I gave Baloroc some more trys.
    After 8 trys I got him to the ground.
    And yes more avoidance help a lot.
    Also I found out that using my rocket boots can help to avoid 1-2 hits of the blade.

The rest of the firelands was trivial.

I think I will try to make my first LK 25er hc kill next (never try it with lower gear, but I think now the fight is also trivial).

Quote Originally Posted by Traeth View Post
    I gave Baloroc some more trys.
    After 8 trys I got him to the ground.
    And yes more avoidance help a lot.
    Also I found out that using my rocket boots can help to avoid 1-2 hits of the blade.

The rest of the firelands was trivial.

I think I will try to make my first LK 25er hc kill next (never try it with lower gear, but I think now the fight is also trivial).
    If you can kill Baelroc you can kill 25 heroic LK.

Yes
    Doing the bosses until LK in 10 man was not a problem.

I tank the LK on the stairs.
    It seem to be a tank and spank fight, the traps and the ice spheres do not kick you down.
    In the winter-phases I just stand where I am and kill the ghosts.
    Finally got him to 10% in ca. 14 mins.

Next will be Yogg-Saron, my feared opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Traeth View Post
    Hello,
    i am new to this site, but not new to use my DK to kill everything
    I now have a problem with Baloroc.
    The fight is not really hard, but when he uses his decimating blade I nearly always die.
    The problem is he frist bring me to 10% (everytime he hits me he makes arround 900k dmg), then I try to heal me up, but nothing heals me.
    Is there a hidden debuff which reduce my heal to 1%?
    I now try him several time and he alway kills me at the end (arround 4% <.<).

Boss-Dps is at arround 150k-200k.
    Parry at 30% and dodge at 10%.

May it be a solution to invest in parry/dodge for this boss?
    AMS can reduce the damage you take to 60% instead of 90%. There is a debuff but it's not hidden, just watch your debuff timers more closely and use a big heal in the ~1 second before the next swing. Glyph of regenerating magic is good so you have AMS ready again for two back to back decimation bladees, glyph of vampiric blood is also good.

There's no need to gather avoidance gear just for this fight if you normally play DPS, you have CDs to heal the damage in time unless you get hit with every swing and he uses decimation blade three times in a row, that will almost never happen.

@BWD 10man heroic, Maloriak is by far the hardest boss (haven't tried Nefarian yet). I tried it in dps gear with an ilvl of 570 (using tank cloak and tank meta) and was not able to get any health off him in the final phase before enrage due to the Remedy heal, barely managed to kill him while utilizing all my defensive cooldowns (had little over 200 000 attack power from vengeance when he finally died).

Chimaeron however was very easy with Conversion, not sure I even needed it to be honest.

I always used ams to reduce the damage.
    And no I did not get a debuff and my dp only heals for arround 50k (normally 450k), but the heal of lichborne worked as usual.
    I start to use my tank CD trinket, so my deff cds are ready more often.
    So you need a bit of luck and a few trys, but that is better then do not kill him alone hehe.

BWD 10 man hero: Yes I also had my problems with Maloriak, at the end I get killed very fast.
    Will try it with gyph of icy touch later.
    Last edited by Traeth; 2013-12-15 at 03:41 PM.

I'm sure someone already did it, but I did yogg25+0 as frost last night, kinda faceroll in dps spec now.

FatSharkYes - Kazzak EU (http://www.fatsharkyes.eu/)
    MY DK - "Stand in the fire, DPS higher!"

For maloriak its important to let him release enough skelly adds before last phase, so dont go nuts on dps.
    And mentioned glyph works perfect for remedy.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    For maloriak its important to let him release enough skelly adds before last phase, so dont go nuts on dps.
    And mentioned glyph works perfect for remedy.
    If you have dps for it you can push him as fast as you like pretty much, I did him as frost a few weeks ago, ignoring everything, all I cared about was zerg.

FatSharkYes - Kazzak EU (http://www.fatsharkyes.eu/)
    MY DK - "Stand in the fire, DPS higher!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    glyph of icy touch. <<
    Ah! might be worth mentioning that in your spreadsheets.

On a similar note, soloed Nefarian HC also, only P2 was any hard though with the adds fire aoe hitting for a lot and I needed to get two of those adds down in order to get a kill on the boss.

is the 1st boss of SoO soloable?

http://youtu.be/ak-GfWWBHfY
    Heroic hagara downed. 10 man ofc.
    570 ilvl. I feel like the bare minium is gonna be like 565 considering her enrage hurts like hell and frost phase takes like 1 minute to finish.
    Anyway this now must be checked off on the spreadsheet

ALso turn off your audio before she dies. its like loud
    Last edited by Aprixius; 2013-12-16 at 02:30 AM.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    http://youtu.be/ak-GfWWBHfY
    Heroic hagara downed. 10 man ofc.
    570 ilvl. I feel like the bare minium is gonna be like 565 considering her enrage hurts like hell and frost phase takes like 1 minute to finish.
    Anyway this now must be checked off on the spreadsheet

ALso turn off your audio before she dies. its like loud
    Considering it was doable with a 530-540 ilevel in 5.3 (no one ever tried it though), I don't see why it would be that high :P

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Considering it was doable with a 530-540 ilevel in 5.3 (no one ever tried it though), I don't see why it would be that high :P
    vengeance changes can make bosses that were doubale in 5.3 with 540 ilvl hard in 5.4 with 560 ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Well i tried back at 535 in 5.3 and it didnt work too well ;p. i kept dieing to enrage around 50% lol
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    i... thought it was there. I added it.

yes but it will take you a few hours. since noone actually did it I didn't check it on the spreadsheet, but technically it's very doable.
    Cheers!

Got any tips for Halfus 10man heroic? I know about getting the blood shield topped on trash before engaging, not sure if I should be freeing any drakes or not.

I used to free two drakes like usually (welps because aoe'ing them down goes fastest and the one who stunns the boss to help resetting stacks), but I've seen people kill all the drakes with all CDs and nuke Halfus, but that's stupid imo

EDIT: Free the drakes that make you feel most comfortable, you don't need to do what I did
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

If you wish to reset stacks at some point (dunno if even possible without engineering; it is probably not even needed) you should free the Slate dragon and the Vortex one. You may want to consider the Time warden too. If you just want to keep alive through blood shield you should free the Time Warden (and the whelps because why not and it reduces magic damage a tad).

Alright, thanks for the tips!

I got engineering but I don't think I'll need to reset the stacks if I start of by getting a full blood shield from the trash and use my tanking gear along with dps trinkets.

I resetted stacks without engineering, just how I described on the previous page or so. Boss gets stunned at one side of the room, you run to the other, boss walks towards you, boss spams his stunn shit, you survive, kite a few meters, ???, success
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing