The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    I got Galleon down to 88% the other night on a whim. With the right preparation and the right gear, I'm sure we'll see Mione knock this out once she's got some gear from SoO
    What's SoO? Sorry if it's something obvious that I'm not getting immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    What's SoO? Sorry if it's something obvious that I'm not getting immediately.
    Siege of Orgrimmar.

Grunt
    I somehow soloed Marrowgar 25HC (Non Goblin/Worgen) as Blood
    http://www.twitch.tv/hzd_/b/393917230
    Recorded from 50%, I guess this doesn't count as LEGIT kill but hey, at least somehow I killed it

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I should try this, but am not bothered currently. Maybe when I get a 522 weapon / am done with my Shadowmourne quests.
    But yeah, the best way to avoid Torpor (from what I've found) is to AMS about 7-10 seconds after the adds spawn, or 2-3 Shadowbolt casts. Also, kill the right side (looking from the entrance) first by gripping the far away one to the close one and burning them down, then just worrying about whichever is closest. Also, ignoring the other adds help for more vengeance.
    Atleast this goes for 25N, would assume the same would work for heroic.
    That's basically what I did, but it's just the fact they spread out funky; so sometimes you'll get one adherent nicely LOS'd by the pillar, then the other one will wander around for a second and then decide 'I'M GONNA CURSE HIM NOW.'

Still, only took two attempts, ONTO HEROIC 25 GUNSHIP.
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

Is Yogg 0 really just... a massive RNG fest? I mean, I've only tried it a few times, but aside from the initial sanity which I've just grown to accept (don't have a banner yet), most of the time I'm grabbed every two feet before I can even make it to touch the first crusher and then it's time to take portals, but I have a nice new fresh black plague that chain stuns me and negates any usefulness from the brain phase, with little damage done and being backed up up top.

I guess I'm just venting frustrations really -_-, but time to stock up on purification pots and just keep at it til I get good tentacle spawns?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbsy999 View Post
    Just use the pillars near her to line of sight all of them except for the one you gripped, makes it so much easier.

Now I have a question concerning Blood Boil. When it refreshes diseases, does it reset all +AP buffs as well?
    It reapplies diseases with current AP value. I use an addon called "dkdots" for this, if its green, you get higher disease ticks if you refresh, and if it's red, you lose out. It dynamically tracks your AP and shows % damage value if refreshed.

Big Wigs: Defeated 'Madness of Deathwing' after 55 Min 10 Sec.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY HEART
    (note: I'm actually lying because I didn't have bigwigs. but the combat did last 55 minutes ;<<< aaaaaaah)

So like...
    Did you just let the berserk buff run out?

yes :<<<<<

I just wish I could spend an hour to get a fresh Pinnacle of Storms queue. Six Lei Shin kills and nada.

Lol, nice one, I assume you waited before going into p2? Cause from what I know it's DW himself who does 100k fire damage each tick (on normal when enraged). In any case, good, now we have another malygos 25 fight (as in cata we had to fly around 30 mins outhealing the last scion of eternity, else the drake wouldn't have survived his enrage, should be doable without now)!

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Lol, nice one, I assume you waited before going into p2? Cause from what I know it's DW himself who does 100k fire damage each tick (on normal when enraged). In any case, good, now we have another malygos 25 fight (as in cata we had to fly around 30 mins outhealing the last scion of eternity, else the drake wouldn't have survived his enrage, should be doable without now)!
    can't wait before p2 or he casts cataclysm

So I was doing ICC25 last night...1st two bosses were a joke, wisper was annoying but not too tough.. Swapped to 10man for lootship and kept getting stomped. Turned in for the night and looking at strats to do this tonight. This video pretty much sums it up? Boarding parts > Sorcerer > Cannon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th-DfjM3tvQ

I had issues with 10 man gunship as well, first as blood, but then I decided to switch to my Frost specc.

Got close, but still died. One thing one has to keep in mind is that the Axethrowers(I don't know the alliance equivalent) also throw fire pitchers onto your ship, meaning if you don't deal with them somehow, the burn from the fires they cause might destroy your gunship faster than you can work on the enemy's.

Once I thought to kill the axethrowers, it was a fair bit easier, though still fun. The kill order remains roughly the same: Boarding party>sorcerer>Throwers>cannon.

