Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm correct in saying this as I've never used it for soloing things, but my best guess is it's the MoTW buff from the druids that accompany you on that one Hyjal Daily where you go beat things up at that roost down south. It probably stacks with the regular MoTW or the kings drum buff or something, that's my best guess, someone who uses can confirm/deny.
    Correct you get a total of 9% you can get 5% off the druids daily that will stack with drums 4%.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    btw isn't Sha Heroic one of these foverer impossible fights to solo? I'm assuming that as the only player you'll get the Champion of the Light buff and won't be able to move the entire P2. Then the adds (or just the huge dmg from Submerge/Implacable Strike) would simply kill you.
    Or is there a sneaky dk way to deal with that?
    I believe that would be the case as well. He also uses Huddle in Terror on the tank when there's no other target, which is pretty much a big "nope", same goes with naked and afraid+dread thrash D:

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Try getting faster weapons if possible, try making sure the liches die asap (rest doesn't matter)
    I buy 2 Tomahawk, axe speed 1.70. Valethria reach 83% of her life before a loot of lich comes. I will try to get the priest & paladin buff on my next try.

I see your video and I don't see what is wrong.

Are there a guide who focus on this boss ?
    What is the focus order of the mob ?
    Does i need to reach the hit/expertise cap ?
    Do I need to be near/under/far away of the boss to heal her ?
    I have the glyph of Vampiric Blood, i can keep it or replace it by an another glyph ?
    My gems are for the raid of MoP (a lot of mastery gems), i must replace gem with full stamina ? My actual health in ICC are ~850k.

Did anyone do Ultrax this week solo? Did it with both my dks and tbh... I had to use cds on my alt dk :/ Took insane amount of dmg, was the same story on my main dk, but not as critical at alll.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Did him 2 days ago, didn't notice anything unusual.

For Valitria glyph of death coil can help to survive her soft enrage longer. Focus her, set macro to cast coil on focus target, profit.

Stood in the Fire
    @anyone familiar with low-level DKs

So I hit level 73 on my death knight and got bored, so I headed to AQ10. I was expecting to be promptly owned by the trash, but it seems that I'm avoidance capped against level 63s, as none of the mobs there could land a melee hit. I killed Kurinaxx, Rajaxx (lol, I was unable to even kill the trash on my ungeared 85 mage back in cata), and Moam (joke), but hit a wall at Ossirian and Ayamiss. Ossirian seems very possible, but Ayamiss. . . I have an idea that involves pulling trash for Death Runes, but do you guys have any suggestions?
    Similarly for Baron Geddon in MC, he seems to hit for 3-4 times as much melee damage as the other bosses, what's up with that?

Finally, why am I avoidance capped against level 63 mobs, but completely susceptible to hits from a level 63 boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Finally, why am I avoidance capped against level 63 mobs, but completely susceptible to hits from a level 63 boss?
    A boss will always be a minimum of 3 levels above you (so 76 in your case).
    Author of MogIt, the transmogrification addon
    80 & 85 DK Soloing Videos

How do you guys that solo end bosses (H LK/Ultraxion/Al'Akir) keep your raid lockouts?

I tried to use a trial account to hold them but can't enter the raid and I don't want to bother my friends every time I'm going to solo one of them

why are mroe people not talking abuot that primordius solo

Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post
    How do you guys that solo end bosses (H LK/Ultraxion/Al'Akir) keep your raid lockouts?

I tried to use a trial account to hold them but can't enter the raid and I don't want to bother my friends every time I'm going to solo one of them
    Most simply have a friend who holds it.

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    why are mroe people not talking abuot that primordius solo
    Was done by a paladin and not dk.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Get save on your alt. Extend it every week. /w friend invite my alt in the raid plz. Log in your save alt, invite your friend, create raid, give your friend assist, log on your main, accept invite, ?????, PROFIT!
    If your characters stay in the rest zone (inn or city) with moderate computer all actions take 10-30 seconds. Not too much bother, imho.

Is Gluth 25 possible without high level dps gear? I'm hearing that it can be done by tanking him until he enrages, then killing him with vengeance but I can't find any information about an Enrage timer. I want to do it on my alt, but he has no dps gear at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Is Gluth 25 possible without high level dps gear? I'm hearing that it can be done by tanking him until he enrages, then killing him with vengeance but I can't find any information about an Enrage timer. I want to do it on my alt, but he has no dps gear at all.
    He enrages after 8 min, and if you are nelf there's a way to reset the boss so no adds spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    He enrages after 8 min, and if you are nelf there's a way to reset the boss so no adds spawn.
    Thanks for the enrage info.

Horde for life. >_>

Depends on what you call high dps gear, he was doable as frost/unholy in 510 something before ToT happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Depends on what you call high dps gear, he was doable as frost/unholy in 510 something before ToT happened.

My tank set on my DK is like 470, my dps set is non-existent. He's 4th in my line of alts, so he doesn't get played much.

I took Gluth to enrage, and he killed me in about 3 minutes once I completely ran out of CDs to rotate, and he was only at 70%. I'll just need more gear, not a big deal.
    Last edited by Teye; 2013-07-03 at 04:56 AM.

Hey lads, been gearing up various toons to help with invincible farming. This inevitably led me to gearing up my blood DK. Looking for some clarifications on how to go about.

1) What would you consider to be the bare minimum ilevel to meet the DPS check
    2) For setting up the toon, would you suggest going for a completely offensive set up; or still emphasis stam/mastery
    3) Is haste the superior DPS stat for blood? How does it measure up to crit?

Some basic stuff, only tried this once with a 471 weapon so the DPS was no where near close.

Avast | Signature by Pangcakes | YouTube Channel

It's been explaining multiple times, use the search thread button and you'll find it. If you don't have two accounts you can log in, then you'd need someone to group with your alt and invite your main so you can be in group with it(my alt has all my boss lockouts).
    Waaaaah this guy was mean to me! Waaaaaaaaah!

I'm mean because you're stupid.

Finally solo'd LK HC without resorting to multiboxing Didn't use any AoE in the first phase to keep adds up longer in Phase 2, worked a charm. Just wish I had DPS 4 piece and the LMG to make it easier.