You can add Galleon to the list of faceroll bosses

Horridon is probably doable at 617 ilevel, however it requires good execution - and in my experience it's hard to execute a fight properly on a class that you're not comfortable with. I would recommend more gear, 630+ to make it doable fairly easily, and 640+ to make it utter faceroll.

Ji-Kun is similar to Horridon in difficulty, maybe a bit easier.

Sha of Anger would be difficult to pull off at ~630. The DPS requirement is only 8k or so, however you need to frequently run far out of range to avoid being MCed. However, I can never actually get a proper attempt solo, as other people invariably show up to help, which makes the DPS requirement vanish.

Oondasta requires 650-660+ gear. This should be easy to get on an alt in 6.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Dechno View Post
    Elegon and Nalak should be faceroll. Use glyph of Blood Boil on Elegon to easily kill all waves of orbs during the transition phases. Just don't kill him during the transition phase or the floor might despawn and not return (happened to me).

On Nalak, pull him to the guards outside Throne of Thunder to help with dps.
    I just tried Nalak and i cant out heal his lightning tether and stormcloud. any suggestions?

Deleted
    HOW does one get to Elegon without inviting more people to handle rest of the bosses after Stone Guards?
    How?

Quote Originally Posted by Gobaroque View Post
    HOW does one get to Elegon without inviting more people to handle rest of the bosses after Stone Guards?
    How?
    1. Clear everything on alt and stop before Elegon.
    2. Use this alt every week with "restore cd" for your main to farm mount
    3. ...
    4. Profit

Or just clear all the bosses every week. It's not particularly long.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    @above

Does Ra-den still have limited attempts?

Deleted
    So has anyone soloed all the way to Elegon without help?

I`m 631 at moment, should it be doable?

Deleted
    If DKs have an easier time at Garajal than monks, it should be doable. Solo'd MSV except for Will of the Emperor on my monk in 637 gear without lust drums, only selfbuffs, food, flask and pots.

Gara'jal is very easy at 630 ilevel (assuming mastery-heavy gear) with proper use of Rune Tap. If you don't have mastery-heavy gear then you should use consumables. I've done it on a 633 alt with only a +100 stats (Orallius' Whispering Crystal).

The other bosses are trivial.
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2014-12-20 at 11:25 PM.

Hello I have 2 achievements left to do for my glory of tot raider, can leishen be soloed at 100? I'm currently at ilv 650

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Hello I have 2 achievements left to do for my glory of tot raider, can leishen be soloed at 100? I'm currently at ilv 650
    Yes

Was there a change? I went in there soon as I hit 100 with a few other 100 and we got absolutely demolished

Deleted
    Was there a change? I went in there soon as I hit 100 with a few other 100 and we got absolutely demolished
    If you did it just as you dinged, it is very likely you just didn't have the gear for it, but at 650 you should be able to solo HC more or less.

Is there a specific start I should be following other than stand in blue swirls on ground, move em around a 85% full on tanks?

Deleted
    Is there a specific start I should be following other than stand in blue swirls on ground, move em around a 85% full on tanks?
    Since you're after the achievement I would suggest starting the encounter in the quadrants that fits for your achive, and try and make a tactic based on that your self.

Which is harder to solo? 10N or 25LFR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Deleted
    Mehh need some help with Jin'rokh.

I tried this boss multiple times but it seems to be very hard.
    Army counters the first throw, but I can not counter the second one.
    Best engineer dummy is a oneshot and do not prevent the despwan.
    Also the new tankpettrinket did not work for me.
    At the moment I do not have the assasins.

So I think I have to burst him down or are there any other hints to prevent the despwan?

Got him to 24% (10 nhc) befor the second throw (around 29k dps).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traeth View Post
    Mehh need some help with Jin'rokh.

I tried this boss multiple times but it seems to be very hard.
    Army counters the first throw, but I can not counter the second one.
    Best engineer dummy is a oneshot and do not prevent the despwan.
    Also the new tankpettrinket did not work for me.
    At the moment I do not have the assasins.

So I think I have to burst him down or are there any other hints to prevent the despwan?

Got him to 24% (10 nhc) befor the second throw (around 29k dps).
    You can zerg him down before the third throw but it requires gear. The main reason I had problems with him was trinket adds/assassin dying, but I got around it by kiting the boss the the edge of the room, popping w/e was available and running like hell so the lighning ball and boss were away from them. Worked for me.

I'm at 668 equipped and I still can't take Jin'Rokh down. Closest I got before the second throw was 4% and he despawned right after I got tossed as per usual. I figure if I can just get him to throw me twice the fight would be easy given my gear level but I haven't been able to practice given that most of the trinkets that give minions like Manual of Void Calling have an hour CD, which means if I mess up once I'm pretty much banging my head into granite for another hour.

I know I could probably just swap professions to an Engineer or just ask a guildmate for help but I would love to actually have a way to do this by myself without having to sacrifice an entire profession

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobaroque View Post
    How?
    Spirit Kings and Feng are trivial, Gara'jal is a decent challenge but easy when you learn it.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2014-12-22 at 12:12 AM.