Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    hrmm????

/10char
    See this. It is probably doable with much less gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonscythe View Post
    Thanks for all the input. I'm back to working on Blood Queen, and something here is troubling me. I use the plague scientist, send him to get aggro and sit on my hands till the bite. Then I unload on her. Is there supposed to be another bite at some point or am I just supposed to dps her down with plague-stream as my only buff? Are you standing in fire to get vengeance? The best I've done without getting a bite is around 24%. So it definitely helps having all the extra time... but obviously without the bite the dps is a lot lower.
    yes you only have plague stream as a buff^^. dont know how others do it but i'm standing in the fire for vengeance, i also pop ams to get RP/to stay inside longer. also using Desecreted ground and lichborne for the fear helps. i'm at ilvl490 and barely managed to kill her last week :S

For some reason, i expected that Sarth25+3d would be harder, but i went as blood, and nuked it!

Deleted
    Your video is private

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friberg View Post
    For some reason, i expected that Sarth25+3d would be harder, but i went as blood, and nuked it!

[video=youtube;cxWaiL-DdS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxWaiL-DdS0[video]
    Whats your gear like? Did you do it in DPS gear, and was it because of vengeance?
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Whats your gear like? Did you do it in DPS gear, and was it because of vengeance?
    This I guess http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Emil/advanced
    And yes, vengeance is the reason of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    ¨

my gear is ilvl 528.. and because i cant play blood 100% correctly, i would guess its possible with way lesser gear!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    ¨

my gear is ilvl 528.. and because i cant play blood 100% correctly, i would guess its possible with way lesser gear!
    It's probably doable at ilevel 490+ with Frost. I'll try myself.

Please tell me you frapsed it!

Deleted
    This is madness ! Gratz on the kill !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    That's awesome news, I just kill LK25Hm for mount now, and dont need anything else, rushing 10m isn't that much of a trouble but this will still save me a lot of time.
    How exactly you extend it from alt? Dont you need to kill boss on normal to got saved?

10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me you frapsed it!
    I'm with him and congrats on the kill.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

PEW PEW!
    Congratulations

How many attempts did it take? Will heroic Stone Guard go down next tier?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Congratulations

How many attempts did it take? Will heroic Stone Guard go down next tier?
    How the boss work on HC, I really don't that'll be doable.

has a brewmaster monk killed stone guards?
    I know there were quite a few that did it until enrage before 5.2

yeah, this is the video i was thinking of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujEgQueQNAo
    looks like he gets them to around 30-40% and he had a pretty low ilvl
    managed to pause the video for the half second dbm says %, he got them to 39%

Quote Originally Posted by Veresa View Post
    How exactly you extend it from alt? Dont you need to kill boss on normal to got saved?
    a) Bring the alt to the instance.
    b) Kill boss(es) prior to the boss you need for your main (in bDK scenario you can, for example, clear frost+blood wings in ICC, kill Rot+Fester, bring an alt, zerg Prof (all in 10 normal, ofc) and recieve 11/12 cd needed for bitchy king).
    c) Bring your main to the instance portal, log on your alt, ask friend to hold the raid for a minute. Invait friend, create raid, make shure you have cd prolonged, give your friend an assist, log on your main, recieve invait, run through the portal.
    This way your alt's cd will not be wasted even if you kill bosses on main. I, for example, kill Al'Akir this way on 4 characters using 1 alt with cd.

How do people solo Razergore?

He keeps dying before I can finish all the eggs.

Use conversion, fill your rp bar with the adds and let the heal aggro everything while destroying the eggs.

@Mione: while their melee is still pitiful in heroic, the bleed is quite harsh and the overloads hit for double the amount... heroic t16 gear would be my guess.
    Last edited by blackspark; 2013-04-13 at 05:23 AM.