Btw, some absorption effects like blackhorn's drake absorbing like 150k healing, spine plasma absorbing 370k healing (all on 25 hc) and valiona's blackout doing about 200k haven't been squished, although they're still manageable, and in the case of spine even help to not get gripped; spine was the only boss which was remotely interesting in DS sadly, just a day before morchok stomps and enrage were so challenging on higher difficulties.

However, any other interesting kills that may happen before the level cap is raised?

yogg saron is a pain in the ass >.< tentacles raped me, and the slow made it hard in the brain phase :/ somehow made it though, hoped i could farm him with other alts too, but guess that wont happen (especially with my enhancement shaman)

How do you stop Spine (h) from rolling solo? I tried running left and right to counter the roll but it didn't work.

Anyone got any general tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulletor View Post
    How do you stop Spine (h) from rolling solo? I tried running left and right to counter the roll but it didn't work.

Anyone got any general tips?
    Running left and right worked for me yesterday.

Run faster, use dbm timers, nothing else to tip.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note: did blizz applay some hotfix to reduce our damage in low lvl raid today? My hunter having relatively good gear (550) did only ~60k dps on Morchok.

How do you manage to do Conclave Heroic without getting killed by the debuffs quick? I'm 540 iLvl and I've tried it in both Frost and Blood. Figured starting with Rohash is the best since I get rid of the non healing debuff, but when I get over to Nezir the debuffs outdamage my healing. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknix View Post
    How do you manage to do Conclave Heroic without getting killed by the debuffs quick? I'm 540 iLvl and I've tried it in both Frost and Blood. Figured starting with Rohash is the best since I get rid of the non healing debuff, but when I get over to Nezir the debuffs outdamage my healing. Any tips?
    I'm assuming you mean Anshal, since he's the one who casts the -100% heals debuff.

Kill Anshal fast. Movement-enhancing ability to get to Nezir. On the way, use AMS and IBF. When I landed, I rushed immediately over to Rohash and used another movement-enhancer to get across the platform ASAP. While you're there, Outbreak on Nezir. Blow all healing CD's when you hit Rohash, kill him, head back to Nezir, kill him. Do it fast enough and the whole thing lasts less than a minute.

I had much better gear than you when I did this today on 10H in Blood, but that's how I did it. Also, Glyph of Regenerative Magic helps.

Valiona is bugged it seems, blackout oneshot in any difficulty and any raid size.

Not in FatSharkYes anymore as I quit long ago - Stop asking lul
    MY DK - "Stand in the fire, DPS higher!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Valiona is bugged it seems, blackout oneshot in any difficulty and any raid size.
    It's one of many unsquished effects still left, fortunately AMSing the debuff application should allow you to ignore it completely and go about your day.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Yeah, a lot of things aren't squished or the damage reduction is not applied
    I got roflstomped by Ryolith 25hc yesterday, one ability (don't remember which one) dealt 100k damage. I had 70k in frost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I'll buy every single person in this thread dinner if it's not Azshara next.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    It's one of many unsquished effects still left, fortunately AMSing the debuff application should allow you to ignore it completely and go about your day.
    Corpse run was too long last night when I tried, so didn't even test it Did now, tho and yea you can prevent the debuff from being applied, but no boss mode has timer for 2nd blackout so had to time it myself (Cooldown is 45sec)

edit; next problem, already at next boss, Glaciate is bugged in phase 1
    Last edited by Fnx-; 2014-10-16 at 11:22 AM.

Not in FatSharkYes anymore as I quit long ago - Stop asking lul
    MY DK - "Stand in the fire, DPS higher!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Corpse run was too long last night when I tried, so didn't even test it Did now, tho and yea you can prevent the debuff from being applied, but no boss mode has timer for 2nd blackout so had to time it myself (Cooldown is 45sec)

edit; next problem, already at next boss, Glaciate is bugged in phase 1
    Happend to me aswell, RuneTap + IBF & Runetap + AMS solved that problem.
    Couldnt kill Sinestra since I couldnt kill her eggs in time and she killed Kaez (or whatever his name is).
    Last edited by Yindoo; 2014-10-16 at 12:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    For more overused and misunderstood terminology in MMOs, see: Pay to Win, Casual, Hardcore, Carrot on a Stick, Ganking, Trolling

Good news, player damage has been fixed in legacy raid content!

What do you mean by "fixed" ? Do we do more damage or less damage ?

Sinestra 25, how? As frost I got 1 egg down but then calec died before being able to get the other barrier down, as blood I wasn't able to kill any.

Do you think it's due to the damage nerf that I can't get the eggs down? Because sinestra has 2 mil mana and I can only get it down to 1,5-1,6 mil as blood, maybe bit lower as frost, calen still says "you are weakening", etc., I still get the "eggs are losing shield" phrase, but it only seems to bring 1 egg down, I destroy it and before I can even get to the other, shield is up and calen's mana is lower than sinestra's and without being able to heal calen any more, gg.

Also on that note, al'akir 25 hc 2 min 50 missing some of the few stormlings I had, compared to the 11 mins or so pre-patch and the flawless feedback execution back then, dps (since I did it as blood even now) is now 4x higher and if we compare it with yesterday's kills, it looks like 3 to 4 times lower than it was.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2014-10-16 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    There was a fix overnight that greaty reduced our level 90 damage in Cata content. We'll have to wait and see if it's a bug, or intentional, or whatever.
    Not just Cataclysm content, but to all creatures below the lower level threshold, so level 85 content and down, I think (this applies to all creatures, not just raids). I think it's safe to assume that this is indeed a fix and not a bug. We were obviously never meant to do over a million DPS. That would be nothing short of ridiculous. As has been stated by the devs, the difficulty were meant to be approximately the same before and after the patch, and now we deal around the same damage to lower level content as we did before the patch.

Sinestra 25, how? As frost I got 1 egg down but then calec died before being able to get the other barrier down, as blood I wasn't able to kill any.
    Dps sinestra, it will help kalec, I killed her yesterday after 3-4 pulls (before our damage nerf) and I had a totally different problem : sometime the eggs were always shielded.
    Last edited by Arkandae; 2014-10-16 at 04:49 PM.

Baleroc smashed me with a 250k hit with his decimation blade... Err... how can I avoid this shit ?

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Baleroc smashed me with a 250k hit with his decimation blade... Err... how can I avoid this shit ?
    Stack a lot of parry and dodge. Even better, get lucky and have Inferno Blade phases only.