10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    I'm maintank in our 25HM team and I'd be vengeancecapped at around 400k (800k hp) - and while we haven't cleared all that many heroics I can tell you that:
    - megaera25hm barely gives me 280k vengeance (green head near the end) and more like 200k on average.
    - ji-kun25hm barely gives me 200k even after 2nd talon rakes.

I don't think there's many, if any, raiding scenario where you'd be vengeance capped in a 25HM scenario, 400k vengeance is a lot.

You won't even notice a change for solo'ing, even including the hardest hitting things you can do.
    LK25HM barely gives me 60~100k vengeance. Ultraxion ~80k etc.

This "nerf" feels aimed towards non-90s and maybe towards monks solo'ing / paladins solotanking, but it won't affect us DK at all.
    So far this is the highest I've managed to get when soloing:
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    So far this is the highest I've managed to get when soloing:
    mandokir pre-decapitate nerf?
    what (solo) encounter gives you 340k (which still isn't capped!)
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Deleted
    So, whenever I try to kill Warlord Zon'ozz trash, the tentacle picks me up, throws me around a bit, then throws me under the ground, where theres only lightblue color as surrounding, then I get dc'd and killed.. And can't pull boss without clearing trash. How to deal with it? :S

Edit: Nevermind, didnt think of using army/ or ghoul, works fine now No DCing!
    Last edited by mmocdd5aa2def9; 2013-05-24 at 03:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    So, whenever I try to kill Warlord Zon'ozz trash, the tentacle picks me up, throws me around a bit, then throws me under the ground, where theres only lightblue color as surrounding, then I get dc'd and killed.. And can't pull boss without clearing trash. How to deal with it? :S

Edit: Nevermind, didnt think of using army/ or ghoul, works fine now No DCing!
    It's only the left trash pack's big tentacle which does that. Alternatively you can pull zon'ozz and kill them. Whenever you get grabbed, zon'ozz will port you to him in order to attack you.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    mandokir pre-decapitate nerf?
    what (solo) encounter gives you 340k (which still isn't capped!)
    It could also be Hagara.

Deleted
    Stone Guards ?

Deleted
    Also, I just cannot seem to be able to survive the huge burst of dmg once Hagara enrages, even with all CDs.. Im using dps gear ofc, only around 70 % mastery. Always die like 2 seconds before next phase. Would getting tank gear be better, or would reforging to mastery be better? Reforged to haste now, mainly. :P 509 ilvl
    Last edited by mmocdd5aa2def9; 2013-05-24 at 10:22 PM.

Deleted
    How exactly do you manage bethilac in 10 man hc?
    i have no trouble bringing her to 15-20% but at that moment she enrages,goes down and there are 20+adds stunning me for 25sec and i am pretty sure i cant kill her during the ibf duration
    also still having major trouble reseting stacks on shannox even with strafe jumping

Quote Originally Posted by Venizelos View Post
    How exactly do you manage bethilac in 10 man hc?
    i have no trouble bringing her to 15-20% but at that moment she enrages,goes down and there are 20+adds stunning me for 25sec and i am pretty sure i cant kill her during the ibf duration
    also still having major trouble reseting stacks on shannox even with strafe jumping
    IBF and then desecrated ground maybe? That's 22 secs of freedom. Just a suggestion, haven't done it myself.

Just got 2 516 weapons from one heroic scenario, I've never felt so lucky in my life haha(yeah I have shit luck when it comes to weapons).

OT: What would be the "recommended" ilvl for trying firelands 10 and or heroic? Been out of the soloing game for a while and trying to find a point to start again.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2013-05-25 at 10:35 AM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what recommended would be. But normal I did In 510 ish. Domo just make sure you have decent mastery and it's hilarious. Baleroc was ring for me. With decimation. Heroic, alysrazor isn't too hard. I flew to the walkway for ryolith and waited the tornado phase with cd's. ryolith just make sure you get volvano's quickly or the fire damage is bad. Beth isn't too bad just have ibf/desecrated ground for the final burn. Shannox.... I got Shannox last week in heroic and I'm currently at 524 equipped. But Shannox is an absolute hilarious joke using the alysrazor....lets call it help. Lol. You get 25 stacks on alys then when Shannox is close, fly out and pull him pop everything and burn him into the ground.

Deleted
    Finally managed to kill yogg+0 25... time to get the farm going on :P

Did it with ilvl 530, could probably be done with less considering I was pushing for one brain phase, because I just couldn't manage it with one.

