Hey guys, I'm having a problem with Ultraxion 10N (just care about the mount).
    A little bit after the first HoT, he'll just blow up on me.

I've watched multiple videos of solo kills, and it doesn't look like anyone's doing anything special.
    I'm sitting at 550 on my dps gear, way ahead of enrage, and he hits me for nothing.

I'm actually soaking HoT (AMS absorbs it all, not that my HP is ever in danger).

Does anyone have any clue as to what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Rho View Post

I've watched multiple videos of solo kills, and it doesn't look like anyone's doing anything special.
    I'm sitting at 550 on my dps gear, way ahead of enrage, and he hits me for nothing.

I'm actually soaking HoT (AMS absorbs it all, not that my HP is ever in danger).

Thanks in advance!
    Are you using the button thing for Fading Light? I believe it's insta-death if it hits you, you have to be in the normal realm to avoid it. Only thing I can think of, I manage it fine at 520 ilvl.

Thanks in advance!
    Sounds alot like you let Fading Light expire. You should read the in-game dungeon journal about Ultraxion to know more about his abilities. Also I recommend using Cata's DBM for the Fading Light warning and timer. Without addons it's very easy to miss one and it's an instant wipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry for asking this but reading through the posts regarding that matter didnt give me a clear answer..

so i've got "thoks tail whip" from flex, as well as normal "gaze of the twins" and the primordius trinket, both upgraded to ilvl 530. i'm currently using thok + primordius trinket but i'm not sure if this would be the best combination.

thanks

Thanks in advance!
    He was even easily doable with ~500, so it is probably the Fading Light. It's a debuff that onehits you when it runs out, so just use your button 1-2sec before it runs out.

I totally forgot about fading light >.<;

The saddest part is, I looked at the DJ and it wasn't rining any bells, and I've cleared DS on heroic while it was current content...

Thanks guys <3
    Last edited by Rho; 2013-10-21 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    sorry for asking this but reading through the posts regarding that matter didnt give me a clear answer..

so i've got "thoks tail whip" from flex, as well as normal "gaze of the twins" and the primordius trinket, both upgraded to ilvl 530. i'm currently using thok + primordius trinket but i'm not sure if this would be the best combination.

thanks
    Thoks + primordius

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibuya View Post
    I'm ready to solo LK 25 heroic on my alt DK.

What's the stat itemisation for max dmg output as blood?

Thanks
    Basically the same stats / gear / gems you have for 2-hand Frost - which is a focus on Crit.

I've cleared DS on heroic while it was current content...
    So now clear it again :>

Deleted
    Hey guys,

Im verry new when it comes to solo old raid content that gives big challenge. Normally i just had fun with old raids like BT and Sunwell, but after reading this i just wanted to test what i could do ^^ so i went for the shadowmourne quest line. I could solo everything pretty easy till i came to festergut. I couldnt do it alone so a friend of mine came to help me. Now im on the other quest part where i need to kill putricide.
    But here is where it goes wrong, i cant get the DPS out of the blood specc (enrage when i have putri on around 15-20%). I dont have pro gear i must say (ToT LFR gear), but i was wondering where i need to focus on, DPS gear in Blood specc? I just ask this because i saw a video on youtube from a guy that could do it easly before the enrage timer and he did it 9 montths ago, so probably he will have the same gear as me.
    Can you give me tips when it comes to specc, talents, gear wise
    Last edited by mmocc583cde35e; 2013-10-21 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    So now clear it again :>
    I wish I had time! I have a lot of fun soloing stuff, but I already spend enough time on heroic progression, alts (doing flex AND normals) and farming vanity items all around azeroth to put in more time...
    That said, while I do have the mount from H DW, I never got the Blazing Drake, so I'll probably go up the ladder and face DW in normal at least

I just went in and steamrolled Ultraxion. I guess I was too used to hitting the button when DBM yelled at me me to that I didn't even remember what was it for.
    Thanks again guys!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    A warlock soloed Zor'loc and Ji'kun, when will we do these bosses? What about Megaera?