It's worth noting that using your jetpack and landing ontop of them deals massive AoE damage(was a whopping 90k for me) in a small radius, pair this with a howling blast and you can pretty much oneshot htem.
    This is an alternative, but effective way to deal with a situation when a sorcerer is up as well as a boarding party. You kill the boarding party first, hit 2 throwers with a howling blast, land with the jetpack on them to kill them, and then deal with the sorcerer.

Hope this works out for you, did for me.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

You don't need to kill anyone else than the adds on your ship and the mage on the ennemy ship ( vid I made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPeluBxiYc8 )
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

You don't need to, but it's pretty pointless not to kill the riflemen/axe throwers. They use the same ability the adds on your ship do, and Burning Pitch hits for a ton.

Why take risks when you can spend maybe 30 extra seconds and have 0 chance of failing?
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2013-04-22 at 08:46 AM.

So, I posted many pages ago asking for detailed advice on beating Alysrazor and some posters were nice enough to help point me in the right direction (mostly regarding how to get her not to despawn and reset the fight. Grr!)

Yesterday, I got my mount to drop. If I hadn't seen this thread it probably wouldn't have even entered my mind to attempt this fight as a Blood DK. So, thank you MMO-Champ Blood DK community. I salute you!

3DS Friendcode: 0705 - 3279 - 0173
    Add me for Pokemon / Bravely Default
    Trainer Name: Bazlyn

Quote Originally Posted by susaku View Post
    I had issues with 10 man gunship as well, first as blood, but then I decided to switch to my Frost specc.

Got close, but still died. One thing one has to keep in mind is that the Axethrowers(I don't know the alliance equivalent) also throw fire pitchers onto your ship, meaning if you don't deal with them somehow, the burn from the fires they cause might destroy your gunship faster than you can work on the enemy's.

Once I thought to kill the axethrowers, it was a fair bit easier, though still fun. The kill order remains roughly the same: Boarding party>sorcerer>Throwers>cannon.

It's worth noting that using your jetpack and landing ontop of them deals massive AoE damage(was a whopping 90k for me) in a small radius, pair this with a howling blast and you can pretty much oneshot htem.
    This is an alternative, but effective way to deal with a situation when a sorcerer is up as well as a boarding party. You kill the boarding party first, hit 2 throwers with a howling blast, land with the jetpack on them to kill them, and then deal with the sorcerer.

Hope this works out for you, did for me.
    Ok i ignored the the axe throwers. Ill make sure to take them out and give it another shot tonight. Im in 508 gear and frost it should be doable the mechanics take some getting use to.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    So, I posted many pages ago asking for detailed advice on beating Alysrazor and some posters were nice enough to help point me in the right direction (mostly regarding how to get her not to despawn and reset the fight. Grr!)

Yesterday, I got my mount to drop. If I hadn't seen this thread it probably wouldn't have even entered my mind to attempt this fight as a Blood DK. So, thank you MMO-Champ Blood DK community. I salute you!
    Do you use the strat where you land outside during the tornado phase or just burn CD and go blood and tank inside. I use the later at 508 and it isnt too tough, the hatchlings can make the feathers hard to click, which is annoying. Besides that its quite easy.

Do you use the strat where you land outside during the tornado phase or just burn CD and go blood and tank inside. I use the later at 508 and it isnt too tough, the hatchlings can make the feathers hard to click, which is annoying. Besides that its quite easy.
    I've done both. For the longest time I was going outside to tank the ramp trash. The past couple attempts I just landed and went berserk on her. I actually started doing that in response to a lagspike that made me fall out of the air during tornado phase one week and when I didn't die I just went "Hum. I guess I'll just land and fight her from now on."

3DS Friendcode: 0705 - 3279 - 0173
    Add me for Pokemon / Bravely Default
    Trainer Name: Bazlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    Ok i ignored the the axe throwers. Ill make sure to take them out and give it another shot tonight. Im in 508 gear and frost it should be doable the mechanics take some getting use to.
    HB the guys in the back, HB the guys in the front, OB/FS the Mage, jump back, takes ~8s if you get used to it and even if HB doesn't kill them outright, FF will do the job.

You can leave 1 set of guys without HB coverage and kill them using your cannon or lay down a DnD on the guys in the front whenever you step out of your cannon.

I watched a friend do it with ~480ish item level so your gear really shouldn't be a problem.