Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    (How) can i solo Valithria Dreamwalker?
    1. Search Thread.
    2. Enter "Valithria" and click Search.
    3. Read the dozens of times that someone has already asked this question.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=52592927

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Big Wigs: Defeated 'Madness of Deathwing' after 55 Min 10 Sec.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY HEART
    (note: I'm actually lying because I didn't have bigwigs. but the combat did last 55 minutes ;<<< aaaaaaah)
    What are the gear requirements? Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    this url links to nothing
    It works for me. Are you sure you're clicking it right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to reset Gluth with the banner thing? Cant get him down as Unholy.. Perhaps I should try as frost.

Edit: Didn't work as Frost. What was your ilvl when you did it on 25 Mione? I'm at 504 and sustain around 100k-110k dps as UH/Frost single target on him and I just cant for the love of god get him down.
    Last edited by Asrialol; 2013-04-22 at 10:00 PM.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    It works for me. Are you sure you're clicking it right?
    It doesn't work even for me, says the page doesn't exist.

@gluth question: I don't know the item level she did it with, but according to my calculation you will go nowhere with 120k dps, you should need 198k dps for all the time to beat the enrage, unless I'm missing something.

My calculation was:

-22k dps requirements to kill him on 10-man in 8 mins, as in just as the enrage hits.
    -66k dps to deal as much damage on 25-man as you do on 10-man in 8 mins, as in like 3 millions damage done to him, because zombies should heal him 3x as much.
    -198k dps to deal all the 9 million damage required to kill him on 25 instead of 3 millions, in 8 mins.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2013-04-22 at 11:12 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Is it possible to reset Gluth with the banner thing? Cant get him down as Unholy.. Perhaps I should try as frost.

Edit: Didn't work as Frost. What was your ilvl when you did it on 25 Mione? I'm at 504 and sustain around 100k-110k dps as UH/Frost single target on him and I just cant for the love of god get him down.
    It's been doable since 4.3 - you need to reset using Shadowmeld.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    It's been doable since 4.3 - you need to reset using Shadowmeld.
    I'm not going to race and faction change just for Gluth though.
    Hi

wowhead.com/item=86583 ?

15+ Year Old Account
    My take on LK25hc.

I first made the vid because some of my guildies were bugging me about it. I just thought it might be a good chance to show how much easier gear makes the fight. I practically soak nothing (although I stay in intermissions) and easily make the berserk timer with over 2 minutes to spare.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I'm going to do this, or attempt it in the near future, but does anyone have any ideas for Heroic Ultraxion? There really doesn't seem to be a way around 2 players being required to mitigate Hour of Twilight. Are there any items that spawn something that counts as a player?

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Not that I'm going to do this, or attempt it in the near future, but does anyone have any ideas for Heroic Ultraxion? There really doesn't seem to be a way around 2 players being required to mitigate Hour of Twilight. Are there any items that spawn something that counts as a player?
    On heroic you get a debuff after being hit by Hour of Twilight making the next Hour that hit you kill you (debuff lasts for 2 minutes). Not to mention you do require two people to absorb the attack or it's a wipe for the Aspects. The fight is mechanically unsoloable (as far as I know there's no item/summon or whatever that projects something that would account as a player).

So I have a question.

Is it possible to solo the entire Shadowmourne questline?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    So I have a question.

Blood infusion is impossible to solo, as is Unholy infusion. The rest is easily done

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Blood infusion is impossible to solo, as is Unholy infusion. The rest is easily done
    I see. Thanks.

Deleted
    Unholy is doable : pop Army, then go into the abomination, you should have enough time to infuse Shadow's Edge before the gouls die, then leave the abomination and finish off Putricide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Unholy is doable : pop Army, then go into the abomination, you should have enough time to infuse Shadow's Edge before the gouls die, then leave the abomination and finish off Putricide.
    Hm, I didn't know this. You of course would have to wait a while with the army so there's enough puddles before you do it.

So two people at 90 should be enough? And if I'm understanding correctly it's only 25 man?

10+ Year Old Account
    So two people at 90 should be enough? And if I'm understanding correctly it's only 25 man?
    Yes, 2 90's is enough for Unholy. For blood you need 4-8 depending on how you do it. With 4 you need to be bitten first, and anyone else who gets bitten dies, with 8 you just bite other people.

I'm currently busy making my level 80 DK twink for soloing purposes!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ADkey/advanced

Gear is going pretty well, I'm struggeling with a few things though;

I had dancing steel on my weapon, but looks like I blew 3k on nothing. Swapped to Windsong and it seems to be a lot better, what enchant is adviced in general?

I have the 200 dodge and mastery proc trinket from Throne of Tides, should I use that or Might of the Ocean OR Deathbringers Will HC ?

Still haven't figured out what belt/boots I should get...

Also stats in general are confusing, this is my first DK and I noticed many DKs focus on crit/haste. Right now I am on:

6990 AP
    50.93% haste
    42.77% crit
    88.53% mastery
    8.13% dodge
    69.32% parry

I've only killed a few bosses so far, Marrowgar on 10 man and Halion on 10 man. I've tried the Beasts of Northrend in TOC on 10 man but kept dieing right after the first 'boss' died and the worms came in, then again my gear was worse than I have now.

Any tips would be welcome. Ultimately I would like to try to solo the LK 25 HC, maybe even master it so I could do it weekly. Is this even possible for a L80? :/
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

So I have a question.

1. 251 Shadow's Edge is soloable though I recommend just buying all your Primordial Saronite
    2. 264 Shadow's Edge is soloable and can be done in the same run but you'll want to skip to Blood wing and Frost wings to kill the trash there.
    3. Unholy Infusion is soloable by letting 1-2 puddles to engulf the entire room, popping Ghoul + AotD, getting into vehicle and quickly doing the Infusion before Putricide forces you out.
    4. Blood Infusion requires at least 3 people assuming each person is capable of a battle rez. The fewer people you bring the more important it is that you receive the first bite. Blood Mirror is a proximity based mechanic more than it is a threat mechanic so it shouldn't be too hard to do.
    5. Frost Infusion is soloable, just don't kill Sindy before the 4th breath.
    6. As for shards every boss in normal 25 ICC has been soloed I believe (or was Dreamwalker only 10?). Heroic 25 ICC only 10/12 have been soloed.

As for aevitas you're still missing a few of the MoP level 80 blues so you may want to consider getting them first.