15+ Year Old Account
    Talon Rake reset might be possible with getting out of range but that just further reinforces the DPS issue. Next expansion for mount farming I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    A warlock soloed Zor'loc and Ji'kun, when will we do these bosses? What about Megaera?
    Zor'lok is impossible for dks coz of MC, did it 4 months ago.
    http://da.twitch.tv/fnx1337/c/2430106

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Will have to check Ji-Kun at some point, but I heavily doubt we have near enough DPS, you need something absurd. And Talon Rake would probably kill you at some point anyway.
    I wouldn't be too surprised. As far as I can tell her "enrage" is just to spam quills forever, so just survive to that point and it might be fine. I'd considered trying it by just doing nests for 10 minutes before attacking her, but I really couldn't be bothered finding a group to clear to that just to try a theory out.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Full critical strike reforges.
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Basically the same stats / gear / gems you have for 2-hand Frost - which is a focus on Crit.
    So we go for full crit ? Or is Str still a priority as compared to Crit?
    I am doing very low dps as a Blood DK. I did only 78k on Beth'tilac on FL10 Normal.

Note: I'm still trying to get more DPS gears to replace my tank gears. So don't mind the tank gears.
    www<dot>askmrrobot<dot>com/wow/gear/usa/barthilas/k%C3%BCn

This is my link to my dk.
    Last edited by Kuns; 2013-10-22 at 04:39 AM.

Hey, I've got a question regarding LK25 hc, I've just soloed everything in ICC with alot of ease (dreamwalker took me a little tho) but I just hit LK 25 hc, and i'm doing pretty well, untill the first phase transition, I can't keep the healing up somehow and just die, any point before that is np for me.
    Does anyone have useful tips regarding the fight?

This is my armory, I know with my ilvl I should be able to kill him, but tips for improvement are always welcome
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...le/Pain/simple

Thanks alot in advance!

Use amz in cooldown, that will prevent the silence from the adds and will help you getting your heals in.

Quote Originally Posted by Papier Light View Post
    Hey, I've got a question regarding LK25 hc, I've just soloed everything in ICC with alot of ease (dreamwalker took me a little tho) but I just hit LK 25 hc, and i'm doing pretty well, untill the first phase transition, I can't keep the healing up somehow and just die, any point before that is np for me.
    Does anyone have useful tips regarding the fight?

This is my armory, I know with my ilvl I should be able to kill him, but tips for improvement are always welcome
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...le/Pain/simple

Thanks alot in advance!
    1. Evil Eye CDR doesn't work for Tanks, either get the Tank CDR trinket from Malkorok or the best Primordius trinket you can get your hands on.
    2. DRW Glyph is horrible for soloing; you don't need a threat bonus.
    3. I wouldn't gem pure strength as a tank as even with the Vengeance nerf you'll get more of a dps boost from mixed gems in red sockets. Course if you use your dps gear for tanking then it's not that big a deal.
    4. I'd reforge out of Mastery instead of Crit and Haste. You should be fine at around 80% if you use cooldowns properly.
    5. Fix your Hit and Expertise levels, use gems if need be since they have bonus stats compared to Strength gems. You'll drop some Strength but pick up a decent amount of Crit.

As for the transitions it's really a matter of how many adds you have hitting you during this phase. If you have 4+ Shamblings then it can be tough to survive. Definitely make sure to save all but 1 of your major defensive CDs for the transitions and chain them throughout the transition. You don't really need to use defensive cds in phase 2 but Bone Shield can help, especially if you get T16 2 set. Defile I believe no longer grants Vengeance so you shouldn't be standing in it anyway. Might want to try using Remorseless Winter since it works on everything but Raging Spirits and LK. Only other thing I can say is that if you're not able to attack LK due to a pesky Silence + Frost Orb then switch to a Raging Spirit but try to kite adds as close to LK as possible so that you can at least hit LK with BB and refresh diseases.

Hi all pro-soloers this is my DK http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...olreg/advanced , i just got a weapon and i was thinking of going for LK hc 25man solo , do you got any tip for me for my stats reforge i know that with my ilvl is duable . Thank you in advance and if i do it i will come here to give you chocolate!