Also, RNG seemed to play a pretty big role for me, as the boss repeatedly resetted for me when I used the Warbanner even with a ghoul out and the ghoul attacking something.

http://i.imgur.com/k04nODs.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exorbitance View Post
    IBF and then desecrated ground maybe? That's 22 secs of freedom. Just a suggestion, haven't done it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    IBF and Desecrated Ground.
    And she needs to be as low as possible (10%)
    thanks i will also get DG and try again

Can someone point me to the right direction as to what I am doing wrong. I have 2 accounts.

Account 1: this is where my DK resides
    Account 2: this has my alt druid and it holds 11/12 icc10m normal. The raid ID was extended last week.

My druid invites my DK, they both zone in and accept 11/12. While inside the zone, I pass leadership to my DK, druid zones out followed by my DK. Once out, I use my DK to change it to 25m heroic. When I go in, all the mobs are there again. I tried using my druid to change it to 25m heroic but when my DK zones in, it zones me to the grave yard alive.

I was under the impression that you could change 10m to 25m heroic LK or am i missing something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrykrul View Post
    Can someone point me to the right direction as to what I am doing wrong. I have 2 accounts.

Account 1: this is where my DK resides
    Account 2: this has my alt druid and it holds 11/12 icc10m normal. The raid ID was extended last week.

My druid invites my DK, they both zone in and accept 11/12. While inside the zone, I pass leadership to my DK, druid zones out followed by my DK. Once out, I use my DK to change it to 25m heroic. When I go in, all the mobs are there again. I tried using my druid to change it to 25m heroic but when my DK zones in, it zones me to the grave yard alive.

I was under the impression that you could change 10m to 25m heroic LK or am i missing something?
    This is how I do it:

Account 2 Invites Account 1, sets the instance to 25. Account 1 enters ICC (Account 2 doesn't need to do this) and should be in a 25N lockout. then Account 2 can pass lead to Account 1 and Account 1 can switch the difficulty to 25 HC without having to go out.

To do this successfully, make sure you have done 11/12 on 10 man normal, heroics are not allowed, because then you can't switch to 25 HC and extend it every week because you have a heroic lockout.

You should be able to set it to 25H directly on Account 2 (but I had an issue with that this week, dunno why).

Still dying to shambling horrors on 25 LK. If I focus them down I hit enrage timer, if I don't I die from to many adds. How many should I have up at any given time, when should I stop and kill one or two of them. I use BB to spread the love around and AOE attacks to work on them, but should I stop to kill them when I get three up?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aleva/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by gunnmen01 View Post
    Still dying to shambling horrors on 25 LK. If I focus them down I hit enrage timer, if I don't I die from to many adds. How many should I have up at any given time, when should I stop and kill one or two of them. I use BB to spread the love around and AOE attacks to work on them, but should I stop to kill them when I get three up?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aleva/advanced
    focussing them over LK means p1 will take longer which means more will spawn too, so it's pointless to focus on them.
    I tunnelvision LK in p1, I do spread my diseases but I heart strike over non-free bloodboils since it's more single target dps.
    Your gear is slightly worse then I had on my first kill (497 vs 499) but your weapon is 6 ilvl higher (I had a 504 shinka) and I had 5 shamblers up on my first kill, 3 of them were fairly low hp and died during the transition.

Having 1, maybe 2 up, during p2 is actually good, as there's not a whole lot of things giving you vengeance there so they increase your dps.

IMO, the only targetswitching in this fight is on ice spheres (and you should make a macro for that), apart from those, tunnelvision dps LK to 10%, don't ever stop and try to kill an add.
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Deleted
    Have bloodworms been changed in some way? I've wiped 5 times on dreamwalker and it's a usual one shot All around 99% though Or anyone have some tips for making it easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    finally i managed to kill LK 25hc... i was very lucky with silences but still! ilvl 501 is a lot more than most of the people but i'm glad i was finally able to do it. never had any drums of the forgotten kings so maybe i would have been able to solo him much sooner but i dont care now!

not so cool Kill Screen

Quote Originally Posted by makkk View Post
    Have bloodworms been changed in some way? I've wiped 5 times on dreamwalker and it's a usual one shot All around 99% though Or anyone have some tips for making it easier.
    And I thought it was just me! The last two IDs I could comfortable beat the encounter in about 6 minutes. Today I wiped half a dozen times, then I asked a guildmate to help. And it wasn't even close. Each time I was overwhelmed after around 8 mintues, with Valithria having around a mere 8.5 million hp. Removing the helmet with the legendary meta helped, but still far away from beating the encounter.