Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    Define crappy. White vendor trash?
    A really fast weapon with crap dps

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    We druids can solo Conclave, you DKs can't yet. ()
    Just because we haven't done it yet doesn't mean we can't.

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 02:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    Define crappy. White vendor trash?
    Here's a good link.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    You're right. I could have phrased it better, but I thought it was pretty obvious what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    1. Can't bring the Plague Scientists sadly since you go through a loading screen to get to LK.
    2. It's been done by someone in ~485 gear but they were cheesing as much Vengeance as possible.
    3. It's more of a DPS check, just don't forget about Infest.

Kicking myself now cause I wanted to see where I'd get to before the berserk happened. Was standing in three Defiles and didn't notice Infest had happened so wiped at 40%. Was probably going to wipe anyway since I was 2 minutes from the berserk at 40%.

Still, can't be too bummed out. Only been using the Kings drums so using other consumables will help a lot. Might also want to get a warlock health stone.
    With Str Flask + pre-pot + drums of kings I was able to get him down to around 22% last night before I died to a bad infest. I had a little over 1min on the enrage, so I think with a little more pushing I can get it down.

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 02:59 PM ----------

Here's a good link.
    True but missing abilities that are blocked during silence hurts since that's what, Blood Boil, Icy Touch, Chains of Ice, Frost Fever, Bone Shield, D&D, Death Coil, Rune Tap? Guardians only lose Feral Faerie Fire.

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    With Str Flask + pre-pot + drums of kings I was able to get him down to around 22% last night before I died to a bad infest. I had a little over 1min on the enrage, so I think with a little more pushing I can get it down.
    Nice. Think the biggest issue for phase 3 will be dealing with the silence from Raging Spirits.

The Patient
    Would dual-wielding Fiery Prod and Lobstrock Slicer be good for soloing Valithria?

(I got them off of quests in Borean Tundra).
    Last edited by Veiled Shadow; 2013-03-31 at 04:35 PM.

Would dual-wielding Fiery Prod and Lobstrock Slicer be good for soloing Valithria?

(I got them off of quests in Borean Tundra).
    personally i'd go vanilla weapons, when i do it, i use thunderfury and warp slicer from TK

Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    personally i'd go vanilla weapons, when i do it, i use thunderfury and warp slicer from TK
    Soloing with style!

LK is all about doing as much damage as you can while barely staying alive. In a nutshell.

cant belive im about to ask this... so i can solo cataclysm raids with a fair breeze on normal now... bust STILL not able to do toc5man heroic first even, does anyone got a trick or something to handle that stupid crap alone?

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    cant belive im about to ask this... so i can solo cataclysm raids with a fair breeze on normal now... bust STILL not able to do toc5man heroic first even, does anyone got a trick or something to handle that stupid crap alone?
    Well maybe there is some trick, but I just refused to give up and crawled through it. Took me close to 30mins to get them down and then spend maybe 5mins for the rest of the instance lol. Do what you can while riding and when your mount is about to die, try to be as close to a new one as possible. They will run over you gazillion time but that's something you have to endure.

Pfiouuu , Majodormo Staghelm down but ,holy crap, only Baleroc made me stress like this for the Cata encounters
    Did it with 507 ilv in Tank gear , I have to admit that the 2p T15 and 2p T14 were useful during the fight ! I decided to replace all of my heart strikes by Blood Boil to do as much damage as possible on Cats.

http://imageshack.us/f/62/majodormostaghelm10.jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Exorbitance View Post
    Well maybe there is some trick, but I just refused to give up and crawled through it. Took me close to 30mins to get them down and then spend maybe 5mins for the rest of the instance lol. Do what you can while riding and when your mount is about to die, try to be as close to a new one as possible. They will run over you gazillion time but that's something you have to endure.
    doesnt work anymore. when i change mount everything despawn..

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    How about Dimensional Blade x2?
    And how do you use Warp Slicer in ICC? It's not exactly a Vanilla weapon. In addition the weapons you mentioned are pretty slow when compared to the ones I posted.
    Last edited by Veiled Shadow; 2013-03-31 at 11:10 PM.

Seriously, just buy 2 white weapons. Any thing fast with bad dps will do. That Dimensional Blade looks perfect for it.

Any tips for warlord zon'ozz? Watched a few videos about how to bounce the ball, but just don't understand how to let the boss eat it, since it goes through the boss all times and just nothing happens, then once at 12 stacks of boss enrage, it hit him and he went in black phase, and ofc on the 2nd ball I didn't have enough cds ready and wanted to stop at 7 and couldn't.

I even had to use full tank gear to survive enough bounces and try to send him in the other phase, while I'm supposed to do this in dps gear... should be enough, 503 item level, but definitely not if I cannot let the ball hit him when I need.

Let's say I don't care about the enrage and just want to let the ball hit him at 5 bounces, just to reset the soft enrage buff he has, and for once survive till his hard enrage, can it hit him at 5? And how?
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2013-04-01 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    LK is all about doing as much damage as you can while barely staying alive. In a nutshell.
    I don't think I drop below 80% at any time You don't really need to vengeance at all to beat the enrage anymore.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Any tips for warlord zon'ozz? Watched a few videos about how to bounce the ball, but just don't understand how to let the boss eat it, since it goes through the boss all times and just nothing happens, then once at 12 stacks of boss enrage, it hit him and he went in black phase, and ofc on the 2nd ball I didn't have enough cds ready and wanted to stop at 7 and couldn't.
    the ball has ~5 second timer after it bounces where it cannot be bounced or absorbed. you just simply need to put more space between it and yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I don't think I drop below 80% at any time You don't really need to vengeance at all to beat the enrage anymore.
    Depends from gear. 505+lfr upgraded Shinka still makes it challenging.

/sigh

And I can't even solo Ulduar 25 for my mage tier 8 ...