Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Alone in the dark was soloed, one light is rather easy in comparison.
    With his gear though? I'm probably not the best soloer () but I managed to do one light in the darkness a few months ago. Was quite tough though, I left Hodir up I think (the one that allows you to kill the big adds at the end). Maybe another one up would've been better, I don't know. I believe I had about the same gear, average of 480-485 or so.

Good tip on Iron Dwarf Medium Rare by the way Trubo, thanks I only wish I knew that sooner :$

AutoVendor - automatically sell items (not just greys! ) you don't need.

For Alone in the Dark in 10-man, you can use the video I made a while ago.
    In 25-man, it's a RNG fest.
    Exploration machinimas : The Abyssal Maw, and Over the Mists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I'll buy every single person in this thread dinner if it's not Azshara next.

Is anyone else having problems with soloing Lich King Heroic, I've been killing him for weeks for the mount and today I logged on to kill him but am unable to. I get to phase 3 he does his Harvest Souls ability and about 10 seconds after i get put into frotsmourne i just randomly die, its happened twice at the exact same time.

Heres a pic of the death log from recount
    i.imgur. com/g5Ar5EV.jpg

Tried it yesterday, didn't ran into any issues (other than me being stupid and wanting to hug an Ice Sphere in p2-p3 transition) when I got into Frostmourne.

Sounds like the old C'Thun bug, when you would get ported and die instantly because you were not around the boss.
    Maybe the same happened with LK ?
    Exploration machinimas : The Abyssal Maw, and Over the Mists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I'll buy every single person in this thread dinner if it's not Azshara next.

Ok so just tried it again and the same thing happens, this time I recorded it. It's almost like LK is doing his fury of frostmourne at the wrong time and bugging out the fight.

youtu. be/HQ1knxFkIKk

The ghouls bug it out. Kill them and you should be fine.

At least that worked for me.

ah that might be it, my diseases usually kill them but decided not to spread them today for more vengeance. Strange how they can bug out like that >.>

edit: yea that was the problem, stupid ghouls. Cheers for the help, still no mount but there's always next week
    Last edited by dl4002; 2013-07-31 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Alone in the dark was soloed, one light is rather easy in comparison.
    I know but it's pretty RNG due to tentacle placement and not resetting when using Salyin War Banner to prevent Sara from Psychosis-spamming you to insanity. Haven't attempted this one yet because of how RNG I've heard it being.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Yogg has no RNG(Salyin Battle Banner has no RNG either, since you can make sure it doesn't reset) and I oneshot it every week, so no.
    Well I stand corrected yet again. I'll make this a weekend project.

I found out that a 85 paladin with mists gear can solo lk 25 heroic. Is that the same for dk's?

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Snagletooth View Post
    I found out that a 85 paladin with mists gear can solo lk 25 heroic. Is that the same for dk's?
    To be succinct, yes.

Just a note on the Hyjal buff: you sometimes get Maximillian of Northshire as your random npc companion. He casts a 10% BoK on you, however this does NOT stack. In fact, it does absolutely nothing.

... you're making this way overcomplicated.
    get a 11/12 alt, enter ICC, kill LK.
    My alt wont get a 12/12 lockout once i killed LK on my main?

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    Unless I'm missing something, the only way I can see this method working is if the alt were someone else's. And you'd just have to be grouped with them when you enter, once you're in they can leave. Then you switch to HC and only you will be locked.

AutoVendor - automatically sell items (not just greys! ) you don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    As long as your alt has an 11/12 normal ICC lockout it doesn't matter what you do on your main; your alt will never get saved to a 12/12 lockout unless you zone in on heroic while still in party with the toon that killed heroic LK AND accept the cleared lockout. So just leave your lockout toon chilling in whatever place that isn't the raid in which they have a lockout.

The only time you ever have to zone in with a lockout toon is if you have multiple lockouts to the same raid. For example, Dragon Soul has two bosses which drop mounts; Ultraxion and Madness of Deathwing. The Ultraxion toon can chill in town while your main solos; the Madness toon has to first form a group with someone, zone in, then invite your main (could work if you have two accounts to just invite the main and cut out the middleman). Once you zone in again on your main you can just ignore the lockout toon.

Ok i realize this question sounds very noobish. But I've been trying to macro in a cancel aura for blood shield for my other abilities and for some reason it won't actually cancel it. Could someone shed some light on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ganner View Post
    easy now... lvled him from scratch i did.
    so no trolling. been unlucky with drops i have is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissym View Post
    Master Yoda plays WoW. A Priest, on top of it.
    I must tell the world!

Quote Originally Posted by wobbrocker View Post
    Ok i realize this question sounds very noobish. But I've been trying to macro in a cancel aura for blood shield for my other abilities and for some reason it won't actually cancel it. Could someone shed some light on this?
    Are you typing it correct?
    /cancelaura spell

To clarify, there is some RNG (tentacle placement) but there is no RNG that is unbeatable and makes the encounter a wipe. As I said, oneshot every week.

If the encounter resets then it's a screw up, if you get grabbed multiple times it's a screw up, if you don't kill the brain in time it's a screw up, etc. RNG will just make that easier or harder, but never impossible.
    I have a few questions.

First: If you stand near a crusher (it's attacking you) count as tanking?
    Second: Do the crushers stop attacking you if you won't attack them for a certain period of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    Are you typing it correct?
    /cancelaura spell
    Yes because when I removed the ability out and used it, it would cancel blood shield. but for some reason when I macro it with heart strike or w/e it wouldnt work.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I just figured it out. Thanks tho haha
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ganner View Post
    easy now... lvled him from scratch i did.
    so no trolling. been unlucky with drops i have is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissym View Post
    Master Yoda plays WoW. A Priest, on top of it.
    I must tell the world!

is it viable to solo full pvp geard? I don't ahve luck in lfr and I just pvp I'm almost full tyrannical ilvl 493, can I do firelands? I tried but the even the trash was so hard xD I'm gonna try the 1st boss now
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.