isn't, LK always end up showing 10man if you did it with only a few folks.

World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Nicely done Choice! Very impressive. I haven't given any serious time for LK since my guild is pretty much stuck sub-500ilvl for now. Oh well, maybe in 5.2.

Nefarion i hate you and all your skeletons
    Constant 25% wipes. Gaah i swear slowing skeletons has never been harder
    Anymore tips mione on how to kill this guy?

Edit: Ok Nevermind about those tips got boss to 15% then died (darn phone) right after i controlled the skeleton again and he kept tanking neffy even though i was dead. Shadowbreath kept bringing his energy up yadada. And well. he destroyed neffy :3:3:3:3:3
    Last edited by Aprixius; 2013-02-07 at 12:00 AM.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Synfiction View Post
    ugh. starting to push more cata content since i got some upgrades recently. had slate this week, wiped for 2 hours and gave up. went to bwd, getting magmaw and omnotron down easy now. what am i missing on maloriak? supposedly it's easy if you avoid flash freeze, but scorching blast is absolutely destroying me, if not 1 shotting me...i can survive 1 with ibf then the next one kills me because ams is on cd.
    i know multiple people have done maloriak...i'm struggling with blue phase. i can usually get through the first flash freeze but the second one comes randomly. my dbm will say the CD on it is finished and he'll case like another storm or abberations and ill have used my cds expecting it, get frozen and die. any way to control it better?

Quote Originally Posted by Synfiction View Post
    i know multiple people have done maloriak...i'm struggling with blue phase. i can usually get through the first flash freeze but the second one comes randomly. my dbm will say the CD on it is finished and he'll case like another storm or abberations and ill have used my cds expecting it, get frozen and die. any way to control it better?
    You have to learn the timers and anticipate
    It's a very frustrating fight to do, I agree with that, however it's 100% preventable.
    If you never interrupt Maloriak during bue phase, he will (90% of the time) skip the first flash freeze, and only do the second one.

Off-topic: Got a warglaive doing a timer BT run. Seems like a nice streak of luck after Ashes last week, but I'll also take it as an encouragement to keep doing timed runs!
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2013-02-07 at 12:30 PM.

How quick Mione? how quick?

22 minutes and 10 seconds

(and I'm repeating this by the way - if you want to provide parses, just buff yourself, type /combatlog, take some fall damage at the entrance of the instance with your flying mount, then do the instance. keep killing a few trash mobs once last boss is dead to avoid combat log bugs, and then upload log to wol.)
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2013-02-07 at 03:52 PM.

Hey, was curious as to whether the drop rate listed in the spreadsheet for the Inviniclbes reins has been verified or is at least accurate? Just seems phenomenally high.

Honestly have no idea, just used the wowhead values for every mount/pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Hey, was curious as to whether the drop rate listed in the spreadsheet for the Inviniclbes reins has been verified or is at least accurate? Just seems phenomenally high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Honestly have no idea, just used the wowhead values for every mount/pet.
    Then the droprate isn't that high. Wowhead never wiped their data when the droprate changed, so it's an average of now (probably ~1%) and the 100% droprate back from Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by MagmyGeraith View Post
    Then the droprate isn't that high. Wowhead never wiped their data when the droprate changed, so it's an average of now (probably ~1%) and the 100% droprate back from Wrath.
    No no, that ain't true. When cata hit they made a reset of all Invincible and mimirons head. The data from DS and FL do look kind of odd tho, wasn't reset with MoP but something was changed, just not sure what.

World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

So mione do you think heroic Nefarion is soloable or not because of mind control.

Off topic: i need help with my frost dk..
    Why do my crits hit ALOT. i mean 50k less then against level 92s then level 93s (aka mop bosses)
    Any help? :O
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?